Aids

Aus22

In recent post the Catholic Church and the American government have both been accused of spreading aids. While the Church might have been narrow minded in accepting gays in the past there is no evidence that its policies spread aids. It policy condoms applied only to marriage couples because these were the only relationship recognize by the church.

As far as the American governments these were policies of the past not now. It is now recognize that aids is spread by straight l couples as gay couples..

Werbung:
What about blood transfusions?

Or birth to an infected mother?

Are they restricted to rampant hedonism?

See you are still trying to demonise aids

Yet another great example of Christian stupidity

People with this kind of view really should not be a moderator

For one thing you aren't moderate

In recent post the Catholic Church and the American government have both been accused of spreading aids. While the Church might have been narrow minded in accepting gays in the past there is no evidence that its policies spread aids. It policy condoms applied only to marriage couples because these were the only relationship recognize by the church.

As far as the American governments these were policies of the past not now. It is now recognize that aids is spread by straight l couples as gay couples..

Aids or rather HIV is a virus that spreads itself through many media

Your feeble effort to defend the record of the US and RC church exposes you as part of the problem

You are just trying to move the goalposts from gay plague to fornication plague

As dog confirms most medievally

What about blood transfusions?

Or birth to an infected mother?

Are they restricted to rampant hedonism?

See you are still trying to demonise aids

Yet another great example of Christian stupidity

People with this kind of view really should not be a moderator

For one thing you aren't moderate

transfusions ? please note that years begin with a 20 now.
babies ? try the mothers or their philandering mates.

trying to ignore the cause killed a lot of people in the 80s. one would think people would learn from that mistake.

Aids or rather HIV is a virus that spreads itself through many media

Your feeble effort to defend the record of the US and RC church exposes you as part of the problem

You are just trying to move the goalposts from gay plague to fornication plague

As dog confirms most medievally
Dawkinrocks. It was you who said What about blood transfusions?

Or birth to an infected mother?""
I am not taking whatever blame there is for the Catholic Church or American governments, just saying like you therew were many other causes.

Instead of blaming others why do we not join those in fixing the problem of Aids

You are fuelling the fire of lunatics like dog who condemns babies born with HIV because of their 'philandering mothers'

The baby bears no responsibility for this (and the mother is not blameworthy either for that matter) but grotesque right wing fundamentalist lunatics (note the archaic language 'philandering') seek to attribute blame where aids and HIV occurs

Dog, you have hit an all time low here. You are utterly disgusting and I couldn't give a fuck if you ban me

And you are supposed to be the loving caring Christian

You are a great example of the vileness of christians as well as their stupidity

Remember, in your mad world view god created the aids virus.

I despise you dog

You are fuelling the fire of lunatics like dog who condemns babies born with HIV because of their 'philandering mothers'

The baby bears no responsibility for this (and the mother is not blameworthy either for that matter) but grotesque right wing fundamentalist lunatics (note the archaic language 'philandering') seek to attribute blame where aids and HIV occurs

Dog, you have hit an all time low here. You are utterly disgusting and I couldn't give a fuck if you ban me

You are a great example of the vileness of christians as well as their stupidity

I despise you dog

I realize you have issues in the area of personal responsibility but this disease became the epidemic it is because of casual sex. The only other way it spreads directly is from consuming or bites from the.monkeys for whom this is common.

You may not like to hear this but what good is ignoring the truth.

Actions have consequences.

No baby is responsible for being born with aids you monster

Your god is as disgusting as you

when did i say it was ? babies are victims of their parent's hedonism.
whats disgusting is that you are adamant about wringing your hands over victims but cavalier about those doing the harm.

Funny how you rail against abortion but are happy to condemn aids babies so easily

But then being vicious and hypocritical seem to be essential constituents of good Christians

I'm not responding to you again on this

You should get back to the 1700s where your views would be more at home

With your conservative founding cunts

AIDS in the black community is an epidemic. But, few people know this. No doubt some D or kooky leading liberal will scream racism, its W's fault, and the country sucks....and liberals and ds will believe the lies....they are so easily duped....

Out of Control: The AIDS Epidemic in Black America Synopsis

Out of Control was the first national network television documentary to examine how and why AIDS has become overwhelmingly a Black epidemic--not in Africa or the Third World, but right here in the United States.

Blacks make up 13% of the total US population, but over 50% of all new cases of HIV infection. That infection rate is eight times the rate of whites. Among women, the statistics are even more shocking: 70% of all new HIV infections are Black women, and a black woman is 23 times more likely than her white counterpart to be diagnosed with AIDS. AIDS is the leading cause of death for Black women ages 25-49, and has been for the last 11 years.

In interviews with AIDS activists, doctors, public health officials, and Black leaders, Out of Control revealed, for the first time, the political and social reasons AIDS spiraled into a crisis in Black communities across the country.

Among these was a lack of any consistent or ongoing effort to specifically address the Black epidemic by the Reagan, Clinton, and Bush administrations. And perhaps most importantly, the documentary examined a failure of mobilization and leadership in the Black community itself.

In examining these controversial and difficult topics, Out of Control included the last original reporting by Peter Jennings, just before his cancer diagnosis. Jennings, who played an important role in conceptualizing the program, interviewed a group of African American HIV-positive men in Atlanta who spoke with remarkable candor about the harsh realities of dealing with AIDS in Black America.

Until this broadcast, no major African-American leader or organization had taken on AIDS in Black America as a fighting cause. While many American Black leaders and celebrities had very visibly embraced the cause of AIDS in Africa, few devoted similar energy to the epidemic here at home. Interviews with Jesse Jackson and other Black leaders, especially in the Black Church, revealed the extent to which the AIDS crisis had been ignored.

In one notable instance, Bishop T.D. Jakes, one of America's most prominent African-American pastors, was interviewed about his own lack of leadership in the epidemic. After the broadcast, Jakes announced a new comprehensive national HIV/AIDS awareness program called "It's Time to Step Up," directed at faith communities, minorities, and women.

Out of Control: The AIDS Epidemicin Black America brought to national attention not only the shocking disparities in the epidemic in the US, but also confronted how we as a nation approach a major public health crisis that is centered primarily in a minority community. A preventable, treatable disease is killing thousands of Black Americans each year. But until this program, no one was paying attention.
http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/out_of_control_the_aids_epidemic_in_black_america

I despise you dog
And now you care about babies...COME ON

Werbung:
Funny how you rail against abortion but are happy to condemn aids babies so easily

But then being vicious and hypocritical seem to be essential constituents of good Christians

I'm not responding to you again on this

You should get back to the 1700s where your views would be more at home

With your conservative founding cunts

condem babies to what ?

Back