Will Louisiana and Others Secede From The USA?

Werbung:
Why? You're planning on ending your life while in the "depression stage" of the grieving process?

I wouldn't do that if I were you. . .that would be one less vote for your party of choice! And they can use EVERY VOTE!;)

Take a lesson here folks on the left-wing personnel.

She claims to work in the mental health industry--to help others.
She flippantly suggests that I might/should commit suicide.
Interesting--don't you think?

The Left in America.
Pure Nazis--chapter & verse.

Can you help me secure some Zyklon B?

The Red States should become the country of Texas. Under Texas Law
Death Penalty
No Abortion
Less Taxes
Gun rights
Stand on your ground laws

Take a lesson here folks on the left-wing personnel.

She claims to work in the mental health industry--to help others.
She flippantly suggests that I might/should commit suicide.
Interesting--don't you think?

The Left in America.
Pure Nazis--chapter & verse.

Can you help me secure some Zyklon B?

Really, is that what I did?

Let's see. . .where did I say that you might or you should? In fact, I believe I discouraged you to do that, and for an excellent reason too!

Why? You're planning on ending your life while in the "depression stage" of the grieving process?

I wouldn't do that if I were you. . .that would be one less vote for your party of choice! And they can use EVERY VOTE!;)
Why do you "flippantly" suggest that I have not work in the mental industry?
That is very interesting! :confused::)

Really, is that what I did?

Let's see. . .where did I say that you might or you should? In fact, I believe I discouraged you to do that, and for an excellent reason too!

Why do you "flippantly" suggest that I have not work in the mental industry?
That is very interesting! :confused::)

You attraction to me--is unhealthy.

I think its stupid if they do!!!! (If they think its bad now THEY HAVE NO IDEA!!)

They are not going to. It's just frustration, and a way to tell the WH they aren't very happy. And it wasn't just Republican's doing it either. Looks like some people on the left feel the same way.

I think one reason this country is declining is because there are two distinct groups of Americans who are fed up with the other side, there is a lot of hate out there. This has been coming on for decades now and it's not going to get better.

Something will give eventually, I just hope it's not mass violence. Obama would love to come in and put that down.

We ought to be clear -- 20 "states" have not started such petitions -- individual people within these states have made these petitions, and it is nothing more than an effort to score cheap political points.

Thank you! I do appreciate your fairness and your honesty.

About 1% (less in some of those states) of "unhappy" people who have problem facing reality are signing a petition.
It is their right to express that they are not happy, and if it makes them feel better. . .good for them.

It is also kind of silly and will mean nothing, except to show that those people do not understand that they are in fact rejecting what is keeping most of those States for being totally bankcrupt! With the exception of Texas (ou gets .91 cents for every dollars they pay to the Feds), all the other States get a lot more FROM the Feds than what they contribute. So it is actually the BLUE STATES that are supporting their standard of living!

Maybe, just maybe, the intelligent people among the Republicans (Obviously there are some!) will be obliged to explain REALITY to those who understand NOTHING about the workings of government!

It reminds me of those stupid signs held by the tea party in 2010: "Keep the government out of my medicare!"
DUH!

Werbung:
Back