How about this.

Boris Norris

Well comrades, the j6 have completed their investigation and their finding and recommendations are very interesting indeed.

I'd be surprised if any of you tories read it but it does basically verify what the world and America has been saying.
What the DOJ do is another thing. The interesting point us it recommends Trump never be allowed to hold a position again like POTUS.
That's the one that eliminates indicting him and makes their decision easy.

So it appears Donny is now a dinosaur of politics.

Werbung:
Well comrades, the j6 have completed their investigation and their finding and recommendations are very interesting indeed.

I'd be surprised if any of you tories read it but it does basically verify what the world and America has been saying.
What the DOJ do is another thing. The interesting point us it recommends Trump never be allowed to hold a position again like POTUS.
That's the one that eliminates indicting him and makes their decision easy.

So it appears Donny is now a dinosaur of politics.

Ye4s a panel of 7 democrats who would sell thierown mothers to find trump guilty of something , more of a political stunt like the impeachment attempts the fake documents from Clinton and a British spy . Just another vain attempt by liberals .

They are desperate to discredit Trump and the governor of Florida . They know joe has screwed up things really bad and the hunter investigation my incriminate joe . His chances of being elected again with his declining mind and health are unlikely

Werbung:
Ye4s a panel of 7 democrats who would sell thierown mothers to find trump guilty of something , more of a political stunt like the impeachment attempts the fake documents from Clinton and a British spy . Just another vain attempt by liberals .

They are desperate to discredit Trump and the governor of Florida . They know joe has screwed up things really bad and the hunter investigation my incriminate joe . His chances of being elected again with his declining mind and health are unlikely
Same old diatribe of rubbish.
The man is an idiot and you fell for it. If it was a Democrat you would agree wholeheartedly.
But not Lord Trump.

But in the end he will be recorded in history as a dickhead and his legacy will be an insurrection and 2 impeachments, a failed economy and a propensity to suck up to dictators.
You supported him.

Back