Why should I vote for McCain?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
since we have the Obama thread going ....

I don't care what you think about Obama, or why you dont like him...I am asking why McCain.

And to anyone who does not like McCain, I dont care about your Opinion as well, I am only asking why. If you wish to dispute a claim about McCain, I want facts, not mudslinging . ( see the Obama thread for a example of mindless attacking, that i dont care about)

After 8 years of Bush, 8 years of some of the worst leadership I know of of this nation...why should I give McCain chance now?

Werbung:
The only real reason I can think of to vote for McCain is that your other choices are Obama, Barr, and Nader.

How cool would I be if I copied and pasted the stuff from McCain's site here??

Pretty cool, huh? Well, I'll be a little less cool than that and just post a link to the "Why McCain?" Section on his website so you can browse through it at your leisure.

This would be my synopsis for Why McCain:

McCain, made a name for himself by pissing all over the Religious Right and they still voted for him. If you would like to see the RR cowering in the corner, covered in urine crying and unable to fight back, Elect John McCain.

If you want to see the Republicans in Congress be told to STFU and go with the Liberal Program, and they actually do it, Elect John McCain.

If you think Global Warming is man made and America's fault... well hell, elect either of them but McCain would have a better chance at getting the legislation passed, since he can tell his party to STFU... So, Elect John McCain.

John McCain, because Obama can't shut down the RR or the Republicans and force them to go along with the Liberal agenda.

How cool would I be if I copied and pasted the stuff from McCain's site here??

Pretty cool, huh? Well, I'll be a little less cool than that and just post a link to the "Why McCain?" Section on his website so you can browse through it at your leisure.

This would be my synopsis for Why McCain:

McCain, made a name for himself by pissing all over the Religious Right and they still voted for him. If you would like to see the RR cowering in the corner, covered in urine crying and unable to fight back, Elect John McCain.

If you want to see the Republicans in Congress be told to STFU and go with the Liberal Program, and they actually do it, Elect John McCain.

If you think Global Warming is man made and America's fault... well hell, elect either of them but McCain would have a better chance at getting the legislation passed, since he can tell his party to STFU... So, Elect John McCain.

John McCain, because Obama can't shut down the RR or the Republicans and force them to go along with the Liberal agenda.

Spite does not seem like a good reason. as much as I hate the RR.

and with a Dem in office, and the house and Senate...its very likey Global warming laws will pass anyway.

your not giving me much so far.

Because to the ire of the Republican party, M is not ver far to the right. He, like most Americans is much more moderate. O on the other hand is extremely liberal. So if you want someone who represents most of America he is the better choice.

Because O is new the political scene and as much as he says he will be above it he is showing every sign of getting sucked in. O will be tossed around too much by the political winds. M has already shown that he can resist pressure by going against his own party so often.

Because we don't trust our government to do the best things for us. And if we have a democratically controlled congress and an exreme liberal democrat at the same time they might do too much harm. Checks and balances are the way our founding fathers protect us from these people. With M in the POTUS and the dems in congress there is more of a balance.

Spite does not seem like a good reason. as much as I hate the RR.

and with a Dem in office, and the house and Senate...its very likey Global warming laws will pass anyway.

your not giving me much so far.

1272549006_294f713d3c.jpg

since we have the Obama thread going ....

I don't care what you think about Obama, or why you dont like him...I am asking why McCain.

And to anyone who does not like McCain, I dont care about your Opinion as well, I am only asking why. If you wish to dispute a claim about McCain, I want facts, not mudslinging . ( see the Obama thread for a example of mindless attacking, that i dont care about)

After 8 years of Bush, 8 years of some of the worst leadership I know of of this nation...why should I give McCain chance now?

Looks like another lib who thinks Bush is running for a third term.

The best answer, and I'm dead serious, is that by voting for McCain, you wouldn't get Obama. The worst thing about Obama is not that he's unqualified, it's not even that he would be the most leftwing president since Roosevelt. It's that he is precisely the wrong man for these times.

Looks like another lib who thinks Bush is running for a third term.

The best answer, and I'm dead serious, is that by voting for McCain, you wouldn't get Obama. The worst thing about Obama is not that he's unqualified, it's not even that he would be the most leftwing president since Roosevelt. It's that he is precisely the wrong man for these times.

Except to state that more strongly I couldn't agree more. McCaine is no big deal either way. The best reason to vote for him is that it is a vote against O.

O is one of the most fat left leaning congressmen of our times. No matter who you are you can be pretty certain that he makes you look like a conservative. M is not charasmatic but he looks a whole lot more like America.

People who vote for O because he has charisma will be making an important decision based on one of the worst reasons.

I implore you all to make a list of the issues that are important to you. Then rank each one of them on a scale frome 1 to 5. Then see where O and M fall on that scale and see if you are not more like M than O.

If the John McCain today stood for any of the things he stood for when he ran for President last time... and he wasn't running against Senator Obama... he might be almost borderline tolerable.

