Shooting at Holocaust Museum

But druggie limbaugh loves Israel and Jewish people unlike your druggie prez. Your druggie prez spent 20 years listening to an anti semetic pastor who hates Jews.

Still ranting with no place to go pandora?

Our President received an almost perfect score by all the major Jewish groups during all his runs for office including his run for President of the United States of America.:)

And I know you hate anyone who "listens" to anyone about anything... you'd rather be ignorant than well versed. And wasn't George Bush quite a well known alcoholic and cocaine snorter back in the day... that would be a yes.

You have long since lost your "try and defame President Obama game". He won in a big way... and he's doing a great job!;)

Werbung:
Still ranting with no place to go pandora?

Our President received an almost perfect score by all the major Jewish groups during all his runs for office including his run for President of the United States of America.:)

And I know you hate anyone who "listens" to anyone about anything... you'd rather be ignorant than well versed. And wasn't George Bush quite a well known alcoholic and cocaine snorter back in the day... that would be a yes.

You have long since lost your "try and defame President Obama game". He won in a big way... and he's doing a great job!;)

Actually, he is spending us into the poorhouse, much like his predecessor did, only faster.

In his defense, he did inherit an unholy mess, but his big government policies are taking this country in the wrong direction.

Actually, he is spending us into the poorhouse, much like his predecessor did, only faster.

In his defense, he did inherit an unholy mess, but his big government policies are taking this country in the wrong direction.

Here's the thing... in some cases I'd probably agree with you. This was one of my main objections to Bush wasting $12 Billion dollars per month for 7 years Nation Building in Iraq and I was all for welfare reform during the Clinton administration and the peace dividend.

But in the case of this Bush Recession I just cannot agree. It's easy to say... Hey it would all work out on its own without too much of a catastrophy... but I truly do not believe that at all.

Now I can be flexible. I think the strings should have been tied to the bank bailout money from the start. And I think I would of had the government guarantee all warranties and funded vehicle servicing at dealerships, warranty work & parts for Chrysler & GM and pushed them immediately through bankruptcy. Hind sight is 20/20 here.

But I am absolutely convinced that had this multiple head crisis just been left alone to sort itself out we would now be in a full blown Depression that would have taken at least twice as long to dig out of as anything is going to take under the Obama plan. I'm talking the downturn itself here.

Yes this way there is more debt. And yes we're going to eventually start working on that like President Clinton did. But given the alternatives I'm glad we took a proactive course here.

wasn't George Bush quite a well known alcoholic and cocaine snorter back in the day... that would be a yes.

You have long since lost your "try and defame President Obama game". He won in a big way... and he's doing a great job!

Yeah by your standards Bush is a coke freak right there with druggie limbaugh. and your prez is a crack head.

Funny that I have no problem agreeing with you, if you want to judge people by what they did in the past... I am with you. You just want to exclude your prez... I think RushHanity was right, its a man crush :)

Yeah by your standards Bush is a coke freak right there with druggie limbaugh. and your prez is a crack head.

Funny that I have no problem agreeing with you, if you want to judge people by what they did in the past... I am with you. You just want to exclude your prez... I think RushHanity was right, its a man crush :)

I'm just the impartial umpire calling 'em like I see them.

Druggie Limbaugh: I give him no play because he did his OxyContin pill Heroin junkiness as an adults in his 40's & 50's while he at the same time was ranting that poor people using drugs were worthless losers and should have the legal book thrown at them.:eek:

George Bush: I only got down on his drinking & drug abuse when people like you tried to defame a highly decorated, multiple purple heart awarded, in country, in theater Vietnam front line fighter Senator John Kerry.

I thought that was out of bounds because at the same time Bush was continually smashed drunk & snorting coke like a vacuum cleaner while dodging military drug tests. He was also not going to Vietnam but instead hiding here at home protecting the US from an invasion from... I guess Mexico... in the Texas Air National Guard.:D

President Obama: It's not that I somehow approve of him doing any drugs either. But I can understand the context. He was a student and kids often experiment with things when in High School & College situations... I did.

President Obama was never hooked, strung out or had even one single legal problem during this time, quit on his own and made something great out of his life.

