A Defiant Iran Vows to Build Nuclear Plants

Israel is not a member of the NPT...

Additionally, all of that is irrelevant since there are numerous legally binding Security Council Resolutions called for the halt of any and all enrichment in Iran. That case would trump the NPT in many views.

That was the chief focus of what I said. Can we assume that withdrawal from the NPT will excuse the Iranian administration from this criticism, then? :)

Werbung:
That was the chief focus of what I said. Can we assume that withdrawal from the NPT will excuse the Iranian administration from this criticism, then? :)

Not really, because they would still stand in violation of numerous legally binding Security Council Resolutions.

So they've developed some really deep penetrating bombs vs. when I loaded munitions? Any links you can post?

Well it depends on how you want to conduct a strike. For example, Israel has the GBU-28 (Bunker Buster) and they have been reported to conduct training scenarios where they use that to create an entry for a tactical nuclear weapon.

It also depends on what site you want to hit, and how far underground these sites actually are. In certain scenarios, the targets would not even be buried all that deeply, if at all.

Not really, because they would still stand in violation of numerous legally binding Security Council Resolutions.

So if violation of UN resolutions is a high crime, why isn't the state whose administration actually developed a nuclear arsenal in concealment from international authorities and has violated numerous resolutions since in the hot seat? :\

Werbung:
So if violation of UN resolutions is a high crime, why isn't the state whose administration actually developed a nuclear arsenal in concealment from international authorities and has violated numerous resolutions since in the hot seat? :\

It is not just a violation of UN resolutions... it is a violation of Security Council Resolutions. I imagine you are talking about Israel, and I am not aware (nor do I think there are) any UNSC Resolutions calling for Israel to suspend enrichment or anything of that sort.

Back