How the Dems tricked us on Trump & the National Guard

He did authorize it.

BEFORE any request was made.

So that if/when the request was made, he would not even be able to be accused of delaying the process.

Trump PRE-AUTHORIZED it.

show the proof he legally and officially authorized it.

what does "pre authorized" mean..legally? lol

CLAIM: Former President Donald Trump signed an order to deploy 20,000 National Guard troops before his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, but was stopped by the House sergeant at arms, at the behest of Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. While Trump was involved in discussions in the days prior to Jan. 6 about the National Guard response, he issued no such order before or during the rioting

• There is no record of former President Donald Trump authorizing or requesting thousands of National Guard troops for the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
  • Several Trump administration officials who have testified before the House select committee investigating Jan. 6 said they never heard Trump request National Guard support before or during the attack.
  • Congressional Democrats did not deny a request for troops. The D.C. National Guard reports only to the president. If such a request had been made, they would not have had the authority to deny it.

Werbung:
show the proof he legally and officially authorized it.

what does "pre authorized" mean..legally? lol

CLAIM: Former President Donald Trump signed an order to deploy 20,000 National Guard troops before his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, but was stopped by the House sergeant at arms, at the behest of Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. While Trump was involved in discussions in the days prior to Jan. 6 about the National Guard response, he issued no such order before or during the rioting

• There is no record of former President Donald Trump authorizing or requesting thousands of National Guard troops for the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
  • Several Trump administration officials who have testified before the House select committee investigating Jan. 6 said they never heard Trump request National Guard support before or during the attack.
  • Congressional Democrats did not deny a request for troops. The D.C. National Guard reports only to the president. If such a request had been made, they would not have had the authority to deny it.
The POTUS is not given the power to do anything but approve or authorize the National Guard requests or disapprove the requests.

I tried to make it clear with the examples I posted.

I guess I forgot you operate with a mental disability.

My favorite is STILL....when someone finally told Spanky Trump to....
"FUCKIN' SIT DOWN AND SHUT-THE-FUCK UP!!!!!"
51%2BeZxVQLiL._SX425_.jpg

The POTUS is not given the power to do anything but approve or authorize the National Guard requests or disapprove the requests.

I tried to make it clear with the examples I posted.

I guess I forgot you operate with a mental disability.

what "example" PROVES he authorized it officially and legally?

post the credible link to the proof, moron.
i bet you can't :)

what "example" PROVES he authorized it officially and legally?

post the credible link to the proof, moron.
i bet you can't :)
You misunderstand things yet again.

Convincing law enforcement is all that matters.

When the time comes, Trump will provide the proof.

Nothing you "think," nor say is going to affect the facts that Trump will present to prove that he did, indeed, pre-authorize the National Guard.

If you watched or read or listened to more reliable news sources, you would already have all the assurance you'd need.

Well, because I'm feeling charitable, I found this for you.

Everything important to know about J6 is contained in this very post you are now reading.

Fox News host Sean Hannity reacts to the first night of primetime coverage of the Jan. 6 committee hearings on Capitol Hill in Thursday's opening monologue.

#foxnews

Sean Hannity: This is another anti-Trump smear that will accomplish nothing (16:31)

Why do you suppose the police triggered the peaceful protesters into a seething mob by exploding these flash bang grenades among them?

🤔

How many flash bang grenade detonations do you count in this NEW BONUS J6 video? (2:27)

"MONSTERS!" “You started this!”

MONSTERS: Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women

You misunderstand things yet again.

Convincing law enforcement is all that matters.

When the time comes, Trump will provide the proof.

Nothing you "think," nor say is going to affect the facts that Trump will present to prove that he did, indeed, pre-authorize the National Guard.

If you watched or read or listened to more reliable news sources, you would already have all the assurance you'd need.

why didn't trump already present this proof? loll

i asked YOU for YOUR proof he authorized it, and you failed once more, moron. lol.

Well, because I'm feeling charitable, I found this for you.

Everything important to know about J6 is contained in this very post you are now reading.

Fox News host Sean Hannity reacts to the first night of primetime coverage of the Jan. 6 committee hearings on Capitol Hill in Thursday's opening monologue.

#foxnews

Sean Hannity: This is another anti-Trump smear that will accomplish nothing (16:31)

Why do you suppose the police triggered the peaceful protesters into a seething mob by exploding these flash bang grenades among them?

🤔

How many flash bang grenade detonations do you count in this NEW BONUS J6 video? (2:27)

"MONSTERS!" “You started this!”

MONSTERS: Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women

so..no proof he authorized anything, moron. lol

you're so stupid :)

so, moron, quote some of these "reliable news sources" that prove that trump authorized the national guard.

bet you can't hahhaha

because you're a moron :)

but.i'll keep waiting for trump to release this proof. hahahahahhaha

so, moron, quote some of these "reliable news sources" that prove that trump authorized the national guard.

bet you can't hahhaha

because you're a moron :)

but.i'll keep waiting for trump to release this proof. hahahahahhaha

Start at 3:00

At 5:00 Hannity describes the meeting when Trump preauthorized the Guard and names the four or five witnesses.

At 6:00 Four of the five people present have corroborated Hannity's report that Trump did as much as he legally could to get the Guard deployed in time for the expected J6 crowd.

At 9:32 The question the committee and America should be asking is why didn't Pelosi, Bowser, Schumer or the Sgt at Arms call up the guard?

Last edited:

Start at 3:00

so hannity talking proves trump did something?
how does the words of a biased fox person prove anything. oh it doesn't. duh

show me the executive order by trump authorizing it, moron.

anyone can say anything. duh.

god you're stupid.

You're the one desperately begging me to educate you.

The only way I might be considered stupid is by granting your stupid request.

😎

desperate? begging?
hahahah
hahahah

i'm laughing at you and asking you to prove anything. lol.

god you're stupid.

moron "logic" -" I would be stupid by proving what I claim."
hahahaha
hahha

desperate? begging?
hahahah
hahahah

i'm laughing at you and asking you to prove anything. lol.

god you're stupid.

moron "logic" -" I would be stupid by proving what I claim."
hahahaha
hahha
Yes.

You are.

Werbung:
so hannity talking proves trump did something?
how does the words of a biased fox person prove anything. oh it doesn't. duh

show me the executive order by trump authorizing it, moron.

anyone can say anything. duh.

god you're stupid.
Anyone who goes to the video time stamps I noted, will be able to hear four of the five witnesses actually describe what happened.

At 5:00 Hannity describes the meeting when Trump preauthorized the Guard and names the five witnesses.

Trump. Military Chief of Staff Mark Milley. Asst Sec Def Chris Hughes, Pentagon chief Kash Patel and Congressman Mark Meadows.

Other than Milley, I respect all of these men a great deal.

At 6:00 Four of the five people present have corroborated Hannity's report that Trump did as much as he legally could to get the Guard deployed in time for the expected J6 crowd.

At 9:32 The question the committee and America should be asking is why didn't Pelosi, Bowser, Schumer or the Sgt at Arms call up the guard?

Last edited:
Back