What could we have done to successfully prevent today's impending (?) collapse of America?

Werbung:
You know everything your circle of friends have done in their lifetime? Sounds like another lie from you

And I am talking about Christians in general. Only a hateful moron would deny gays were persecuted by Christians
Again, my Christian friends have never been accused of murder and we don't persecute gays. We do not represent other Christians with alternative beliefs contrary to ours, no matter how popular they are with mobs.

1700330225371.png

The overwhelming majority were white southern conservative Christians who would be Republicans today

Only a moron would deny that white conservative southern Christians aren't solidly republican today

Set your calendar to today if you don't want to look stupid talking about political parties. But maybe you do enjoy looking stupid lol
Maybe the slave owners would be Republicans today who have seen the light, but speculations like that are really worthless.

Again, my Christian friends have never been accused of murder and we don't persecute gays. We do not represent other Christians with alternative beliefs contrary to ours, no matter how popular they are with mobs.

View attachment 8975
so how do you know they didn't persecute gays? did you observe them every day if their lives? no?

you really don't know, you just can't admit anything negative.

and of course, who cares about your tiny group of people, i'm talking about christians overall with a long history of persecution of gays. Christians can be such evil hateful people.

so how do you know they didn't persecute gays? did you observe them every day if their lives? no?

you really don't know, you just can't admit anything negative.

and of course, who cares about your tiny group of people, i'm talking about christians overall with a long history of persecution of gays. Christians can be such evil hateful people.
How can you prove you are not racist? You can't, which is interesting since you demand that others prove everything, including things you know nobody can prove.

How can you prove you are not racist? You can't, which is interesting since you demand that others prove everything, including things you know nobody can prove.
Oh the irony. You've been belching shit about democrats should prove the election wasn't stolen and you know it can't be done because it wasn't stolen.

You don't think real deep with your short memory. Try again.

I do adk people to prove their claims
Only liars would object to it

Oh the irony. You've been belching shit about democrats should prove the election wasn't stolen and you know it can't be done because it wasn't stolen.

You don't think real deep with your short memory. Try again.
I know millions of Americans truly believe the looting lying Democrats would never have stooped to voting fraud in 2020, the year of the Democrat fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory myth, but they did, just like they have done for generations.

I know millions of Americans truly believe the looting lying Democrats would never have stooped to voting fraud in 2020, the year of the Democrat fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory myth, but they did, just like they have done for generations.
You know millions???
Really?
I don't think so.
More bullshit lies.

Werbung:
You know millions???
Really?
I don't think so.
More bullshit lies.
You disagree with me when I say there are likely millions of Americans who do not believe Democrats would ever attempt to steal an election by fraud. You have a constitutional right to disagree, as long as you don't get frisky like a leftist fascist and attempt to silence those who disagree with you.

Back