US sends hundreds of millions of dollars to Taliban

I served in the US Army during the Vietnam War but that does not mean I no longer support America's battles against terror and tyranny the world over.

you're whining that others aren't over in afghanistan not fighting the taliban, why dont you stop whining and o over there and fight?

Werbung:
I take it you do not approve of what American leaders have done over the years. I also find faults.
Take what you like. I don't give a rat's arse about what you think.
Your whole purpose on here is to push your sanctamonious republican childish views.
You know nothing about politics and inherited your religion and politics from your family.
You never admit to being wrong but charge forward as if on a divine mission from god to annihilate all Democrats and atheists.

Well stuff you dickhead. You're a low life grub with a very bad attitude but call yourself a Christian. You hypocrite. You wouldn't know what a Christian was.

Take what you like. I don't give a rat's arse about what you think.
Your whole purpose on here is to push your sanctamonious republican childish views.
You know nothing about politics and inherited your religion and politics from your family.
You never admit to being wrong but charge forward as if on a divine mission from god to annihilate all Democrats and atheists.

Well stuff you dickhead. You're a low life grub with a very bad attitude but call yourself a Christian. You hypocrite. You wouldn't know what a Christian was.
I grew up as a child in a family with deep democrat ties. My grandfather was a well-respected democrat who went on fishing trips with Wilbur Mills. He was a deacon in the church regularly attended by Bill Clinton in Little Rock, and my aunt was a student at Little Rock High when troops were called in to force the democrats to allow blacks to attend. My mom accompanied my grandfather to attend an invitation-only JFK inaugural ball in 1961.

I did, however, repent of my sins and became afterward opposed to corruption and immorality practiced and promoted in politics, which is why I am now a republican.

There are millions of poor people starving in Afghanistan as a result of the US withdrawal and the Taliban takeover. How sad. There are no friendly officials remaining in Afghanistan so the US has to send hundreds of millions of US dollars to the greedy terrorist thugs to try to help the poor people. Greedy terrorist thugs do not help people, they help themselves, just like wicked sinners the world over also do.
Isn't this where you folks insist prayer should get the job done??

Maybe there's something, from your bag-o'-tricks, that'd be a
little-more proactive????

I grew up as a child in a family with deep democrat ties. My grandfather was a well-respected democrat who went on fishing trips with Wilbur Mills. He was a deacon in the church regularly attended by Bill Clinton in Little Rock, and my aunt was a student at Little Rock High when troops were called in to force the democrats to allow blacks to attend. My mom accompanied my grandfather to attend an invitation-only JFK inaugural ball in 1961.
....And, that could all be one, big lie....for whatever purposes.

What possible value could you put, on
stories, like that?

I did, however, repent of my sins and became afterward opposed to corruption and immorality practiced and promoted in politics, which is why I am now a republican.
I'm not interested in your pathetic justifications for being an idiot. Piss off.

I'm not interested in your pathetic justifications for being an idiot. Piss off.
Christians founded this country. If anyone must piss off let it be the barbarians.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Christians founded this country. If anyone must piss off let it be the barbarians.

image.jpg
No it wasn't and they went to great lengths to keep religion out if it.
Some believed in a god but they were brain dead like you.
Every single thing about the country was not connected in any way to any silly god. God does not exist.
Give me an example if the crap you believe and I'll prove you wrong. Cb

image.jpg

well, a lot of them were more like deists, who believed in a supreme being but not the christian god.

maybe they would be ticked off by people doing things they didn't like but that's freedom :)

image.jpg

The founding fathers weren't your typical, Evangelical, fundamentalist Christians. Many of them were Deists, and essentially the secularists of the 18th century. Thomas Jefferson wrote his own bible, with every reference to the miracles of Jesus expunged. He was a naturalist in many ways, rejecting the possibility of miracles. Washington was a 33rd-degree mason, with some very odd ideas and beliefs, that today would get a person expelled from the church for heresy. The founding fathers according to modern Evangelicals were "Christians" when it suits their political agenda.

No it wasn't and they went to great lengths to keep religion out if it.
Some believed in a god but they were brain dead like you.
Every single thing about the country was not connected in any way to any silly god. God does not exist.
Give me an example if the crap you believe and I'll prove you wrong. Cb
America was not founded by sex perverts in drag who despise God and Christians.

Werbung:
well, a lot of them were more like deists, who believed in a supreme being but not the christian god.

maybe they would be ticked off by people doing things they didn't like but that's freedom :)
America was not founded by deists who believed the government should control what people do, say and think.

Back