What could we have done to successfully prevent today's impending (?) collapse of America?

Werbung:
The problem of course being that a religions morality might not be moral when measured against other standards
Like christian persecution of gays, fortunately government intervened
The immoral and criminal always claim others are persecuting them for being uncivilized. Their complaints are mostly unjustified paranoias.

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

That didn't answer my question because I know you have nothing but hate for the dems.

I'll stay here as long as I like and you can do nothing about it. Lobby your friends. Do it in a phone box. That will hold them all.
Good people are supposed to hate wickedness and those who support and promote rebellion against God.

Psalm 139:21
Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

The immoral and criminal always claim others are persecuting them for being uncivilized. Their complaints are mostly unjustified paranoias.

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Gays were clearly persecuted by Christians only a hateful moron would deny it

Good people are supposed to hate wickedness and those who support and promote rebellion against God.
Good people do good things. Bad people do bad things. For good people to do bad things, add religion. History proves it.
Psalm 139:21
Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
The hypocrisy of you quoting that shit when you clearly hate democrats and atheists. Brain dead.

Nobody in my circle of Christian friends has ever persecuted a homosexual. You must be talking about other types of Christians.
You know everything your circle of friends have done in their lifetime? Sounds like another lie from you

And I am talking about Christians in general. Only a hateful moron would deny gays were persecuted by Christians

We know that blacks owned slaves also but that is a rather insignificant fact in this debate since the overwhelming majority of slave owners were white Democrats.
The overwhelming majority were white southern conservative Christians who would be Republicans today

Only a moron would deny that white conservative southern Christians aren't solidly republican today

Set your calendar to today if you don't want to look stupid talking about political parties. But maybe you do enjoy looking stupid lol

Werbung:
Back