Top 100 Beers

Gipper

I love beer. A good pale or brown ale is just about heaven on earth. But, unlike some, I drink responsibly.

You can find the top beers at Beer Advocate.

And here are the numbers by nation.

Countries in Top 100

1. U.S. = 71
2. Belgium = 11
3. Germany = 7
4. UK = 5
5. Canada = 4
6. Czech = 1
7. Ireland = 1
http://brookstonbeerbulletin.com/beer-advocates-top-100-beers-on-planet-earth-annotated/

Now do you think BO is unhappy that the US has over 70% of the top 100 beers in the world?

And here is THC has a young person. I guess beer is a gateway drug.:D
down-the-hatch.jpg

Werbung:
Pinkus Ur Pils. Great German beer. But what a shame a potentially great beer thread has to be ruined by somehow finding fault of the president of the United States over this NON-issue. No doubt, in your view, he is also responsible for the diaspora between heaven and hell. :(

FInnigans Irish Amber ( potato Beer) brewed here in Saint paul, and non profit..donate all proceeds to charity

Smithwicks _ireland

Sam Adams October fest ( summit October Fest had last night ranks there now as well)

No way.

Dogfish Head, Bells, and Founders are without a doubt the best.

Drank two 22 ounce Three Floyds Dreadnaught Ales last night while celebrating the election results and eating another wonderful meal expertly prepared by my beautiful hard core right wing wife.

Wow...excellent beer...highly recommend it to all...even you kooky libs.:D

www.3floyds.com

8933.jpg

There is no way in devil's hell that the out of the top 100 beers 71 are american made with the exception of a select few american beers suck. (not including home brews)

Werbung:
You just proved you know nothing full stop

You know nothing....

No you know nothing...

NO NO you know nothing...

Oh well...so goes the debate...with some folks here.

I am sure you know much more about beer than the good folks at Beer Advocate. So, you must be right.

I love this pic of THC when he was a youngster oh so many decades ago...now he's hook on the hooch.
down-the-hatch.jpg

Back