Is Casey Anothony Guilty or not Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not Guilty by reason of insanity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is Florida! I know i live there. Florida is like Nazi Germany.. I was a victim of Law Enforcement corruption because of this Asshole!
Sheriff_Mascara.jpg

http://www.stluciesheriff.com/

Their Deputies robbed me of $115 on leaving my brights on while driving,, I told them it was an accident i didnt know i had em on. They didnt believe me and they didnt care. Just like those deputies didnt believe Casey Anothony.. This isnt the second time Florida Law Enforcement corruption.. read this link.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/4415661/detail.html

Even The Judges are Corrupted in Florida
http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/carliebrucia.htm

A probation officer asked Circuit Judge Harry Rapkin to declare Smith in violation of his probation due to unpaid fines and court costs he was obligated to pay. The Judge did not find Smith in violation and let him remain free.

You see i live in Florida its like dealing with Nazi Gestapos.

And the Sheriff has a big bat! ,,No not to play baseball,,He will use it on anyone who doesnt agree with him like this scene from the movie the Untouchables

His Speech I speak loudly and carry a big bat!

and this is how a florida courtroom operates

You see everyone is corrupted,,Judges,Juries,Lawyers,Politicans even Law Enforcement officers

And Capone was sentenced to 11 years in prison,, But he only served only 7 years. You see everything is a game in Florida,, Just dont take my word for it do some research,, And youll see its not so great living here. Its a nice vacation place but you dont want to live here.

Werbung:
Also, at least four people stated that they smelled "the smell of death", (decomposition), in the trunk of her car. "Garbage", that was in her trunk had not items (no meat, eggs, fish, or other food items), in the trash who's decomposition would have resulted in that smell, despite the Defense's claim that the smell came from "garbage" in the trunk.

I guess none of that matters anymore, its like the oj trial all over again, I have less faith in the justice system than I had yesterday

I guess none of that matters anymore, its like the oj trial all over again, I have less faith in the justice system than I had yesterday

The prosecution's trial was largely based on circumstantial evidence...the onus of proof lies with the prosecution, and they obviously did not convince a jury she was guilty, as they only took 11 hours to deliberate.

The case was simply not there...if anything, the justice system worked in this case.

The prosecution's trial was largely based on circumstantial evidence...the onus of proof lies with the prosecution, and they obviously did not convince a jury she was guilty, as they only took 11 hours to deliberate.

The case was simply not there...if anything, the justice system worked in this case.

Hey Rob hi good to see u :)

It could not be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt but I think it could be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. I used to have probably too much faith in the justice system, I don't have much faith in it anymore

but in the end we don't get our justice here anyway so I shouldn't be so bothered by it

Hey Rob hi good to see u :)

You too, glad to see you are back.

It could not be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt but I think it could be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think the prosecution relied to much on circumstantial evidence and forensic science that was not peer reviewed or truly tested.

Then when it came out that her mother was actually searching for some of the things they said Caylee was searching for, I think that was a pretty big blow.

I used to have probably too much faith in the justice system, I don't have much faith in it anymore

but in the end we don't get our justice here anyway so I shouldn't be so bothered by it

I was once arrested for a crime I did not commit, and was ultimately acquitted, rightfully so, but I know first hand how when the government wants to go after you, they go after you, regardless of what the facts actually say.

For example, I was charged with one crime, that they admitted in their own investigation never occurred...so one has to wonder, why was I even charged?

Maybe my view is different based on this, but I am glad the bar is set so high on the burden of proof for the government.

You too, glad to see you are back.

I think the prosecution relied to much on circumstantial evidence and forensic science that was not peer reviewed or truly tested.

Then when it came out that her mother was actually searching for some of the things they said Caylee was searching for, I think that was a pretty big blow.

I was once arrested for a crime I did not commit, and was ultimately acquitted, rightfully so, but I know first hand how when the government wants to go after you, they go after you, regardless of what the facts actually say.

For example, I was charged with one crime, that they admitted in their own investigation never occurred...so one has to wonder, why was I even charged?

Maybe my view is different based on this, but I am glad the bar is set so high on the burden of proof for the government.

I thought that the mom said she looked up the chloroform but it was proven she was clocked in work at the time and her boss testified that she was in fact at work during the time chloroform was being looked up on the home computer

either way the case is over

i am glad you were acquitted from the charges

we might all look at things differently based on our personal experiences

I thought that the mom said she looked up the chloroform but it was proven she was clocked in work at the time and her boss testified that she was in fact at work during the time chloroform was being looked up on the home computer

either way the case is over

I thought that is what was claimed, (although I don't remember her boss testifying) but it turned out the way the time cards worked, it was possible she was not at work... I could be remembering wrong though.

I thought that is what was claimed, (although I don't remember her boss testifying) but it turned out the way the time cards worked, it was possible she was not at work... I could be remembering wrong though.

I never heard about the time card being wrong. I might lie for my kid too to keep them off death row but never to cover for murder

I think the prosecutors should not have tried for the DP, I think the kid died on accident, she probably had her in the trunk with duct tape on her mouth while partying and entering the hot body contests exc. since the grandma put her foot down and said she wasn't going to keep watching the baby so she could party.

I dont think she meant to kill the kid, just keep her out of the way so she could party.

I never heard about the time card being wrong. I might lie for my kid too to keep them off death row but never to cover for murder

I think the prosecutors should not have tried for the DP, I think the kid died on accident, she probably had her in the trunk with duct tape on her mouth while partying and entering the hot body contests exc. since the grandma put her foot down and said she wasn't going to keep watching the baby so she could party.

I dont think she meant to kill the kid, just keep her out of the way so she could party.

I agree with you. I think the little child died by accident. But that kind of accident are really child abuse, and it is not right that this woman should go totally free. Okay, she did do time while waiting trial.

I do hope she never gets another child. I would NEVER trust her to be a mother.

I agree with you. I think the little child died by accident. But that kind of accident are really child abuse, and it is not right that this woman should go totally free. Okay, she did do time while waiting trial.

I do hope she never gets another child. I would NEVER trust her to be a mother.

hopefully she will get fixed and no other babies will have to suffer under her.

As to the OP, from what little I saw, the prosecutor didn't prove his case. Although my gut instincts are 60-40 she did it, I would have voted not guilty.

One wonders about her: where will she go? If she tries to get a job, they'll say "you're THAT person!". It'll haunt her the rest of her life. She should probably lay low for six months, and then legally change her name and drastically change her appearance.

Theres gonna be charges against her mom on Killing Caylee and Her dad might be charged a possible rape against her daughter. I hope her mom gets death! And her dad gets 10 years

As to the OP, from what little I saw, the prosecutor didn't prove his case. Although my gut instincts are 60-40 she did it, I would have voted not guilty.

One wonders about her: where will she go? If she tries to get a job, they'll say "you're THAT person!". It'll haunt her the rest of her life. She should probably lay low for six months, and then legally change her name and drastically change her appearance.

In a normal world I would think the same, but in our upside down society I bet she gets her own reality show or something just like Tanya Harding

They knew they had no evidence and didnt wanna bother trying to prove it....

Poor little girl :(

Werbung:
Back