Why does "BUNTZ" censor postive PALIN POST?

always

I NOTICE "BUNTZ" DELETES POSTIVE PALIN POST but allows every NEGATIVE ONE to be posted. Certainly does not say much about the FAIRNESS of this POLITICAL FORUM.
But, IT goes a long way in demostrating just how meanspirited and controlling LEFTIST can be . Just a tiny bit of power brings out the worst in them.
SHOULD REMIND ALL how very dangerous it would be to give these LEFTIST decision making powers over YOUR HEALTH CARE or MINE!!
AMERICA is in GRAVE DANGER due to our STUPIDITY last NOVEMBER 4th, 2008THINK!

Werbung:
I NOTICE "BUNTZ" DELETES POSTIVE PALIN POST but allows every NEGATIVE ONE to be posted. Certainly does not say much about the FAIRNESS of this POLITICAL FORUM.
But, IT goes a long way in demostrating just how meanspirited and controlling LEFTIST can be . Just a tiny bit of power brings out the worst in them.
SHOULD REMIND ALL how very dangerous it would be to give these LEFTIST decision making powers over YOUR HEALTH CARE or MINE!!

CAn you point to any positive palin posts that have been deleted? Can you show us the pattern?

Can I recommend that always be temporarily banned if he continues bashing the MODS.

These guys spend a lot of time for free to provide a place for us all to debate. And they really... and I mean REALLY let us go at it and don't get in the middle of it or ban people hardly ever. That's the good thing about this forum and it's rare.

You've been allowed to put up so much BS always and you're complaining... seriously! Hell you would have been banned on your 3rd or 4th post in most forums!

Your game is shallow always. You aren't inoculating yourself from the rules because you think if you say you're being mistreated someone will come running to hold your hand.

Can I recommend that always be temporarily banned if he continues bashing the MODS.

These guys spend a lot of time for free to provide a place for us all to debate. And they really... and I mean REALLY let us go at it and don't get in the middle of it or ban people hardly ever. That's the good thing about this forum and it's rare.

You've been allowed to put up so much BS always and you're complaining... seriously! Hell you would have been banned on your 3rd or 4th post in most forums!

Your game is shallow always. You aren't inoculating yourself from the rules because you think if you say you're being mistreated someone will come running to hold your hand.

Most forums that would allow this type of constant mantra are no longer in existence...so 'ALWAYS' has been allowed to run a muck but as with the many, MANY numerous posts by the 'MODS'...nobody should have to BABYSIT an adult community!!! Just goes to show how much we do stay within the 'RULES/GUIDELINES' that we haven't had a problem except for a few 'rotating' trolls that come & go and come & go and come back all under new & improved avatars. BUT AS WITH THE COCKROACHS/BEDBUGS OF SOCIETY...THEY DO COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT OF DAY AND THEN SOMEONE STOMPS THE LIFE OUT OF THEM...LMAO!!!

OUR MODS ROCK!!!

Can you back up your assertion that any mod deletes all but "leftists" posts, or are you just ranting again?

AMERICA is in GRAVE DANGER due to our STUPIDITY last NOVEMBER 4th, 2008
Please allow me to Second America's GRAVE DANGER, due to your STUPIDITY last NOVEMBER 4th, 2008.

At least you're a perceptive wing-nut.​

Can you back up your assertion that any mod deletes all but "leftists" posts, or are you just ranting again?

PLC!-- "SUPER DUPER MODERATOR" , without any MODERATION!!

Just a SUGGESTION!, Maybe since YOU are in a superior position, at least in your own mind, compared to the rest of the low life on this "forum"

I suggest YOU RENAME this FORUM, TiTLE it "THE ANTI FREE SPEECH and THOUGHT Palace"- If you notice there is only one major theme allowed on this forum , that of radical leftist and anti- american views.
You guys seem happy just to talk amoung yourselves in your own perverted world , ignoring the truth, and asleep in your group ignorance.

At LEAST MARKET your product for what it is , Controlled thought, Absence of HONEST DEBATE, VICIOUS PERSONAL attacks upon clear thinkers.

HOW does one show evidence of DELETED POSTS? Like trying to retrieve a breath. I know , I will ask BUNTZ to confess, LOL,LOL .
Reminds me of the actions of REP. MURTHA , PA, in our HOUSE , when he controlled the GAVEL!! lol,lol

Nahhhhhhhhhh....that's too-convenient.....and, merely a copycat-tactic.

There's even the possibility that always will develop a degree of maturity....sometime after completing a Jr. High education....maybe.

Sounds as though some-one's little nappies need changing..the aroma in this place is really starting to smell of fecal matter...LMAO.

Don't like us...don't post!

Don't like us...go back from whence you came!

Don't like us...to bad, so sad but that's the way it is and rather you believe me or not.

This place is very, very tolerable and a real joy to be part of...so either SUCK IT UP and become a true part of this community OR take your whiny arse out that door and don't let it hit you where the good Lord split you!!! BYE-BYE..."ALWAYS" parting can't get much sweeter!

If you notice there is only one major theme allowed on this forum , that of radical leftist and anti- american views.
That certainly will be a big-surprise to BigRob.​

You guys seem happy just to talk amoung yourselves in your own perverted world , ignoring the truth, and asleep in your group ignorance.

At LEAST MARKET your product for what it is , Controlled thought, Absence of HONEST DEBATE, VICIOUS PERSONAL attacks upon clear thinkers.
Lemme guess....you're the clear-thinker, huh?

:rolleyes:

Here ya' go, Clear Thinker.....an anti-Evolution Documentary.

Werbung:
PLC!-- "SUPER DUPER MODERATOR" , without any MODERATION!!

Just a SUGGESTION!, Maybe since YOU are in a superior position, at least in your own mind, compared to the rest of the low life on this "forum"

I suggest YOU RENAME this FORUM, TiTLE it "THE ANTI FREE SPEECH and THOUGHT Palace"- If you notice there is only one major theme allowed on this forum , that of radical leftist and anti- american views.

HOW does one show evidence of DELETED POSTS? Like trying to retrieve a breath. I know , I will ask BUNTZ to confess, LOL,LOL .
Reminds me of the actions of REP. MURTHA , PA, in our HOUSE , when he controlled the GAVEL!! lol,lol

You know, there are a zillion political chat forums on the internet. If this one is so bad, why do you post here?

Back