Write-In Hillary Clinton

100 new websites have sprung up in the last week alone promoting stalwart defection from the democratic party should Obama be voted the nominee in August. One reports members of 3 million supporters over all areas of the US.

And that's just the people who have officially spoken up about the matter. Millions more are quietly biding their time and waiting for just an opportunity like "Write-In Clinton" to show elected officials what they think of having Obama shoved down our throats.

You can misrepresent facts until the cows come home, but the internet is screwing your attempts. That and in November, behind that dark curtain all alone will stand a logical, reasonable and thinking voter casting his or her vote in favor of the one candidate they know will take us out of our economic disaster by then....the wife, associate and confidant of the president who mended our economy to be the strongest one in US history...President Bill Clinton's wife...Hillary...

Have fun misrepresenting reality. No matter what Clinton says, she will get our support in November. We realize she has to bend this way and that to hold onto her Senator's position and pay off debt. But the spirit of OUR campaign lives on until November.

We're getting our bumper stickers ready for "Write-In Clinton" upon Obama's nomination. Let me know if you have any clever ideas: silhouette@suddenlink.net

Werbung:
Trivia question of the day:

What one thing did Hillary Clinton hold back from offering to Barack Obama in yesterday's Unity speech?

Hint: It's a big thing. Or rather...things

And no, it's not her husband Bill...:rolleyes:

Oh, c'mon. No takers? :D What did Hillary Clinton hold back from giving Obama at the Unity speech?

It's the one most important thing she could've given him to prove her devotion to his being elected? Anyone??

Meanwhile, Obama people keep whining about Clinton advocates not giving their con man demigod 100% of our support...

Try to imagine this just for a moment. You have two applicants for a job in a company you have that is struggling, on the brink of financial collapse and vulnerable to takeover from other companies. You want desperately to save it.

The job agency (democrats) send you two applicants. One applicant is very handsome, young, looks very promising on the surface. He is well-spoken and seems to have an answer for every question put to him. And if he doesn't have an answer, he promises to look into it and get you one very soon. You like him. He leaves you feeling hopeful, confident as to his abilities...

Applicant number two comes in with a slightly less likeable first impression. Her voice is a litte raspy, she seems a little too direct, pushy maybe even, but her command of the company's inner workings is machine-like, automatic and practical. She leaves you also feeling confident but less enamored than with applicant number one.

You know you have a Board Meeting and you have to present the best applicant for the job. So you begin your background check to make damn sure the applicant you choose is the best possible one for the job. Things to consider are the size of the mess the company is in, the fact that it's recovery will be long-term at best and you assess how technical the problems are that it faces...the nuances. You know the applicant you pick MUST be thoroughly experienced...moreover, there is no time for on-the-job training. This CEO must hit the ground running 100mph as if they've done this their whole life.

Applicant one (Obama), left you with a warm feeling for hope and change in your belly; but upon opening his resume', you begin to wonder where he is coming from on hope and change. You note that even though he espouses minority rights (an important factor in your company) you see that he rose to a high position in another related company (Senate) by smashing fellow minorities. You begin to become concerned; but still you put it aside because there is something quite winning about him. Then more flip-flops start emerging.... he is young and almost too-smooth..something isn't sitting right..

Applicant number two's resume' reads like company policy. You see that she not only has experience in the company's busniness before, but that she was the top confidant of one of it's best CEOs in the company's history. Although she's a bit abrasive, the financial performance of her and her associate stands out as the best the industry has ever seen. Your company, teetering on the brink of financial collapse, up to its ears in foreign worries...you know which candidate the Board (majority of dem voters) is going to want. You know the only safe bet to run the company is the less-initially likeable brassy applicant with experience and 15 years seniority on the more smooth and "likeable" one.

You make your decision and you stand by it. No amount of pleading on behalf of the lesser applicant will move you. You (the superdelegates) know that if you present the wrong applicant (Obama) for the most dire problem facing the company (economic recovery), that the Board (the voters) will fire you (not re-elect you in your next term).

People do object to Obama for good, solid reasons. We aren't stupid. We know that some people are really good at the con. This is something that comes with age and maturity. We don't want an obvious con man slinking into the most important position in our country. We want to err on the side of tried-and-true. Imagine that in these troubled times? Emotional? How about methodical.

We have eliminated one of the applicants for the job. It's a done deal.

