The Pope Resigns

Werbung:
I do not want to continue debating what the Pope wears. He wears different habits or vestment over his ordinary clothes depending on what he is doing.

I want to comment on Cardinal Luia Tagle. He could be the new Pope. When I first met him he was wearing trousers and a shirt.He spoke to a poor Filipino Congregation after mass, Although he spoke in Filipino I was told his speech was about overcoming poverty.He was a bishop than. Now he is a Cardinal he wears a Black gown over his clothes. It is what he says not what he wears is important. He wants the Church to live in the real world, reject Materialism but bring out he problems of a secular society in the open. He has similar views on the sex scandals and falling church attendance. We must bring these things out in the open and learn to overcome them. Is this not the vision needed in the catholic Church today?

I do not want to continue debating what the Pope wears. He wears different habits or vestment over his ordinary clothes depending on what he is doing.

I want to comment on Cardinal Luia Tagle. He could be the new Pope. When I first met him he was wearing trousers and a shirt.He spoke to a poor Filipino Congregation after mass, Although he spoke in Filipino I was told his speech was about overcoming poverty.He was a bishop than. Now he is a Cardinal he wears a Black gown over his clothes. It is what he says not what he wears is important. He wants the Church to live in the real world, reject Materialism but bring out he problems of a secular society in the open. He has similar views on the sex scandals and falling church attendance. We must bring these things out in the open and learn to overcome them. Is this not the vision needed in the catholic Church today?

Daw enjoys being a curmudgeon its too bad he's no better at it than he is or it might be amusing.

No comment on what the RCC needs in the way of a new boss as I'm not RCC myself.

The Pope wears, essentially, the formal clothes of the late Roman period plus a lot of decoration. He is very old, and it hardly seems fair to expect an old gentleman to try to keep in order quarrelsome gangs of crooked bankers, homosexuals and paedophiles, whatever he is wearing. The chickens are coming home to roost, so he does well to chuck out the nuns and take over a nunnery.

The Pope wears, essentially, the formal clothes of the late Roman period plus a lot of decoration. He is very old, and it hardly seems fair to expect an old gentleman to try to keep in order quarrelsome gangs of crooked bankers, homosexuals and paedophiles, whatever he is wearing. The chickens are coming home to roost, so he does well to chuck out the nuns and take over a nunnery.
Whatever you think about theCcatholic Church, The Pope's job is difficult. I do not think any other organization of these size would expect the Managing Director to work to he dies.

As to where he goes when he lives the Papa l Palace , there is no suggestion he goi8ngt to keep out the nuns He is just going to retire in a religious hose which will still have some nuns. There is plenty of room in these houses because of the shortage of vocations

Whatever you think about theCcatholic Church, The Pope's job is difficult. I do not think any other organization of these size would expect the Managing Director to work to he dies.

As to where he goes when he lives the Papa l Palace , there is no suggestion he goi8ngt to keep out the nuns He is just going to retire in a religious hose which will still have some nuns. There is plenty of room in these houses because of the shortage of vocations

popes do a lot more than wave out a window and.run the odd mass. he stays pretty busy and is expected to travel and write books. not easy for an old guy. good for him to pass the torch when its become too heavy to bear.

759. Meteor attack and retirement of Pope (2/18/2013)

I said a week ago, “The Feds used to send out a warning to intimidate people if they felt being offended.” They intimidated me by an earthquake one day after I paid sales tax over my inventory. Similar case took place in Russia - a meteor striking chalyabinsk.

Russian Politician Says Meteor Was U.S. Weapons Test
Washington Post) February 16, 2013

Russia’s controversial Liberal leader, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, has blamed Americans for today’s meteorite scare, local media report.

http://nation.foxnews.com/russian-m...says-meteor-was-us-weapons-test#ixzz2LCe7GXyK

tsunami-map122604-0058z2.jpg

The corner of the island above the epicenter is Aceh Province.

Yudhoyono won the president election of Indonesia in September 2004. Three months later, in December that year, US tested two new weapons in Indonesia. Both imitated natural disaster. One was the tsunami. It was near the Aceh Province of Indonesia, some 166,000 died in that area. Aparantly it aimed at the Aceh rebels – Aceh Free Army which was fighting against the government. The rebels was hit hard by the catastrophe and had to compromise with the government with a peace agreement later. The other one was imitating a fallen meteor.

This is what I wrote at that time. What happens in Russia now is exactly like what happened then in Indonesia:

, "Meteor Explodes Over Jakarta
Josh Pringle
Sunday, December 19, 2004
Astronomers say a meteor likely exploded over the Indonesian capital of Jakarta Sunday morning. Witnesses say there was a bright object with a tail of fire streaked across the sky, and then there was a loud explosion.

http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp?cat=2&nid=22930 "

, "Unknown object falls on Indonesia
Meteor or bomb? Officials not sure, no injuries known

Jakarta, Indonesia (AP)

……
I believe it was an experiment of space weapon. A practice of a missile cruised in space to hit the target on earth. ….”

