What could we have done to successfully prevent today's impending (?) collapse of America?

You disagree with me when I say there are likely millions of Americans who do not believe Democrats would ever attempt to steal an election by fraud. You have a constitutional right to disagree, as long as you don't get frisky like a leftist fascist and attempt to silence those who disagree with you.
No. You said you know millions.
It was a lie then and still is.

Werbung:
No. You said you know millions.
It was a lie then and still is.
When I said I know millions of Americans are deluded I did not intend you to think I know they are deluded because I know them personally, but that I know so many are deluded because they supported the Democrat criminal party in the stolen 2020 election and in other tainted elections.

Surely you don't think there are fewer that millions of Americans who support the Democrat party that believe the Democrats committed no fraud?

You still have not proven you are not a racist and a immoral sexual perversion addict. Are you a liar if you refuse to provide proof yourself?
i don't care about proving it. why would i waste my time proving that to you idiots? lol
i never claimed anything either way on that, so how could I be a liar? duh.
you say the dumbest things.

When I said I know millions of Americans are deluded I did not intend you to think I know they are deluded because I know them personally, but that I know so many are deluded because they supported the Democrat criminal party in the stolen 2020 election and in other tainted elections.

Surely you don't think there are fewer that millions of Americans who support the Democrat party that believe the Democrats committed no fraud?
You clearly said, I know millions.
You have been proven to be a liar by your own evidence that you cannot prove it. Now you present some mealy mouthed excuses attempting to get out if it.
You lied. Stop digging a hole.

Werbung:
You claim you know millions voted for Biden. Try to catch up.
I did not say that and you are a liar.
In fact, 81 million did as shown by history but you don't believe it. You're a twisted old knucklehead godbothering fool.

Cut the lies. That's twice this week I've caught you out.

Back