The Disaster

Oh, I get ya - my country has just suffered an historic, devastating setback - but I'm supposed to be a "good sport" about it, as if it were merely losing a football bet at a gentleman's club??????

Yes that's absolutely right.

You accept it, like a adult, and work towards putting forward a better candidate in four years time.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:

You accept it, like a adult, and work towards putting forward a better candidate in four years time.

Comrade Stalin

Wow we agree on something

McCain was not a good candidate, he was a watered down republican who really was just like a conservative democrat.

He was as bad of a pick for the republicans this year as John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was 4 years ago.

Comrade Stalin

The devastation to come, eg the appointment of leftwing judges to replace the Carter appointees who have done so much damage, will FAR outlast the next four years.

Come join with us in helping making America the best it can be.

The only way that could be done is if somehow we could make every obamabot disappear off the face of the earth. What do you mean "join with you"??? Politically, obamabots are the ENEMY, I oppose everything you stand for - there's no "joining with" you. :rolleyes:

The only way that could be done is if somehow we could make every obamabot disappear off the face of the earth. What do you mean "join with you"??? Politically, obamabots are the ENEMY, I oppose everything you stand for - there's no "joining with" you. :rolleyes:

I agree

politically they are my enemy, politically I will never agree or accept what they are trying to do to us. Politically I would rather die than join

Oh, I get ya - my country has just suffered an historic, devastating setback~ libsmasher

Hey, this isn't Election 2000 or 2004. Check your dates. Did you recently suffer a head injury?

The worst disaster this country has experienced has been the last eight years under the Fourth Reicht of the neocons. They brought us almost to the brink of anihillation. Oh how terrible that it will be, that Obama will clean up their mess.

Just terrible. You poor spoiled rich tyrants. My heart just aches for you.
:rolleyes:

Yeah that was it.

They intimidated tens of millions of voters to vote for Obama.

You know who really intimidated the electorate into voting democrat?

McCain, Palion, Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Wolfwitz etc
....And, they're OUTTA-HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

thats_all_folks.jpg

Hey, this isn't Election 2000 or 2004. Check your dates. Did you recently suffer a head injury?

The worst disaster this country has experienced has been the last eight years under the Fourth Reicht of the neocons. They brought us almost to the brink of anihillation. Oh how terrible that it will be, that Obama will clean up their mess.

Just terrible. You poor spoiled rich tyrants. My heart just aches for you.
:rolleyes:

2000 and 2004 was a terrible disaster for the left just as last night was for the right

but we wiill at least have fun watching

If you guys don't like Obama then do something constructive. Some of you guys in this and many other threads are wallowing in self-reinforced whining about Obama. Obama constructed his own movement and overcame the deeply embedded Clinton machine. Why don't you start doing the same.

Many of the early Bushies have dispersed - Rove, Ashcroft, Gonzales, etc. The rest of them will disperse on January. The Republican machine is now in shambles. Far right Christian conservatism will not work anymore. Government ties to big business and the wealthy may be giving way to movements of the lower and middle class people. If you want to gain the respect and vote of the majority again you need to start talking about a new paradigm.

If you guys don't like Obama then do something constructive. Some of you guys in this and many other threads are wallowing in self-reinforced whining about Obama. Obama constructed his own movement and overcame the deeply embedded Clinton machine. Why don't you start doing the same.

Many of the early Bushies have dispersed - Rove, Ashcroft, Gonzales, etc. The rest of them will disperse on January. The Republican machine is now in shambles. Far right Christian conservatism will not work anymore. Government ties to big business and the wealthy may be giving way to movements of the lower and middle class people. If you want to gain the respect and vote of the majority again you need to start talking about a new paradigm.

The majority and their respect can kiss my hairy ass. They're screwing themselves over. :rolleyes: I've never been one to stand in the way of that - bend over and spread 'em, Mr. and Mrs. america. :D Conservatives, a thinking group, will find individual ways to protect themselves against the botgovernment.

The majority and their respect can kiss my hairy ass. They're screwing themselves over. :rolleyes: I've never been one to stand in the way of that - bend over and spread 'em, Mr. and Mrs. america. :D Conservatives, a thinking group, will find individual ways to protect themselves against the botgovernment.

I don't understand your thinking. You seem to have a great disdain for the people of America. But Republicans need a majority vote to win the next election. Why are you insulting the people you need to win over???

Again you are saying anything constructive and prefer discussing the hair on your rectal sphincter.

Yeah that was it.

They intimidated tens of millions of voters to vote for Obama.

You know who really intimidated the electorate into voting democrat?

McCain, Palion, Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Wolfwitz etc

Try this:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:p

Um...that was sarcasm. I thought a reference to Rush Limbaugh eliminated any possibility of seriousness.

Um...that was sarcasm. I thought a reference to Rush Limbaugh eliminated any possibility of seriousness.

Everyone is just rushing to call everything "whining" when the majority of comments are nothing of the sort.

Werbung:
I don't understand your thinking. You seem to have a great disdain for the people of America. But Republicans need a majority vote to win the next election. Why are you insulting the people you need to win over???

"Disdain"? They just elected (HAHAHA:D) obama president (HAHAHA:D) - or did I just dream that?? PLEASE tell me I just dreamed it. :) Neither I nor ANY real conservatives gives a crap whether the republican party is elected - they care if they live in a country with rational leadership, as opposed to a junior cadet quasi-marxist.

Back