All the Magas won't like this.

Boris Norris

This guy has good reasons to suggest dickhead Donny will do porridge. Oh I do hope so.
It should be recognised like MLK Day.

Werbung:
"He will go to jail'...... how many times have trump haters been promised that and hopes are dashed each time.

You do know that Cohen and Daniels cooked up their little ruse in order to get money out of Trump fraudulently?

You do know that Cohen and Daniels cooked up their little ruse in order to get money out of Trump fraudulently?
No I don't. Where's your evidence of that? I'll bet you've got nothing but a big hate filled mouth.

Did Karen McDougal do that also?
The fact is it happened and Cohen went to jail on behalf of Trump and the case against Trump, simply by Cohen being the scapegoat, is proven.

It's not about the whores. It's about him hiding the hush money as a payment for advertising etc. It's against the law and he will be found guilty and possibly get jail or at least home detention.

So cut all your silly conspiracy bullshyt by democrats. Take you Maga crap to some other ratbags who are likely to believe it. Trump is now being made accountable for his crimes. Incidentally, it's the first and only time he's ever felt like the unwashed masses.

Trump belongs in prison. He is a criminal on ever so many counts.
He lies, he cheats, he steals, then he lies about cheating and stealing.

Werbung:
Back