The Jury was Rigged.

You are leaving out that testimony showed he stayed in his car until the 911 operator asked for his location...which is the reason Zimmerman says he got out of his car -- and then was on his way back when he was attacked.

I think you must have watched a different trial then the one all others covered. Notice that Zimmerman was already following Martin when he called 911, and then lost sight of him after Martin ran away. Zimmerman then continued to try to find him, and Martin confronted him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/23/justice/florida-zimmerman-timeline

About 7 p.m.: George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain, calls 911 to report "a suspicious person" in the gated community Retreat at Twin Lakes. Zimmerman says he is following Martin after the teen started to run, prompting the dispatcher to tell him, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman pursues Martin anyway, but then says he lost sight of him.

About 7:10 p.m.: Phone records show Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend around the time he saw Zimmerman while returning on foot from a convenience store to his the home of his father's fiancee.

At a March 20 news conference, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump says the girl heard someone ask Martin what he was doing and Martin asking why the person was following him. The girl gets the impression that there is an altercation, during which the earpiece falls from Martin's ear and the connection goes dead, according to Crump.

Werbung:
So where were all the vigilantes and the media when a black man killed three white men in Florida and didn't even have to go to trial?

Or this

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

Considering the crime rate in Black neighborhoods, as compared to White neighborhoods, these kinds of statistics may sound good for a sound bite, they are actually pretty worthless when discussing reality.

As to the killing of the white men, do you have a link to that?

Considering the crime rate in Black neighborhoods, as compared to White neighborhoods, these kinds of statistics may sound good for a sound bite, they are actually pretty worthless when discussing reality.

As to the killing of the white men, do you have a link to that?

Soundbite? Why should crime rates be any higher in black neighborhoods than any other one?

As to the killing of the white men, I heard it on the radio. I didn't find a link, but found this;

http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-ground-law/fatal-cases

I think you must have watched a different trial then the one all others covered. Notice that Zimmerman was already following Martin when he called 911, and then lost sight of him after Martin ran away. Zimmerman then continued to try to find him, and Martin confronted him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/23/justice/florida-zimmerman-timeline

About 7 p.m.: George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain, calls 911 to report "a suspicious person" in the gated community Retreat at Twin Lakes. Zimmerman says he is following Martin after the teen started to run, prompting the dispatcher to tell him, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman pursues Martin anyway, but then says he lost sight of him.

About 7:10 p.m.: Phone records show Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend around the time he saw Zimmerman while returning on foot from a convenience store to his the home of his father's fiancee.

At a March 20 news conference, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump says the girl heard someone ask Martin what he was doing and Martin asking why the person was following him. The girl gets the impression that there is an altercation, during which the earpiece falls from Martin's ear and the connection goes dead, according to Crump.

Is it unlawful for a neighborhood watchman to follow someone?

Soundbite? Why should crime rates be any higher in black neighborhoods than any other one?

As to the killing of the white men, I heard it on the radio. I didn't find a link, but found this;

http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-ground-law/fatal-cases

That link is interesting. Thanks for posting it.

After looking at a few of them, it appears the judge in many of those cases refused to allow the defendant to use Stand Your Ground. But the Left thinks the consequences of the Martin case will lead to killers getting away with murder by using it.

Is it unlawful for a neighborhood watchman to follow someone?

Would it be illegal for you to walk in your neighborhood?

Zimmerman was in his own neighborhood walking down the street. He was also on the phone with the police.

Trayvon was close to his home when Zimmerman lost track of him. According to the interview with the alternate juror and the eye witnesses, Zimmerman appeared to be in an area that indicated that he was walking the opposite direction of where Martin had been. It was Martin who then started following Zimmerman and he was also the aggressor in this fight.

Would it be illegal for you to walk in your neighborhood?

Zimmerman was in his own neighborhood walking down the street. He was also on the phone with the police.

Trayvon was close to his home when Zimmerman lost track of him. According to the interview with the alternate juror and the eye witnesses, Zimmerman appeared to be in an area that indicated that he was walking the opposite direction of where Martin had been. It was Martin who then started following Zimmerman and he was also the aggressor in this fight.

My question was to OldTrapper who seems to believe Z was guilty of murder for merely following Trayvon.

Zimmerman had the right by law to be there, he had the right by law to carry a legal gun, and now he has been found not guilty of all charges, So he had a right by law to do what he did.. I am sure if he had it to do over he might do things a little different...

By gunscum law in a racist state he had the' right' to murder a boy for being ' black'. God, you gunbuggers are sick, spitting on the bereaved, swine as you are!

By gunscum law in a racist state he had the' right' to murder a boy for being ' black'. God, you gunbuggers are sick, spitting on the bereaved, swine as you are!

Again your points are absurd and lacking in reality.

And your comments are most intolerant, bigoted, and foolish.

FACT: The safest place for blacks in the US is in the company of whites! When whites commit violence and rape, they target blacks less than 5% of the time. When blacks commit violence and rape, they target whites 50% of the time. Yet we still hear ONLY about white bigotry and white racism. The most bigoted and most racist group in the US is blacks, NOT whites!

