A pictorial of the Joe Biden presidency

have you seen trump? lol.
he wouldn't even be able to ride it to get to mcd's to buy a burger.
I think he could . so you think a fat man can not ride a bike hey . lol

like so much else you are wrong again , maybe Dorris the butt hurt can help you out a bit
ttps://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrE1xwh.bRiGxkAhWxXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANMT0NVSTAxOF8xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=fat+man+riding+a+bike&fr2=piv-web&type=430075&fr=spigot-yhp-ff#id=1&vid=f0273e0ac7982e0af1c7d419ecd304d2&action=view

Werbung:
Dethroned lol why was I the king ? I do not recall my coronation . Did you make me your king Boris the bull headed ?
The posts are dominated by your ignorant opinion. You went unquestioned because no one challenged you. But that's over comrade. I will and have proven you to be economical with the truth.

But if you find solice and get a warm inner glow by calling me names, knock yourself out. Its a bit childish but hey, that's what I'm dealing with.

The posts are dominated by your ignorant opinion. You went unquestioned because no one challenged you. But that's over comrade. I will and have proven you to be economical with the truth.

But if you find solice and get a warm inner glow by calling me names, knock yourself out. Its a bit childish but hey, that's what I'm dealing with.
Comrade ? Boris the boring Im not your comrade lol. Im not a commie . You and putin ever take warm showers into the wee hours of the night together ?

Comrade ? Boris the boring Im not your comrade lol. Im not a commie . You and putin ever take warm showers into the wee hours of the night together ?
You certainly have increased you butt hurt rhetoric. I'm very sorry for your bad experience as a boy. You shouldn't include them on others. No credibility in that comrade.

You certainly have increased you butt hurt rhetoric. I'm very sorry for your bad experience as a boy. You shouldn't include them on others. No credibility in that comrade.
I never had a bad experience as a boy other then the incident I choked a couple gooses to death who were attacking me when i was 7 .

Werbung:
Back