See “356. Tsunami, flooding and meteorite (11/7/05)” at:

http://conspiracycorner.yuku.com/topic/478/How-FBI-monitor-and-murder-people?page=7

I would say that my speculation was very accurate. Eight years ago, I have concluded already it’s a weapon imitating meteor. Then what is the reason to hit Russia this time?

I think it is for Iran war. One day before “the meteor falling”, Russia had an agreement with Iran.

Russia, Iran sign agreements to form “strategic partnership” as Russia sends warships to Iranian port.

I think the Feds are planning war in Mid-east (war on Iran or Syria) next month.(March) I allege so not only for this “meteor attack” but also for the sudden resignation of Pope Benedict XVI. As a Pope, he has to oppose any war. That's not a favor to the warmongers, especially at the eve of a war. Under the threat of "being passed away by poor health", he retreats. He is afraid to be another John Paul II. Or another Chavez. Pope will leave on Feb. 28. So if there is a war in March, the feds would lack a strong opponent. (see, “302. Pope's death (Continue to 261-265) (4/7/05)”.

Katsung 47, I am not sure what your comments has to do with the Pope. If Pope Benedict XV! resigns and is replaced by a younger man the pacy will be stronger. The new Pope will be opposed to war and if he comes from the Third World he is likely to be a strong opponent to American policy
The Indonesia Cardinal will not be attending as he is too sick and Cardinal O 'Brien\h of Scotland will not be there as the Pope has accepted hisr esignation.

Aus you seem to be wilfully ignorant of the huge amount of evil perpetrated by the RC chuch

I see the Cardinal in London has had to resign for his predatory behaviour towards other men

The US cardinal who is part of the conclave played a massive part in covering up industrial scale paedophilia amongst his priests

But the population of the Philipines are largely very poor and superstitious and these are the environments for the vicious lies of religion to flourish in

Take off your blinkers and accept that whilst the RC church parades a few good deeds to make suckers ignore huge amount of criminal behaviour it routinely indulges in

The pope is a ludicrous figure worthy only if ridicule

Aus you seem to be wilfully ignorant of the huge amount of evil perpetrated by the RC chuch

I see the Cardinal in London has had to resign for his predatory behaviour towards other men

The US cardinal who is part of the conclave played a massive part in covering up industrial scale paedophilia amongst his priests

But the population of the Philipines are largely very poor and superstitious and these are the environments for the vicious lies of religion to flourish in

Take off your blinkers and accept that whilst the RC church parades a few good deeds to make suckers ignore huge amount of criminal behaviour it routinely indulges in

The pope is a ludicrous figure worthy only if ridicule
Dawkinrocks, I am not blind to the problems in the Catholic church. I am aware of Cardinal O'Connor resignation. Although the resignation letter was put in some time, Pope Benedict choose to accept it on the eveof the election as one of his last acts. I think that why he resign to get a younger man from a country not part of the sex and Pedophilia scandals to take over> That why I hope someone like CardinallLuia Tagle can be elected. As He said he will bring an Asian way to look at these problems. To bring it out in the open. I do not think Philippines are ignorant but have less hang ups that many English speaking people on sex.

Dawkinrocks, I am not blind to the problems in the Catholic church. I am aware of Cardinal O'Connor resignation. Although the resignation letter was put in some time, Pope Benedict choose to accept it on the eveof the election as one of his last acts. I think that why he resign to get a younger man from a country not part of the sex and Pedophilia scandals to take over> That why I hope someone like CardinallLuia Tagle can be elected. As He said he will bring an Asian way to look at these problems. To bring it out in the open. I do not think Philippines are ignorant but have less hang ups that many English speaking people on sex.

"Hang ups" are not the issue, church teachings are the issue. If its not right, its wrong and if your favorite cannot remain constant to the church's teachings then he is clearly not the guy for the job.

The Pope had ther guts to resign something Democrats just dont do. Democrats fight resination like Bill Clinton did. And tha Vatican doesnt have a back up system like the White house does. It goes down the Line
The President
The Vice President
The Speaker of the House
The Secritary of State

Werbung:
Dawkinrocks might be right. The Pope job is too hard for a ordinary man. But with good help there have been many good and effective Popes. I hope this will happen in the future. Dogtower I am not sure ex Pope Benedict broke any rules. He was just too old and sick to clean up the mess. I hope the next Pope will be young and fit, rely on God and able to see the problems objectively and punish those who break the rules no matter who thy age.
Steveox, I agree having no back up system will be good. The Pope will have no influence of who his successor is. He unlike ex Presidents has made a vow to obey his successor.

Back