A honest man and a real man

the annoying thing

He isnt blaming his staff or box boy or lying in any way first one to say I take full responsibility to bd trump and biden can not be a man like him Trump and biden are full of lies and excuses and blame for others

Werbung:
He isnt blaming his staff or box boy or lying in any way first one to say I take full responsibility to bd trump and biden can not be a man like him Trump and biden are full of lies and excuses and blame for others

Your forgetting Biden immediately contacted the authorities when his were found.

Real man??? I thought your transition was complete.

Your forgetting Biden immediately contacted the authorities when his were found.

Real man??? I thought your transition was complete.
no his lawyers told him and they were not going to cover for him thats why it took to months to release the info so he could come up with a cover story

no his lawyers told him and they were not going to cover for him thats why it took to months to release the info so he could come up with a cover story
Really.

You never had glowing references to pences manhood when he stood up to Trump on j6. He was referred to as a traitor by the right. Remember that? Suddenly he's a hero like man.

i like pence, he's a good guy in general. A bit too religious for my personal taste in terms of his views on abortion and gays but otherwise i think he tries to do the right thing.

i like pence, he's a good guy in general. A bit too religious for my personal taste in terms of his views on abortion and gays but otherwise i think he tries to do the right thing.
They all loved until he stood up to Trump. Now he's the same as Cheney. No one shots on the GOP and gets away with it. Not even when they tell the truth.

Werbung:
Back