Saying that either of the final two Democratic candidates (final three for that matter) would not make great Presidents is no more than proselytize a message that simply is not true.

Going into the "who's best" game after the fact is like going back and trying to argue that whoever the Boston Celtics beat in the Division Championship should really have played in the Championship Game against the Lakers... you simply can't go back in time.

When we talk fondly now about Senator Clinton (and I like the Clintons a lot) to be fair there also needs this reality check included. To give full discloser it's just a fact that while equally popular amongst Democrats as Senator Obama Senator Clinton had HUGE negative to positive numbers overall outside of loyal Democrats.

How many times has it been reported that Hillary would bring out the Republican vote when Senator McSame really cannot. How much polling evidence would it take to show these high negatives against Senator Clinton would be a real problem in a general election?

The primary is over. Now the right thing to do in my opinion is to come together as a Party and be sure to stop another term of Bush policy that is not only devastating to the overall country but particularly bad for women in America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lc-KZvxRb4

The primary is over after the vote in August and not a minute before.

Now, answer the question: what did Hillary not offer Obama at the Unity speech?

And if she loses the nomination to Obama at the Denver Convention in AUGUST 2008. (over a month in the FUTURE), then the write-in campaign will commence that night at the stroke of midnight.

There is no "getting over" the wrong man for this very important job. My memory keeps snapping back to the Clinton record on economy and it makes me feel at ease. So much so that a thousand red letter posts like yours have no effect. It's a nice feeling knowing that with another Clinton at the helm the greatest efforts in US history will once again be applied to turning our nation back into a strong and viable world force. I will be able to sleep at night. With Obama at the watch I'll be waking up like every 15 minutes thinking, "did he remember to turn off the stove?" "did he remember to brush his teeth?" "did he forget to put the cat out?" ...you get the picture..

Tom Brokaw's interview yesterday of "democratic" catholic pro-lifer Governor Ritter of Colorado and his Wyoming buddy spelled exactly how Obama was pre-guaranteed the nomination. Ritter is presiding over the Denver convention...

Surprise surprise...a dyed-in-the-wool de facto GOP boy will preside over the nomination of Obama...hmmmm... Weird that a conservative pro-lifer would promote a rabid liberal like Obama over the more moderate Clinton.. Strike anyone as odd?...

The Obama Trap

Meanwhile, no one has stated what it was that Hillary, the real GOP opponent, did not give Obama at the "lovefest" at Unity..

OK. Here's the word (a place where a lot of people order sandwiches, potato salad and cole slaw etc.) + (the plural of what you should always close behind you when you drive through a rancher's property)

:rolleyes:

So no one is shocked, stunned or amazed that the man who will preside over the democratic convention is actually a pro-life republican who signed on as democrat, undoubtedly to get elected in Colorado?

OK. If you can live with that, you can live with anything.

I just think it's weird when someone whose entire upbringning reeks of the far right is suddenly in favor of a total opposite liberal like Obama. When this happens I begin to wonder if Ritter (the GOP) has an ulterior motive for promoting Obama. Then add in a dash of BigMedia slashing his rival Clinton and shamelessly promoting Obama over her during the primaries, Tim Russert announcing her premature political obituary to sway voters..

I'm smelling a little sabotage.

OK...no takers.. Deli + Gates Now do you see what Clinton didn't hand over? I wouldn't have either. She cares too much about her country. A fact that just doesn't impress people any more.

No one you know including your mom would've voted for Hillary?

And I thought her credibility couldn't get higher in my mind!

Thanks for that bump. :D

No one you know including your mom would've voted for Hillary?

And I thought her credibility couldn't get higher in my mind!

Thanks for that bump. :D

nope evry single Person I know wanted Obama..and most HATE CLinton. And thats in Minnesota, and in the Burbs where its more Moderate to Republican leaning. To me she has Zero Credibility, and also just the idea of more of the same 2 familys makes me sick.

The primary is over after the vote in August and not a minute before.

Now, answer the question: what did Hillary not offer Obama at the Unity speech?

And if she loses the nomination to Obama at the Denver Convention in AUGUST 2008. (over a month in the FUTURE), then the write-in campaign will commence that night at the stroke of midnight.