And President Obama volunteered his brief youthful indiscretions in his books as a way to try and help today's youth understand what he knows... drugs are not helpful and should just be avoided for your own best interests.

That's the difference between these folks. It's much more disdain for the way the first two handled things than any crush on the latter.

I'm just the impartial umpire calling 'em like I see them.
and you see with a bias

Druggie Limbaugh: I give him no play because he did his OxyContin pill Heroin junkiness as an adults in his 40's & 50's while he at the same time was ranting that poor people using drugs were worthless losers and should have the legal book thrown at them.:eek:
obama was of age too. I would like to see these youtubes or tapes of Rush saying these things. I listen fairly often and never hear him talk that way.

George Bush: I only got down on his drinking & drug abuse when people like you tried to defame a highly decorated, multiple purple heart awarded, in country, in theater Vietnam front line fighter Senator John Kerry.
John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) applied for all 3 of his purple hearts in less than 4 months. It’s a record. He scammed his way out of the war then came home and called our soldiers murders and rapists, then he threw SOMEONE ELSES METAL over a wall pretending they were his. They guy is the lowest sort of loser, right behind Jimmy Carter.

I thought that was out of bounds because at the same time Bush was continually smashed drunk & snorting coke like a vacuum cleaner while dodging military drug tests. He was also not going to Vietnam but instead hiding here at home protecting the US from an invasion from... I guess Mexico... in the Texas Air National Guard.:D
so says Dan Rather…not tell the truth. Who was fired for his part in the faked documents about President Bush. Not to be confused with Sandy Burglar who inadvertently shoved top secret documents in his panties and socks.

President Obama: It's not that I somehow approve of him doing any drugs either. But I can understand the context. He was a student and kids often experiment with things when in High School & College situations... I did.
Grown men go to college, but you can excuse him if you want. He is a coke freak crack head as much as President Bush is and as much as Rush Limbaugh is. If you don’t want to be reminded about his drug use, stop picking on others for their drug use. Its very simple. I only bring it up when you do.

President Obama was never hooked, strung out or had even one single legal problem during this time, quit on his own and made something great out of his life.
how do you know he was never hooked? Actually, how do you know he ever quit? He said he quit smoking then said he did not quit yet then we heard he quit again but I am sure he is still smoking. If he lies about something as small as cigarettes why do you assume he will tell you the truth about crack, coke or other things?

And President Obama volunteered his brief youthful indiscretions in his books as a way to try and help today's youth understand what he knows... drugs are not helpful and should just be avoided for your own best interests.
I agree drugs should be avoided, they are not helpful.

That's the difference between these folks. It's much more disdain for the way the first two handled things than any crush on the latter.

I think the crush is cute actually. In all seriousness, I don’t think you have a boy crush on obama, but I do think you excuse your side for things you chastise the other side for. If one is wrong or bad then others who do similar are wrong or bad also. I have no problem with druggie Limbaugh or coke head President Bush, as long as we can talk about the crack head obama too.

and you see with a bias

Nope... it's just the truth.

obama was of age too. I would like to see these youtubes or tapes of Rush saying these things. I listen fairly often and never hear him talk that way.

18 or 19 isn't 40 or 50. Some people do things as young adults and then grow up... others set their sites on the low strung out life in middle age. Druggie Limbaugh is a bad man and I'm glad he's the face of the Republicant Party.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009
BREAKING NEWS: Alan Grayson Apologizes To Rush Limbaugh

Late this afternoon, in keeping with apologies to Rush Limbaugh from Georgia Republican Phil Gingrey and RNC Chairman Michael Steele, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) issued the following statement:

“I’m sorry Limbaugh called for harsh sentences for drug addicts while he was a drug addict. I’m also sorry that he’s bent on seeing America fail. And I’m sorry that Limbaugh is one sorry excuse for a human being.”

John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) applied for all 3 of his purple hearts in less than 4 months. It’s a record. He scammed his way out of the war then came home and called our soldiers murders and rapists, then he threw SOMEONE ELSES METAL over a wall pretending they were his. They guy is the lowest sort of loser, right behind Jimmy Carter.

You're a sorry excuse for a human being and completely unAmerican to say these things about someone who could have easily gotten out of going to Vietnam altogether but volunteered to fight overseas.

