4.5 milion lose company health ins in 18 months

Walmart is on the ropes right now, the 99 cent stores are kicking their butt. Cost cutting is all this is. The real test for the health plan is when it comes time to fund it, if the job situation doesn't turn around the revenue will not be enough. We need the infrastructure stimulus.

Werbung:
Walmart is on the ropes right now, the 99 cent stores are kicking their butt. Cost cutting is all this is. The real test for the health plan is when it comes time to fund it, if the job situation doesn't turn around the revenue will not be enough. We need the infrastructure stimulus.

the anything for a buck stores compete only in a limit4ed way but certainly Walmart is challenged every single day. no question that the dismal jobs situation makes everything difficult. you can't tax people enough to pay for obamacare on top of everything else. the government needs to get serious on facilitating job growth but we've seen how pointless stimulus is so lets just do what we know will work.

I am VERY familiar with trolling. . .especially since I started posting on this forum.

Purposefully trying to bait people into getting frustrated or angry by posting hate comments and belittleling a person is a very effective form of trolling, which (if successful) trigger someone's anger to the point that insults results that lead to banning.

If I can find a link, and I never pretended to be a computer wizard, I would think that anyone can successfully complete a search, if they are given the exact source and the title of the article by that source. The "data represented in the chart" is clearly indicated on both the Y and the X axis. I would assume that a "wizard" such as you would have no problem figuring that out. Legends provide the rest of the information necessary.

What do you need? Little flags instead of the name of the countries?

You are trolling, and you are demonstrating very bad will.

I am done with you.

hmmm so asking for a link to validate a point is trolling... ok

perhaps this explanation will help. you may be "done" with me but I'm hardly the only poster in cyberspace who request links. its as normal a thing as there is.

nothing except for all the companies who stated that in their press releases on the subject.

hmmm so asking for a link to validate a point is trolling... ok

perhaps this explanation will help. you may be "done" with me but I'm hardly the only poster in cyberspace who request links. its as normal a thing as there is.

Asking for a link 5 times when the source of the information was provided with the information in the first post is trolling.

Highlighting typos in red repeatedly to trigger a negative reaction is trolling.

And repeatedly posting irrelevent comments to a thread is non-constructive, disrespectful to all posters, and destructive to this forum.

Asking for a link 5 times when the source of the information was provided with the information in the first post is trolling.

Highlighting typos in red repeatedly to trigger a negative reaction is trolling.

And repeatedly posting irrelevent comments to a thread is non-constructive, disrespectful to all posters, and destructive to this forum.

you are aware that you yourself have requested links are you not ?
its normal and customary and not my job to prove your point.

you are aware that you yourself noted rather rudely my typing are you not ?
I realize that I foul up typing and so do not make a point of pointing this out in others. lets just note the origin of the matter here.

as to the rest, again, the advice about glass houses would directly apply here.

you are aware that you yourself have requested links are you not ?
its normal and customary and not my job to prove your point.

you are aware that you yourself noted rather rudely my typing are you not ?
I realize that I foul up typing and so do not make a point of pointing this out in others. lets just note the origin of the matter here.

as to the rest, again, the advice about glass houses would directly apply here.

Yes, when provided with information that doesn't provide a source, and seems "biased," I usually request a link. . .ONCE (and I am not usually successful in getting that link!)

I provided you with the sources, then the link 5 times.

I made ONE comment regarding the mistake in the name (repeated mistake, by several people in this forum) of a "SOURCE."

I have never harrassed you for your typos or spelling mistakes.

Glass house? Sure, I am certainly the one who tend to troll! :rolleyes::)

the anything for a buck stores compete only in a limit4ed way but certainly Walmart is challenged every single day. no question that the dismal jobs situation makes everything difficult. you can't tax people enough to pay for obamacare on top of everything else. the government needs to get serious on facilitating job growth but we've seen how pointless stimulus is so lets just do what we know will work.
You and I know proving a negative is pointless, the Obama stimulus saved millions of jobs and created many more. Had the states not used all the stimulus money to balance their budgets instead of infrastructure more revenue would be coming in. As you know, we don't look at the Obama health plan as a tax, but as a replacement for exploding health care costs, an issue the GOP refuses to address realistically. After watching the 60 min report on Congressional insider trading I can see why nothing gets done on both sides, most are a bunch of crooks and the various lobbies write the legislation and you and those like you just drink the koolaid.