The facts:

John McCain did follow in the family tradition and join the Navy. That's patriotic.

However academically John McCain was terrible at the Naval Academy 5th worst in his class 894 out of 899. I think at this point in time we need an exceptionally smart President not a 5th from the last President.

John McCain was an in country fighter in Vietnam as John Kerry was. Honorable tough duty.

John McCain was tortured and gave propaganda help to the enemy. Not what you are supposed to do but understandable. However yet again Flip Flopping now going along with President Bush and saying torture is an acceptable practice for the US to use is blatantly wrong.

Being a POW in absolutely no way prepares one for being a Chief Executive. So that's zero experience there although it was commendable that he didn't take early release and stayed with his fellow prisoners.

John McCain is well known on both sides of the isle for being a hot head (he does not work well with others) and when he does if it ever becomes politically expedient he turns on his co-sponsers... i.e McCain/Finegold... McCain/Kennedy... and so forth. He was able to use his military service to be elected and stay elected in a very Red State.

He has had a lot of medical issues and he would be almost 72 and a half years old before even starting his first term.

But probably the biggest reason we cannot support John McCain is the reality that his whole character has done a complete 180 to get enough neo-con vote to be the Republican nominee. Look around... we just simply can't have another Bush term in a John McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnb2IrsU1Cg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN10_6pyshQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-tKiFw9x6E

Here we go - the top gun robot dupe fires up once more with his unique blend of lies, myths, and general didinformation. :D

[][]
The facts:

John McCain did follow in the family tradition and join the Navy. That's patriotic.

[]However academically John McCain was terrible at the Naval Academy 5th worst in his class 894 out of 899. I think at this point in time we need an exceptionally smart President not a 5th from the last President.[/]

As is now well-known by nearly everyone except the robot-dupe, McCain's classmates have said that he had contempt for tests, and didn't bother studying for them, nor care what grades he got. He was interested in becoming a fighting man, the kind of man who wins wars, not a desk jockey with high grades. McCain proved himself in battle - his record shows chapter and verse that he is one of america's greatest living decorated heroes.

John McCain was an in country fighter in Vietnam as John Kerry was. Honorable tough duty.

Kerry was a military farce. As shown by the swift boat vets, he LIED about being in Cambodia, and demanded a purple heart every time he stubbed his toe. He also may have shot an unarmed civilian in the back.

John McCain was tortured and gave propaganda help to the enemy. Not what you are supposed to do but understandable. However yet again Flip Flopping now going along with President Bush and saying torture is an acceptable practice for the US to use is blatantly wrong.

The torture charge is just the nutcase left's repeated lie - they repeat it a million times, but refuse to get into any reasoned debate as to what constitutes torture.

Being a POW in absolutely no way prepares one for being a Chief Executive. So that's zero experience there although it was commendable that he didn't take early release and stayed with his fellow prisoners.

The nutcase left knows that McCain's long record of government leadership and depth of experience trumps anything Obama has (which is basically being a ghetto organizer and cruising for years on "affirmative action" freebies) so they try to reduce McCain's experience to being a POW - imagine the mentality of someone who would buy into that. :rolleyes:

John McCain is well known on both sides of the isle for being a hot head (he does not work well with others) and when he does if it ever becomes politically expedient he turns on his co-sponsers... i.e McCain/Finegold... McCain/Kennedy... and so forth.[/B] He was able to use his military service to be elected and stay elected in a very Red State.

This is a malicious rumor for which zero credible evidence has ever been offered - just like the rest of the wingnut canards.

He has had a lot of medical issues and he would be almost 72 and a half years old before even starting his first term.

The "medical issues" defamation is a flat out lie - McCain's distinguished personal physician has said that he is perfectly healthy and in the shape of a much younger man.

But probably the biggest reason we cannot support John McCain is the reality that his whole character has done a complete 180 to get enough neo-con vote to be the Republican nominee. Look around... we just simply can't have another Bush term in a John McCain.

See how this dodge works? The "third bush term" slur is used because they are afraid to run against McCain on the issues, so they try to run against Bush instead.

Obama has the moron vote wrapped up, that's for sure. :)

The main reason to vote for McCain is that he is a Republican.

Sure, I know, he is far from being a conservative, but he is a Republican, and, as such, more likely than a Democrat to veto the excessive spending bills that Congress is certain to pass.

Remember the Republican president who didn't veto a single spending bill in six years of Republican rule of Congress, while federal spending increased by over 50%?

Did you think that the Democrats were any different, or less likely to overspend?

Vote your pocketbook. Vote McCain. If we manage to elect another Republican majority in Congress, then we'll need a Democrat in the White House so that the two parties can continue to watch each other.

Libsmasher;51255]Here we go - the top gun robot dupe fires up once more with his unique blend of lies, myths, and general didinformation. :D
As is now well-known by nearly everyone except the robot-dupe, McCain's classmates have said that he had contempt for tests, and didn't bother studying for them, nor care what grades he got. He was interested in becoming a fighting man, the kind of man who wins wars, not a desk jockey with high grades. McCain proved himself in battle - his record shows chapter and verse that he is one of america's greatest living decorated heroes.