Even a nice man like Juan Williams seems incapable of seeing the truth when it comes to black violence. Williams was fired from Public radio/television for saying he's uncomfortable in the company of Muslims. He justified his discomfort by pointing out that Muslims are the ones blowing up airplanes, beheading Christians, shooting young women who simply want an education, etc. Williams was obviously profiling Muslims based on indisputable facts. When it comes to black violence, however, he blames whites for feeling "uncomfortable" around blacks, and suspicious of them. The fact of black violence against whites is as indisputable as Islamist violence. Why the double standard when it comes to profiling?

Does our despicable, bigoted, racist President attack black racism? NO! Instead, he attacks the right of whites to defend themselves from violent, black racism, while excusing the black criminals. Perhaps he'd be happier if the American penal system was conducted on a quota system like our colleges and businesses? Black criminals would only be imprisoned in numbers equivalent to their population percentage. It's high time this President and Attorney General are recognized for what they are; i.e., racist bigots!

FACT: The safest place for blacks in the US is in the company of whites! When whites commit violence and rape, they target blacks less than 5% of the time. When blacks commit violence and rape, they target whites 50% of the time. Yet we still hear ONLY about white bigotry and white racism. The most bigoted and most racist group in the US is blacks, NOT whites!

Even a nice man like Juan Williams seems incapable of seeing the truth when it comes to black violence. Williams was fired from Public radio/television for saying he's uncomfortable in the company of Muslims. He justified his discomfort by pointing out that Muslims are the ones blowing up airplanes, beheading Christians, shooting young women who simply want an education, etc. Williams was obviously profiling Muslims based on indisputable facts. When it comes to black violence, however, he blames whites for feeling "uncomfortable" around blacks, and suspicious of them. The fact of black violence against whites is as indisputable as Islamist violence. Why the double standard when it comes to profiling?

Does our despicable, bigoted, racist President attack black racism? NO! Instead, he attacks the right of whites to defend themselves from violent, black racism, while excusing the black criminals. Perhaps he'd be happier if the American penal system was conducted on a quota system like our colleges and businesses? Black criminals would only be imprisoned in numbers equivalent to their population percentage. It's high time this President and Attorney General are recognized for what they are; i.e., racist bigots!

Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

My question was to OldTrapper who seems to believe Z was guilty of murder for merely following Trayvon.

Not what I said at all, however, thank you for speaking for me. Like I have said, Zimmerman is culpable in this tragedy for using common sense. If one feels a person is some sort of a threat, you surely do not go looking for the guy. Did Zimmerman know Martin was unarmed? No, he did not. IMO, Zimmerman's hand was already on the gun when Martin confronted him.

Zimmerman had the opportunity to retreat, as he should have done, and let the police handle the situation. He had no legal authority to act upon, and perhaps you believe Martin had no Constitutional rights since he was wearing a hoodie in the rain, and snacking on skittles.

Perhaps it is not only Obama, and Holder, that are the "racist bigots".

Not what I said at all, however, thank you for speaking for me. Like I have said, Zimmerman is culpable in this tragedy for using common sense. If one feels a person is some sort of a threat, you surely do not go looking for the guy. Did Zimmerman know Martin was unarmed? No, he did not. IMO, Zimmerman's hand was already on the gun when Martin confronted him.

Zimmerman had the opportunity to retreat, as he should have done, and let the police handle the situation. He had no legal authority to act upon, and perhaps you believe Martin had no Constitutional rights since he was wearing a hoodie in the rain, and snacking on skittles.

Perhaps it is not only Obama, and Holder, that are the "racist bigots".

Why is it only Zimmerman who has a responsibility to retreat? Martin had four minutes of opportunity to retreat and go home. Martin didn't go home. Instead, he waited four minutes, confronted Zimmerman, sucker-punched him and broke his nose, and started bashing his head on the concrete. It's apparent that Martin too was a racist bigot. Perhaps he figured he had a right to ambush any "creepy-ass cracker" who offended his sensibilities.

Getting out of ones car and attempting to keep an eye on someone is NOT justification for ambush and assault!.... unless the ambush and assault are perpetrated by a black on a white?????

Rigging the jury with all females was not about obtaining justice for the young victim, but was about covering up a murder. Women are not men, can never be men and don't think like men. The intention of a jury with no men just as it turned out was to circumvent justice not obtain justice for the victim in this case.
This has to be one of the most asinine and sexist comments I have read.

Especially considering the fact that women jurors are more likely to convict than male jurors.

Wacko leftist .... as I have stated before, it doesn't matter what a leftist says you can bet reality is usually the very stark opposite!

Werbung:
IMO, Zimmerman's hand was already on the gun when Martin confronted him.
Considering that was never once brought up in the trial, it is just that, "your opinion" of something that isn't so and did not happen!

Zimmerman had the opportunity to retreat, as he should have done, and let the police handle the situation.
Zimmerman was "retreating" back to his vehicle when he was confronted and then instantly attacked by Martin. Your account of what happened that night is not factual and not what was discussed in the court room. Most likely because it is YOUR racist and bigoted views that prevents YOU from seeing the real facts in this case.

Back