Stacey Abrams' group loses court challenge to the 2020 runoff election in Georgia

Werbung:
Good catch. So what we are seeing is that Democrats who insisted they committed no voting fraud in 2020 decided to start committing fraud in 2022? I'm not buying that argument. Democrats have a history of committing voting fraud that spans three different centuries.

Neveretheless, concerned Americans have filed or are filing hundreds of voting fraud lawsuits resulting from accumulated evidence of 2020 voting fraud. I have several cases on file in which the court ruled against 2020 Democrat election practices. Here is another:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/25/virginia-late-ballots-postmark-illegal-court/
Let me know when you have credible proof that democrats stole the election of 2020 until then all you seem to have is blather and deflection

Let me know when you have credible proof that democrats stole the election of 2020 until then all you seem to have is blather and deflection
The evidence of 2020 voting fraud is in, and Democrats are incapable of debunking it.

how do they "prove" this, moron?
oh wait you won't have an intelligent answer, you are lying, as always. lol
The way defense attorneys defend their clients against charges brought against them for the evidence of criminal activities is by investigating the evidence to see if it can be dismissed as invalid. Democrats should have (and would have had they been innocent) commissioned immediate investigations into the evidence of fraud following the election in order to debunk the evidence and dispel American perceptions that the evidence shows fraud.

The way defense attorneys defend their clients against charges brought against them for the evidence of criminal activities is by investigating the evidence to see if it can be dismissed as invalid. Democrats should have (and would have had they been innocent) commissioned immediate investigations into the evidence of fraud following the election in order to debunk the evidence and dispel American perceptions that the evidence shows fraud.

no, democrats don't have to react to your stupidity.
burden of proof is on you.
and you failed.

All Americans need to do is prove evidence of fraud exists and then prove Democrats cannot refute the evidence.

all you need to do is to prove that "massive fraud" occured in 2020. you've bene trying and failing for 3 years now, lying moron lol

all you need to do is to prove that "massive fraud" occured in 2020. you've bene trying and failing for 3 years now, lying moron lol
We know massive fraud occurred because of the massive evidence of fraud and the massive failure of Democrats to disprove it.

Werbung:
Back