• Guilty

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not Guilty by reason of insanity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
She is guilty of being a psychopathic personality for sure. She manipulates, exhibits great skill in lying, and is a narcissistic.(self love), has zero empathy for other people. I have observed them and been fascinated by them since I was a Neuro-psychiatric Technician in the Army. I have learned to avoid them because they will use you and drain your resources without ever giving anything in return.
The world will be a better place if Casey Anthony and every other psychopathic personality were to be removed from it. Also, the world would be much safer if those and sociopaths could be removed also. There is no cure for either save for a long drop on a short rope.

I think she's guilty. The unfortunate truth is that there will never be any way to know for sure how that baby actually died. Casey's actions AFTER the death of that child and not her life before with a nut job family is what should be the focus. Her lies point to guilt, the evidence points to guilt. I think the Zenaida thing will play a major part in the decision.

The lawyer's defense throughout the trial: Casey Anthony is a pathological liar, EXCEPT about this.....

She is guilty of being a psychopathic personality for sure. She manipulates, exhibits great skill in lying, and is a narcissistic.(self love), has zero empathy for other people. I have observed them and been fascinated by them since I was a Neuro-psychiatric Technician in the Army. I have learned to avoid them because they will use you and drain your resources without ever giving anything in return.
The world will be a better place if Casey Anthony and every other psychopathic personality were to be removed from it. Also, the world would be much safer if those and sociopaths could be removed also. There is no cure for either save for a long drop on a short rope.

I agree with you, mostly.
ibelieve she should be diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. One of the most tricky personality to deal with for both professionals and lay people.

Yeah i voted not guilty because of lack of evindance. You have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. But the prositcuters failed to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yeah i voted not guilty because of lack of evindance. You have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. But the prositcuters failed to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last person to be with the child alive
lied about who had the child
looked up ways to kill the child
spent the time the child was "missing" entering hot body contests and partying
only person to have access to the car that had dead hair samples in the trunk and chemicals

if she can not get convicted then no one can except those caught in the act

Wheres the fingerprints? Wheres the DNA? So she possibly didnt kill her child. Cops messed up big time on this. And the man who found Caylees body,,His son say he told him he hit the jackpot on the reward. And he changed his story 5 times! Why didnt the prositcution put him on the stand?

Wheres the fingerprints? Wheres the DNA? So she possibly didnt kill her child. Cops messed up big time on this. And the man who found Caylees body,,His son say he told him he hit the jackpot on the reward. And he changed his story 5 times! Why didnt the prositcution put him on the stand?

The guy who found the body would get a reward, poor terms in calling it a jackpot. i dont know about the changing of his story, got a link?

all I can say is if I am ever horrific enough to kill someone, I hope you are on my jury :)

Well the defense proved the case,,the Prositcuter didnt prove it. And thre cops did a poor job on their crime lab. They should have waited a bit longer before arresting Casey.

do you have a link about the guy who found the remains changing his story

I think he's talking about the meter reader. Maybe his name is Kronk or something like that, I don't want to look it up now. I also think it was the Kronk guys "son" who somehow contradicted his father's story.

Last person to be with the child alive
lied about who had the child
looked up ways to kill the child
spent the time the child was "missing" entering hot body contests and partying
only person to have access to the car that had dead hair samples in the trunk and chemicals

if she can not get convicted then no one can except those caught in the act

Also, at least four people stated that they smelled "the smell of death", (decomposition), in the trunk of her car. "Garbage", that was in her trunk had not items (no meat, eggs, fish, or other food items), in the trash who's decomposition would have resulted in that smell, despite the Defense's claim that the smell came from "garbage" in the trunk.

Werbung:
Back