US sends hundreds of millions of dollars to Taliban

Southern democrats by the tens of thousands justified slavery, but we are not talking about southern democrats. I asked you to quote a single founding father who campaigned to inject slavery into the Constitution based upon his misunderstanding of the scriptures, but of course, you could not.

lol

so you're saying the founding fathers thought the bible was against slavery and were christians but they supported slavery anyway?

or what exactly are you saying, moron?

were the founding fathers generally christians, yes or no?
did they support slavery, yes or no?
was their support of slavery based on the bible, yes or no?

answer those simple questions, moron.

Werbung:

are you saying the country was NOT founded by christians? oh wait you already said it was.

are you saying these christians didn't think the bible supported slavery, yet they kept slaves because they were hateful disgusting people?

what is your theory of founding fathers keeping slaves moron? lol
I asked you to quote from Christian founding fathers who used the scriptures to inject acceptance of slavery into the Constitution, but you failed because that did not happen.

Many of the major Founding Fathers owned numerous slaves, such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison. Others owned only a few slaves, such as Benjamin Franklin. And still others married into large slave-owning families, such as Alexander Hamilton.

so these guys weren't christians?
didn't think the bible allowed for slavery but decided the bible was wrong?

or..what is your theory of founding fathers and slavery, moron? lol

I asked you to quote from Christian founding fathers who used the scriptures to inject acceptance of slavery into the Constitution, but you failed because that did not happen.

they supported slavery in the constitution.

were they christians or not?

yes, if you want to be in business you have to follow civil rights laws.

you can say you don't like it.
you can think you don't like it.
you don't have to bake cakes for anyone.

but if you do provide a public accomodation, you can't discriminate.

they weren't "preaching" moron. they were running a public business god you're stupid :)
Leftists value the dollar over God and religious liberty must take the back seat to mob opinion in their cruel, corrupted world.

Leftists value the dollar over God and religious liberty must take the back seat to mob opinion in their cruel, corrupted world.

plenty of right wingers value the dollar over god too moron. lol.

religious liberty? i see churches everywhere, moron duh

I agree but it was not founded on godbothering paedophile priests in the catholic church.

Admit it. A novice like you attempting to convince me of your pathetic beliefs will never work. You're a loser.
Here are some quotes:

For example, in a letter to the Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts, John Adams writes, "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Noah Webster stated, "The moral principles and precepts contained in the scriptures ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws. All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible."

Delegate Governor Morris of Pennsylvania forthrightly professed, "I believe that religion is the only solid base of morals, and that morals are the only possible support of free governments. Therefore education should teach the precepts of religion and the duties of man towards God."

Here are some quotes:

For example, in a letter to the Officers of the First Brigade of the Third Division of the Militia of Massachusetts, John Adams writes, "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Noah Webster stated, "The moral principles and precepts contained in the scriptures ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws. All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible."

Delegate Governor Morris of Pennsylvania forthrightly professed, "I believe that religion is the only solid base of morals, and that morals are the only possible support of free governments. Therefore education should teach the precepts of religion and the duties of man towards God."

and look at all the evil done by "christians" in the name of the bible, such as persecution of gays.

and look at all the evil done by "christians" in the name of the bible, such as persecution of gays.
If a Christian violates another person's rights then prosecute that criminal, not the entire body of Christianity or the whole of the patriotic republican party.

If a Christian violates another person's rights then prosecute that criminal, not the entire body of Christianity or the whole of the patriotic republican party.

who is prosecuting the entire body of christians, moron? lol.
or the entire republican party? lol.

stay off the drugs, son.

who is prosecuting the entire body of christians, moron? lol.
or the entire republican party? lol.

stay off the drugs, son.
Falsely claiming Christians injected acceptance of slavery into the foundations of our nation is a lie designed to immorally slander Christians and that is illegal defamation and persecution.

Werbung:
Back