John Kerry was awarded many of this countries highest military decorations, they don't just hand those out for nothing you nimrod... but throw out half and he still has a handful compared to coke snorting drunken chickenhawk George Bush who couldn't even earn one in theater medal because he was safetly tucked in here a home.

And if you even had a clue about history you'd know that the claims John Kerry made about war atrocities were true & much documented later on by many others that also fought in Nam and his coming forward helped to end the war in Vietnam.

Grown men go to college, but you can excuse him if you want. He is a coke freak crack head as much as President Bush is and as much as Rush Limbaugh is. If you don’t want to be reminded about his drug use, stop picking on others for their drug use. Its very simple. I only bring it up when you do.

Well we all know how old Obama was and how old Druggie Limbaugh was don't we!;) Please keep bringing it up then... because it's something normal people understand. High School/College kid experimenting with some drugs, stopping on his own while never getting into any trouble, and bringing it up himself to help today's youth vs.

Big fat bloated 40 & 50 year old Right Wing radio show host that railed against those worthless poor people that used drugs, while being a full blown OxyContin pill Heroin drug addict himself that got BUSTED doctor hopping for thousands & thousands & thousands of Heroin pills.

I'll take that challenge any time...:D

Nope... it's just the truth.

18 or 19 isn't 40 or 50. Some people do things as young adults and then grow up... others set their sites on the low strung out life in middle age. Druggie Limbaugh is a bad man and I'm glad he's the face of the Republicant Party.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009
BREAKING NEWS: Alan Grayson Apologizes To Rush Limbaugh

Late this afternoon, in keeping with apologies to Rush Limbaugh from Georgia Republican Phil Gingrey and RNC Chairman Michael Steele, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) issued the following statement:

“I’m sorry Limbaugh called for harsh sentences for drug addicts while he was a drug addict. I’m also sorry that he’s bent on seeing America fail. And I’m sorry that Limbaugh is one sorry excuse for a human being.”

You're a sorry excuse for a human being and completely unAmerican to say these things about someone who could have easily gotten out of going to Vietnam altogether but volunteered to fight overseas.

John Kerry was awarded many of this countries highest military decorations, they don't just hand those out for nothing you nimrod... but throw out half and he still has a handful compared to coke snorting drunken chickenhawk George Bush who couldn't even earn one because he was safetly tucked in here a home.

And if you even had a clue about history you'd know that the claims John Kerry made about war atrocities were true & much documented later by others that also fought in Nam and his coming forward helped to end the war in Vietnam.

Well we all know how old Obama was and how old Druggie Limbaugh was don't we!;) Please keep bringing it up then... because it's something normal people understand. High School/College kid experimenting with some drugs, stopping on his own while never getting into any trouble, and bringing it up himself to help today's youth vs.

Big fat bloated 40 & 50 year old Right Wing radio show host that railed against those worthless poor people that used drugs, while being a full blown OxyContin pill Heroin drug addict himself that got BUSTED doctor hopping for thousands & thousands & thousands of Heroin pills.

I'll take that challenge any time...:D

You are not changing my mind, if you want to call others druggies then ur man obama is one too.

but more importantly, you say I am unamerican, thank you first off for the compliment. But its why you said I was unamerican.

am I wrong on what I said about John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)?

Did he or did he not get 3 purple hearts in 4 months?
Did he or did he not fill out the papers to get those purple hearts?
Did he or did he not throw someone elses metals over a wall, claiming they were his own?

He did all those things, and if telling the truth about John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) makes me unamerican, then I am happy to be called unamerican :)

So, right wing describes anyone obsessed with sex?
You'd be hard-pressed to argue against that.

:rolleyes:

"So, how does Libby stack up against the competition? This question was put to Nancy Sladek, the editor of Britain’s Literary Review, which, each year, holds a contest for bad sex writing in fiction. (In 1998, someone nominated the Starr Report.) Sladek agreed to review a few passages from Libby. “That’s a bit depraved, isn’t it, this kind of thing about bears and young girls? That’s particularly nasty, and the other ones are just boring,” she said. “God, they’re an odd bunch, these Republicans.”

Werbung:
Back