You and I know proving a negative is pointless, the Obama stimulus saved millions of jobs and created many more. Had the states not used all the stimulus money to balance their budgets instead of infrastructure more revenue would be coming in. As you know, we don't look at the Obama health plan as a tax, but as a replacement for exploding health care costs, an issue the GOP refuses to address realistically. After watching the 60 min report on Congressional insider trading I can see why nothing gets done on both sides, most are a bunch of crooks and the various lobbies write the legislation and you and those like you just drink the koolaid.

Diverting funds is the norm, do you really think that will change ?

Saved jobs ? No, postponed govt union job loss for a while. Without the tax base to support it, those jobs gone. Have to have tax payers, not tax users.

Obamacare is more bureaucracy to do whats already available.

You are correct that DC looks sout for its own very well.

CBO chief on stimulus spending...

Testifying before the Senate Budget Committee today, Congressional [COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Budget [/FONT][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Office[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] director Douglas Elmendorf reiterated his initial assessment of President Obama’s $800 billion “stimulus” package — that while it may boost the country’s [COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]GDP[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] in the short-term, in the long-term, the effect of such spending is a net negative on GDP growth. Here is Elmendorf responding to questions from Sen. Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.), the top Republican on the committee:
ELMENDORF: What we said was, [the stimulus bill] would be a big boost in the level of GDP in the first 3 or 4 years,*** and then, relative to what would have happened to GDP without that law… the level of GDP would be a little lower at the end. That is, a net negative effect on the growth of GDP over 10 years.
SESSIONS: And in the next 10 years, since you’re carrying that debt and paying interest on it and the stimulus value is long since gone, it would be a continual negative of some effect?
ELMENDORF: Yes, it would represent a drag on the level of GDP beyond that, if no other actions were taken.

Needless to say, Elmendorf’s assessment would also apply to the president’s most recent jobs [COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]stimulus [/FONT][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]package[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], which would spend $450 billion over the next year, making it larger — in annual terms — than the first stimulus package, which spent $800 billion over two years.

*** It’s worth noting that earlier this year, the CBO predicted [COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]economic [/FONT][COLOR=#216221 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]growth[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] of 3.1 percent for 2011. In the first two quarters of the year, the economy actually experienced growth of 0.4 percent and 1.3 percent, respectively. In order meet the CBO’s target, the economy would need to grow by a fantastical 8.4 percent in the final quarter. (Not going to happen.) In other words, even the “big boost” to GDP growth Elmendorf predicted hasn’t exactly panned out.

Diverting funds is the norm, do you really think that will change ?

Saved jobs ? No, postponed govt union job loss for a while. Without the tax base to support it, those jobs gone. Have to have tax payers, not tax users.

Obamacare is more bureaucracy to do whats already available.

You are correct that DC looks sout for its own very well.

Oh, you think that govrnment employees and union members in general don't pay tax, and that when they lose their job they don't go on unemployment, or welfare, don't contribute to the increase in bancrupcy, and that their decreased bying power does not affect the economy negatively?

another short sighted and narrow minded statement! :rolleyes::D

Werbung:
Oh, you think that govrnment employees and union members in general don't pay tax, and that when they lose their job they don't go on unemployment, or welfare, don't contribute to the increase in bancrupcy, and that their decreased bying power does not affect the economy negatively?

another short sighted and narrow minded statement! :rolleyes::D

put tax payers back to work and government workers see the benefit. one has to understand the cause and effect.

note that I did not separate government from union. it was unionized government workers who had their layoffs postponed by the stimulus.

cure the disease and the symptoms will take care of themselves. treat the symptoms only and you prolong and potentially exacerbate the disease.

CBO head addresses the negative effects of stimulus spending.

Back