How the Dems tricked us on Trump & the National Guard

Werbung:
Anyone who goes to the video time stamps I noted, will be able to hear four of the five witnesses actually describe what happened.

lots of words from republicans. words prove nothing, especially from republicans.

show me something signed and notarized and in writing..if you can.

lots of words from republicans. words prove nothing, especially from republicans.

show me something signed and notarized and in writing..if you can.
Your mixture of ignorance and hostility was pretty uncommon before the 1990s when we saw Progressives hijack the DNC and then all of America.

How the Dems tricked us on Trump & the National Guard​

"Called to action by Trump, thousands of his supporters gathered in Washington, D.C., on January 5 and 6 to support his false claim that the 2020 election had been "stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats" and to demand that Vice President Mike Pence and the Congress reject Biden's victory. Starting at noon on January 6, at a "Save America" rally on the Ellipse, Trump repeated false claims of election irregularities and said "If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore." In the same speech, he said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." During and after his speech, thousands of attendees, some armed, walked to the Capitol, and hundreds breached police perimeters as Congress was beginning the 2020 electoral vote count."
abbie_hoffman[1].jpg

Werbung:
Back