US sends hundreds of millions of dollars to Taliban

The Taliban are radical Terriots and the world would be a better place without them
Yes that's true, but nonetheless, they're the ones who are in charge now in Afghanistan and we're not making the situation better for the average Afghan by imposing brutal economic sanctions and freezing their country's assets. Allow their country to function, let people eat and perhaps in the future there will be an opportunity to influence and steer the Taliban to a different way of doing things or we will have the opportunity to replace them with a more democratic and civil government. Until then, don't make the situation worse for the Afghan people.

Werbung:
The oppressed Afghan people welcomed US troops as saviors but when Biden abandoned them the Taliban celebrated Biden as their savior.
I don't care what happens to them. I don't care how much money he gives.
If they want to follow some religious cult and do nothing about it, let them starve to death.
Don't blame Biden for something that happened 1400 years ago.

I don't care what happens to them. I don't care how much money he gives.
If they want to follow some religious cult and do nothing about it, let them starve to death.
Don't blame Biden for something that happened 1400 years ago.
Christians cannot hate foreigners like that.

yes biden gave them billions in military hardware and ammo . great plan joe great .Well thought out too

so what would you have done, moron?

you think we could have gone around and politely collected all our military hardware from them as we were leaving?

maybe you are that stupid. lol

The oppressed Afghan people welcomed US troops as saviors but when Biden abandoned them the Taliban celebrated Biden as their savior.

so why aren't you there fighting the taliban?

oh wait, you want others to fight and die instead of you? that's cowardly :)

so what would you have done, moron?
I would have left American troops in Afghanistan for many reasons, all of which are more humane and reasonable than what Biden did in abandoning Americans and allies to murderous thugs the way he did.
you think we could have gone around and politely collected all our military hardware from them as we were leaving?

maybe you are that stupid. lol
I would not even be as opposed to leaving military hardware as I am opposed to leaving Americans and Afghan allies to the brutality of terrorist thugs they way Biden abandoned them in his botched retreat.

christians hate people all the time, including foreigners like that. sadly.

look how they persecuted gays for example.
Even though Christians do not show lenience towards sin and sinners, that does not mean they hate them like sinners hate God and Christians.

so why aren't you there fighting the taliban?

oh wait, you want others to fight and die instead of you? that's cowardly :)
I served in the US Army during the Vietnam War but that does not mean I no longer support America's battles against terror and tyranny the world over.

I would have left American troops in Afghanistan for many reasons, all of which are more humane and reasonable than what Biden did in abandoning Americans and allies to murderous thugs the way he did.

I would not even be as opposed to leaving military hardware as I am opposed to leaving Americans and Afghan allies to the brutality of terrorist thugs they way Biden abandoned them in his botched retreat.

I partly agree with you. However, all of those trillions of dollars the US government spent in Afghanistan were flushed down the latrine. What do we have to show for it now? What did we purchase and do with all of that money? A county that is 60+ years behind, as far as its infrastructure, what did we do to help them? The culture is still stuck in the middle ages. The US could've transformed Afghanistan into a more modern, industrialized country, with more democracy and civil rights. All of those trillions of dollars went into the coffers of the Military-Industrial-Complex and its corrupt, cronies in the US Congress. The cabal in Washington in the pockets of the "defense" industry, made a fortune and the Afghans didn't benefit at all, especially the women and children of Afghanistan. They're in the same exact dismal predicament they were in before the American invasion and occupation.

America could've transformed Afghanistan by modernizing it and the people would've fought tooth and nail to stop the Taliban from taking power. The whole country would've fought till the very end, before allowing these barbarians back in power, because they would've had a taste of normalcy, freedom, and modernity. We deprived them of that, even after spending trillions of dollars and occupying their country for twenty years. Now what? We're going to starve them? Impose economic sanctions, freeze Afghanistan's assets in European banks, and make it impossible for the people of Afghanistan to live (eat, have access to healthcare, educate their children..etc). We're now causing them further pain and suffering, by allowing politics to starve them, and keep them from receiving the medical care that they need and providing their children with at least a basic education. Literacy is very important, almost there with food and healthcare.

Last edited:
I partly agree with you. However, all of those trillions of dollars the US government spent in Afghanistan were flushed down the latrine. What do we have to show for it now? What did we purchase and do with all of that money? A county that is 60+ years behind, as far as its infrastructure, what did we do to help them? The culture is still stuck in the middle ages. The US could've transformed Afghanistan into a more modern, industrialized country, with more democracy and civil rights. All of those trillions of dollars went into the coffers of the Military-Industrial-Complex and its corrupt, cronies in the US Congress. The cabal in Washington in the pockets of the "defense" industry, made a fortune and the Afghans didn't benefit at all, especially the women and children of Afghanistan. They're in the same exact dismal predicament they were in before the American invasion and occupation.

America could've transformed Afghanistan by modernizing it and the people would've fought tooth and nail to stop the Taliban from taking power. The whole country would've fought till the very end, before allowing these barbarians back in power, because they would've had a taste of normalcy, freedom, and modernity. We deprived them of that, even after spending trillions of dollars and occupying their country for twenty years. Now what? We're going to starve them? Impose economic sanctions, freeze Afghanistan's assets in European banks, and make it impossible for the people of Afghanistan to live (eat, have access to healthcare, educate their children..etc). We're now causing them further pain and suffering, by allowing politics to starve them, and keep them from receiving the medical care that they need and providing their children with at least a basic education. Literacy is very important, almost there with food and healthcare.
I blame all failures and corruption involving US foreign aid and peacekeeping efforts on failures in seeking God for wisdom and guidance.

I blame all failures and corruption involving US foreign aid and peacekeeping efforts on failures in seeking God for wisdom and guidance.

Whatever the cause of our bad foreign policy might be, we have to change it or we're going to destroy the world. We're now on the edge of having a direct confrontation with Russia over Ukraine.

Werbung:
Back