There is no "getting over" the wrong man for this very important job. My memory keeps snapping back to the Clinton record on economy and it makes me feel at ease. So much so that a thousand red letter posts like yours have no effect. It's a nice feeling knowing that with another Clinton at the helm the greatest efforts in US history will once again be applied to turning our nation back into a strong and viable world force. I will be able to sleep at night. With Obama at the watch I'll be waking up like every 15 minutes thinking, "did he remember to turn off the stove?" "did he remember to brush his teeth?" "did he forget to put the cat out?" ...you get the picture..

You can't seriously believe half the things you say... and I mean that in the nicest way. ;)

Senator Barack Obama has way, WAY more than enough delegates and has even been endorsed by Senator Clinton herself. She has already been out campaigning for Senator Obama. Soon Bill Clinton will be on the stump for Senator Obama. I mean if you go on like this you'll have to be asking for a re-vote after Senator Obama wins the Presidency. That's how locked up his nomination is. :)

And don't forget there were basically just as many Democrats that wanted Senator Obama as wanted Senator Clinton... and due to Senator Clinton's high negatives it appears Independents and disenfranchised Republicans in large number endorsed Senator Obama.

You must have noticed the obvious that Rush Limbaugh and all the Radical Right Wingers on FOX wanted Hillary. They sooo wanted that rallying cry for their constituents.

I don't disagree that times were good under President Bill Clinton. I've posted that early & often. The obvious is that we need Democratic leadership again and ever ounce of energy should be put forward into defeating John McSame BADLY... so the mandate is clear.

I ask you to please join the movement for the greater good and let's all stop another Bush third term!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzvtzRFnW_4

Nope. I know the true numbers and no matter what you think you can convince me or other sane and thinking people to do, we will not place a nincompoop in the Oval Office when we are vulnerable and our economy is in the toilet.

Listen carefully to what I'm going to say: WE WILL NOT CHANCE OUR NATIONAL SECURITY FURTHER TO ANOTHER DOLT WHO SPEWS EMPTY CAMPAIGN PROMISES WE KNOW, INSTINCTIVELY, HE WILL NOT DELIVER ON.

Are we clear on that matter?

Now, to piss you off one more rung...we are calling each and every democrat disgusted with the choice of the divisive, less-qualified, less popular-votes Obama over the uniting, more-qualified, more popular Clinton, to D-E-N-Y sending any campaign contributions AT ALL to the democratic party between now and August. TO SEND A MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR that they may not steal our party from us.

Governor Ritter of Colorado is de facto a pro-life right republican AND HE WILL PRESIDE OVER THE FINAL VOTE ON THE NOMINATION..to which Hillary STILL HAS HER DELEGATES...

She still has them bro...sorry to inform you..:cool:

NO $$ for the democratic party. If they want to steal the party away with their sabotaging GOP candidate, then they can fund themselves...

Or I know, they can dip into that never-ending fund of "grassroots" donations from those struggling 20-somethings in the original primary base...you know...those kids who funded four times what Clinton was able to with more and more established supporters...

Yeah, the democratic party can get their money from there. They get their bribes from the same source anyway so it won't be a big change for them.

Next election, heads are gonna roll...

Nope. I know the true numbers and no matter what you think you can convince me or other sane and thinking people to do, we will not place a nincompoop in the Oval Office when we are vulnerable and our economy is in the toilet.

Listen carefully to what I'm going to say: WE WILL NOT CHANCE OUR NATIONAL SECURITY FURTHER TO ANOTHER DOLT WHO SPEWS EMPTY CAMPAIGN PROMISES WE KNOW, INSTINCTIVELY, HE WILL NOT DELIVER ON.

Are we clear on that matter?

Now, to piss you off one more rung...we are calling each and every democrat disgusted with the choice of the divisive, less-qualified, less popular-votes Obama over the uniting, more-qualified, more popular Clinton, to D-E-N-Y sending any campaign contributions AT ALL to the democratic party between now and August. TO SEND A MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR that they may not steal our party from us.

Governor Ritter of Colorado is de facto a pro-life right republican AND HE WILL PRESIDE OVER THE FINAL VOTE ON THE NOMINATION..to which Hillary STILL HAS HER DELEGATES...

She still has them bro...sorry to inform you..:cool:

NO $$ for the democratic party. If they want to steal the party away with their sabotaging GOP candidate, then they can fund themselves...

Or I know, they can dip into that never-ending fund of "grassroots" donations from those struggling 20-somethings in the original primary base...you know...those kids who funded four times what Clinton was able to with more and more established supporters...

Yeah, the democratic party can get their money from there. They get their bribes from the same source anyway so it won't be a big change for them.

