The Jury was Rigged.

If the world agrees with you, then the world is wrong.

Why do you persist in posting foolish uninformed posts? It is apparent you do not know what you are talking about. One is best served not making statements on issues they know nothing of.

Because I'm not a brainwashed peasant and can see for myself instead of being 'informed' by your masters and racism, obviously. What exactly do you see as the point of all you puppets nodding agreement at one another?

Werbung:
Because I'm not a brainwashed peasant and can see for myself instead of being 'informed' by your masters and racism, obviously. What exactly do you see as the point of all you puppets nodding agreement at one another?

No...no...no....you have it exactly backwards. You are brainwashed by the leftist media who have presented this case as a racial one, when even a caveman like you should be capable of seeing the truth.

You seem to think the elites are pulling strings...the elites are, but they are pulling YOUR strings not mine. I see the truth. You have accepted the lies of the elites.

No...no...no....you have it exactly backwards. You are brainwashed by the leftist media who have presented this case as a racial one, when even a caveman like you should be capable of seeing the truth.

You seem to think the elites are pulling strings...the elites are, but they are pulling YOUR strings not mine. I see the truth. You have accepted the lies of the elites.

There is no 'leftist media', as you know. The whole auction is owned by your rich masters, as are your brains.

There is no 'leftist media', as you know. The whole auction is owned by your rich masters, as are your brains.

You claim to be against the power elite. Yet it is the power elite who you side with on the Trayvon Martin case. Why do you fail to see this? Obama and all his minions are pushing race baiting bullshit and you have chosen to believe it. The left media follows suit and you believe them too.

You are most confused.

Thank god for the Jury. Cause the Judge was gonna give him 30 years behind bars if it wasn't for that all female jury. It was payback for an all black jury that freed O.J Simpson.

This is from a CBS poll :rolleyes:

Do you agree with the verdict in the
George Zimmerman trial?

Yes 82.58%

No 14.87%

I'm undecided 2.55%

http://washington.cbslocal.com/
‘Say Hi to Trayvon Martin When I Kill You’: You Won’t Believe the Rate at Which the Zimmerman Family Is Receiving Death Threats

Robert Zimmerman Jr. says his family at times receives around 400 death threats each minute since George Zimmerman was found not guilty on murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Trayvon Martin.

The news comes after Robert Zimmerman also told Breitbart’s Brandon Darby that he and his family live and constant fear and are in contact 24/7. He revealed for the very first time the psychological impact the entire ordeal has had on the Zimmerman family and how their lives have been changed forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all very clear who the real racist are, who is supporting and funding them and that they are by no means the majority, but just as dangerous and well supported by this regime as well!

Werbung:
Back