US sends hundreds of millions of dollars to Taliban

Werbung:
The founding fathers weren't your typical, Evangelical, fundamentalist Christians. Many of them were Deists, and essentially the secularists of the 18th century. Thomas Jefferson wrote his own bible, with every reference to the miracles of Jesus expunged. He was a naturalist in many ways, rejecting the possibility of miracles. Washington was a 33rd-degree mason, with some very odd ideas and beliefs, that today would get a person expelled from the church for heresy. The founding fathers according to modern Evangelicals were "Christians" when it suits their political agenda.
America was not founded by deists who believe Bible-believing Christians should have no voice in public.

America was not founded by deists who believed the government should control what people do, say and think.

i didn't say they thought the government should control what people "do say and think" moron.
how does government control what you do, say and think anyway, moron?

mind control? lol.

you're so stupid :)
but then again, you are a fake hateful "christian" :)

they were founded by people who thought blacks deserved to be slaves because the bible said so.

pathetic.
Don't be stupid. Provide proof that America was founded by men who worshipped God and believed God condoned American slave ownership in the Bible.

i didn't say they thought the government should control what people "do say and think" moron.
how does government control what you do, say and think anyway, moron?

mind control? lol.

you're so stupid :)
but then again, you are a fake hateful "christian" :)
"If you don't bake a cake for homosexual lovers then we will destroy you in court, ruin your business, and take away your accumulated wealth in fines."

christians have a voice in public, moron.
no one is stopping you from posting your stupidity, for example :)
Democrat fascist: "We want you to preach your religion in public and object to woke democrat ideology so we can throw you in jail and throw away the key."

Democrat fascist: "We want you to preach your religion in public and object to woke democrat ideology so we can throw you in jail and throw away the key."

who has been "thown in jail and the key thrown away" for preaching, moron?

give examples.

Don't be stupid. Provide proof that America was founded by men who worshipped God and believed God condoned American slave ownership in the Bible.

are you saying the country was NOT founded by christians? oh wait you already said it was.

are you saying these christians didn't think the bible supported slavery, yet they kept slaves because they were hateful disgusting people?

what is your theory of founding fathers keeping slaves moron? lol

"If you don't bake a cake for homosexual lovers then we will destroy you in court, ruin your business, and take away your accumulated wealth in fines."

yes, if you want to be in business you have to follow civil rights laws.

you can say you don't like it.
you can think you don't like it.
you don't have to bake cakes for anyone.

but if you do provide a public accomodation, you can't discriminate.

they weren't "preaching" moron. they were running a public business god you're stupid :)

America was not founded by sex perverts in drag who despise God and Christians.
I agree but it was not founded on godbothering paedophile priests in the catholic church.

Admit it. A novice like you attempting to convince me of your pathetic beliefs will never work. You're a loser.

yes, if you want to be in business you have to follow civil rights laws.

you can say you don't like it.
you can think you don't like it.
you don't have to bake cakes for anyone.

but if you do provide a public accomodation, you can't discriminate.

they weren't "preaching" moron. they were running a public business god you're stupid :)

America was not founded by sex perverts in drag who despise God and Christians.
Go to my post about the earthquake and put your religious spin on that. You haven't got the guts.
You can dish it out but when you get a slap you start crying.

How Christian Slaveholders Used the Bible to Justify Slavery​

Southern democrats by the tens of thousands justified slavery, but we are not talking about southern democrats. I asked you to quote a single founding father who campaigned to inject slavery into the Constitution based upon his misunderstanding of the scriptures, but of course, you could not.

Werbung:
Back