Next election, heads are gonna roll...

My friend you're not pissing me off.... I feel for ya though.

You do realize that Senator Obama is raking in money hand over fist. So much so he turned down Federal Campaign Funds.

There is absolutely zero way unless God forbid something were to physically happen to Senator Obama that anyone else will be running against John McBush in November.

I wish you were on board but I understand... you really liked Hillary.

At some point when you realize that it really is Senator Obama v. John McBush I hope you'll join the rest of the Democratic Party and support our nominee. Hillary would have been very competent as President... as will Senator Obama.

Wishing you the best of everything! Hope you'll join the crowd in the YouTubes below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQGNdv0cYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQjTWmw0OM[/COLOR]

My friend you're not pissing me off.... I feel for ya though.

You do realize that Senator Obama is raking in money hand over fist. So much so he turned down Federal Campaign Funds.

There is absolutely zero way unless God forbid something were to physically happen to Senator Obama that anyone else will be running against John McBush in November.

I wish you were on board but I understand... you really liked Hillary.

At some point when you realize that it really is Senator Obama v. John McBush I hope you'll join the rest of the Democratic Party and support our nominee. Hillary would have been very competent as President... as will Senator Obama.

Wishing you the best of everything! Hope you'll join the crowd in the YouTubes below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQGNdv0cYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQjTWmw0OM[/COLOR]

I did not see any reports, what did Obama rake in for June? I got an email from his camp.... a few emails actually asking for money before June ends to show that not taking Federal dollars will pay off. Did he ever announce what he got for June?

Werbung:
Not yet to my knowledge. I got an email from his camp begging for anything near the last days of June and towards midnight on the 30th.

They sounded desperate.

Which adds further to my theory that he was falsely propped up by GOP/BigMedia/BigOil not only on the Boob tube but also financially to win against Clinton.

Add that to the "democrat" who will preside over the August convention is a catholic pro-life de facto republican...and he has many "democratic" friends in high DNC places who agree with his support of liberal pro-choice Obama..you begin to see a picture forming: Sabotage and nothing short of it.

You see, the GOP knows one of the two still-viable democratic candidates will mean a definite change for their business-as-usual. They know one of them, if nominated in August, would be IMPOSSIBLE to beat because of her unifying characteristics from the left, to the middle and even to the right with republicans disgusted with the corruption with their party. And they know Obama is just too slick, too young and too inexperienced to gain the full trust of those important splinter groups of the democratic party. He is the anti-unifier...so naturally they propped him up against Clinton.

The corruption in the democratic party will be evident come August. Whoever still is on board for the unelectable Obama can be deduced to be either A: completely blind and/or stupid/delusionally "hopeful" or B: A republican plant in the democratic party specifically in place to sabotage our party.

Either way it doesn't bode well for their re-election. And we're making a list, we're checking it twice...gonna make a note of stupidity and vice..

So my message to delegates is: Consider Mr. Barack Obama as your nomination very, very carefully. Very carefully. Because if you ignore the uniting Clinton in favor of one who will divide and get us a loss in November, in spite of our numerous pleas and warnings, and plain common sense, we will hold you directly responsible not only for our loss, but in ultimately handing the reins over to an administration that will, in effect, place the final nails in the American vulnerability coffin. You will, via your stubborness or vice, be affecting the future of our entire nation for better or worse. You may go down in history books as the group of people responsible for the ruin and disintegration of the USA.

Think I'm exaggerating? Look at the stock market. Look at BigOil's hold. Look at freakish global-warming weather disasters piling up one atop the other at breakneck pace. Look at our strong enemies drooling and either anticipating an unprepared Obama or angry at overzealous McCain...either way it will spell trouble. We can, in my opinion and the opinion of many millions of others, only be saved by the proven grit and diplomacy of Hillary Clinton. And if you think a woman won't get us through, just remember Maggie Thatcher and how tough a Prime Minister she was...one of the toughest.. Hillary has been accused of being just as tough, but also smart and very resourceful; and has the bonus of having networked with the very people she needs to coordinate with to pull our country back from the edge of the cliff it teeters over.

If you nominate Obama, in spite of knowing or at least nervously suspecting the foregoing you are in fact passing a death sentence over the United States of America and in fact are anti-american and even an unwitting terrorist via wilfull neglect of your duties to make the right choice for the democratic party and ultimately the benefit of all the American people and the people's of the world.

Back