Thread on Netanyahau trade,CLOSED, WHY?

Werbung:
Wouldn’t you have to be a moron to believe that a free people can be denied a right to question their government and its officials and remain a free people? If we have reached a point that a citizen of the United States cannot object to his government officials, no matter how trivial you leftists believe the objection to be, America is finished.

I would like for you to point the individuals on these forums who are part of the evil government who have denied you your right to freedom of speech? Did someone from House of Politics come to your house and tell you to your face that you no longer have constitutional rights? did someone else tell you the same? You know whats funny, any government you don't like is considered evil and corrupt but the minute a government you like or Always likes or ASUR likes is considered good and righteous. Well the American people put with your type of government for 8 years with GW Bush in the white house and 6 years of republican rule in the congress. What have you got to show for it besides trampling all over the constitution, deficits, tortures and an unnecessary war in IRAQ over the premise of Weapons of Mass Destruction? Get back to me on these issues and oh yeah I guess its ok for the government to tell women what to do with their bodies so long as they don't tell the rest of us what to do about our health care......Pot calling the kettle black on that one.

No, obviously not. But "paying homage" is different that just being an idiot and bowing.

Do you want an idiot serving as the President of the U.S.?

Additionally, that is all irrelevant when it comes to the requirements for being President as outlined under US law.

I am not talking about the letter of the law, but rather Obama's lack of loyalty to the U.S.

Werbung:
Back