Thread on Netanyahau trade,CLOSED, WHY?

All the Constitution says is that you have to be a natural born citizen, 35 years old, and have lived in the US for 14 years.

Outside of that, speculation that "Obama has turned his back on the US" is only speculation.

Waste of time, you should know what...already moved him/her to iggy...I am getting so sick of these people...Facts don't mean anything to them

Werbung:
It's not a conspiracy against you. You'll have plenty of new opportunities to make stuff up and bash our President.:rolleyes:

I'll address this one last time though since you're still ranting about nothing.

Everyone in American unless you happen to be native American Indian has immigrant ties.

I know some 5th or 6th generation Italian and Irish families and you'd think they just came over on the boat they're so into their heritage. Hell they even have Italian flag stickers on their cars and have Irish flags at their house. Are we supposed to believe that they too are some big threat or do we just understand pride of lineage with them?

Cheer up... fearmongering gets us nowhere.

<---- Full size irish Flag on bedroom wall :)

Just don't expect to be taken seriously, and don't start insulting members who don't take you seriously.

I am merely illustrating a mechanism that gives reasonable people a reason for questioning the validity of what has been made public regarding Obama’s birth place. People that question Obama’s elligibility for the White House on constitutional grounds, are not always the crackpots and fruitcakes that the Left claims them to be.

When is the last time a President of the United States bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia?

When did the Constitution state that doing that made you unamerican or unworthy to be President?

I doubt it is a crime or is treason to have done so.

DO I think he should have done it? No. But it does not make him unqualified.

Oh, you can question all you like. It might be more effective to question where all of the money is going to come from to pay for bailing out the banks and buying most of GM, rather than bringing up the same tired old foolishness about his birth certificate, but you can question that too. You can question whether the pres is a space alien, if you think that will make you freer somehow.

Just don't expect to be taken seriously, and don't start insulting members who don't take you seriously.

Agreed?

Yes, Our CONSTITUTION means to give FREE SPEECH Rights to ALL AMERICANS. But liberals, communist , and fascist cannot stand to allow ALL AMERICANS FREE SPEECH.They want to CONTROL our THOUGHTS while they have the right to say and do anything and everything to gain control. ie, The radical leftist Health Care Scheme being FORCED upon a Nation that DOES NOT WANT IT. If AMERICA is to be SAVED from the fascist ,America must not accept the UNCONSTITUTIONAL METHODS use by these CORRUPT Politicians. WE Must NOT BE CENSORED for just asking the question , "Could we trade Obama for NETANYAHU?,While the event will never happen ,just the choice exposes how much distrust and confidence our nation has lost in our hapless president. The fact that the radical leftist so called "moderators" can silence and cut off the question shows just how much of our FREEDOM of FREE SPEECH we have lost. How do you feel knowning ALL POST on this "POLITICAL FORUM" appear only after they have been approved by the most Radical Leftist Moderators.
It makes our "POLITICAL FORUM look as fixed , low down, and free of honesty as our present democrat controlled CONGRESS.
WE MUST BE MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!! Who must we BRIBE?, Senator Nelson? Our Nations GUTTERS FLOW through the HALLS of our CONGRESS.
HAVE WE LOST ALL HONOR????

When did the Constitution state that doing that made you unamerican or unworthy to be President?

I doubt it is a crime or is treason to have done so.

DO I think he should have done it? No. But it does not make him unqualified.

You really want the president of the U.S. paying homage to a foreign head of state as if he were a subject of that foreign head of state?

to be fair, as a woman she should not even be there, she should be at home raising the kids...thats what I heard at least lol

You have got to be kidding. Let the Kanzlerin keep her office. The last thing the world needs is her at home raising more German children to grow up demanding more Lebensraum.

We may as well; you libs did provide excellent instruction on the process from 2001 to 2009.

I think the record clearly shows and the whole entire world knows Bush/Cheney brought that plague upon their own house.

Refusing advice about the likelihood of a 9-11 style attack... lying us into an invasion & occupation... TORTURING bound & defenseless detainees and searching for legal basis to do worse... being at the helm during the worst economic downturn since The Great Depression (The Bush Recession).

They needed no help at all.:rolleyes:

You really want the president of the U.S. paying homage to a foreign head of state as if he were a subject of that foreign head of state?

No, obviously not. But "paying homage" is different that just being an idiot and bowing.

Additionally, that is all irrelevant when it comes to the requirements for being President as outlined under US law.

If he committed a crime or treason, then there is cause for concern, since he has not, I find the whole idea somewhat odd.

There is nothing wrong with questioning the President, we all should, but he has not done anything that would disqualify him from the office.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS
No, obviously not. But "paying homage" is different that just being an idiot and bowing.

Additionally, that is all irrelevant when it comes to the requirements for being President as outlined under US law.

If he committed a crime or treason, then there is cause for concern, since he has not, I find the whole idea somewhat odd.

There is nothing wrong with questioning the President, we all should, but he has not done anything that would disqualify him from the office.

Werbung:
Back