That's a real; knee slapper there boy. How bout he was to lazy to study and knew his family credentials would squeak him through regardless. He did become a trained killer and not a man of reason I'll give you that one. He was shot down and spent years as a prisoner.

Respect the suffering. But also understand his overall lacking. John McSame just isn't President material. He's said it himself... I don't really understand the economy I need to study that. He's now for torture. He wants to strip away a women's right to choose.

He's so old and has such lingering health problems that after he loses he will retire from the Senate... write that down and remember where you heard it.

Kerry was a military farce. As shown by the swift boat vets, he LIED about being in Cambodia, and demanded a purple heart every time he stubbed his toe. He also may have shot an unarmed civilian in the back.

Senator Kerry's official military record & his decorations show the truth & speak for themselves. I'm not like you and your friends the swift boaters. I don't disrespect John McCain's service begging for some unearned political points. I just point to all the many reasons he's not Chief Executive material and leave it at that.

The torture charge is just the nutcase left's repeated lie - they repeat it a million times, but refuse to get into any reasoned debate as to what constitutes torture.

Well according to International Law and the Geneva Convention water boarding is torture and John McBush now just loves it!

The nutcase left knows that McCain's long record of government leadership and depth of experience trumps anything Obama has (which is basically being a ghetto organizer and cruising for years on "affirmative action" freebies) so they try to reduce McCain's experience to being a POW - imagine the mentality of someone who would buy into that. :rolleyes:

Well know and frequently discussed & documented by members of both political parties John McSame is a hot head very pron to fits of temper. Has been doing so since he was small. He was even know to do the holding breath till he passed out thing as a child. Being shot down and being a prisoner has got him where he is today... a Republican Senator in a very Red State.

Oh... and McCain dumped his wife for a Vicodin stealing & addicted beer heiress. Kudos on that John!

Here's that story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZAJ7f3xh4E

This is a malicious rumor for which zero credible evidence has ever been offered - just like the rest of the wingnut canards.

:) He's cuddly OK let's see... LoL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjaC1vYwgAs

The "medical issues" defamation is a flat out lie - McCain's distinguished personal physician has said that he is perfectly healthy and in the shape of a much younger man.

Coming from "his personal physician" that means he's not in need of a fifth cancer surgery yet... and he maybe he's physically as young as a 68 year old not almost 72 year old. He still has the well documented memory and mental sharpness problems... even old McSame himself has discussed that on YouTube.

It's also reported that he will soon be having to have at least one but probably both shoulders replaced from old age complications revolving around his old war injuries.

See how this dodge works? The "third bush term" slur is used because they are afraid to run against McCain on the issues, so they try to run against Bush instead.

Or........ he's just not hiding his Bush Love at all well! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryPQJr1i9J8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUBDM16ylvU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFhakR_dork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtjzEuNQO08

Werbung:
[]That's a real; knee slapper there boy. How bout he was to lazy to study and knew his family credentials would squeak him through regardless.

You're just repeating another standard lie. Don't you tire of making a public ass out of yourself by spreading propaganda for which you have no proof? :D

He did become a trained killer and not a man of reason I'll give you that one. He was shot down and spent years as a prisoner.

Right - a decorated US miltary hero is merely a "trained killer". Boy, would I like to be there if an appeaser punk ever had the nerve to say any of this crap to his face.

[]Respect the suffering. But also understand his overall lacking. John McSame just isn't President material. He's said it himself... I don't really understand the economy I need to study that.

Any comparison with Obama would show McCain's VASTLY more prepared to be president and commander in chief than Obama. You don't have the guts to debate that though, because you are limited to cowardly anonymous defamation on the internet.

He's so old and has such lingering health problems that after he loses he will retire from the Senate...

Pure fiction - all this crap is just a lie you keep telling yourself. You don't even TRY to support your wild claims. Besides being a debate coward, my guess is you are a plain ordinary coward in real life.

Senator Kerry's official military record & his decorations show the truth & speak for themselves.

Kerry's military comrades who were there tell us all we need to know about Kerry - he was a big fraud, and people saw through him.

I'm not like you and your friends the swift boaters. I don't disrespect John McCain's service begging for some unearned political points.

NO, you've denigrated that repeatedly, including in this thread. You're so confused, you can't even remember what you've said.

I just point to all the many reasons he's not Chief Executive material and leave it at that.

You haven't given any "reasons" - you've gutlessly and dishonorably repeated moveon.org defamations and distortions without a shred of proof.

You appear to be incapable of shame.

[]Well according to International Law and the Geneva Convention water boarding is torture and John McBush now just loves it! []

The conventions hold nothing of the kind. Give a citation - you won't because you know you're making things up.

Enough.

Back