America the Gutless

Yeah.....those references to FAUX Noise & WorldNutzDaily really convinced ME!! :rolleyes:

I notice that you failed to acknowledge the other 3 souces, like the Washington Post, and your beloved CNN and USA Today. Perhaps if you'd be kind enough to tell me what legitimate news sources you would accept, I'll be more than happy to post articles from THEIR sites on the EXACT SAME STORIES!

Werbung:
Do people like Andy and Mr Carpenter live in some parallel universe where the world saw that Bush and his cronies rightfully attacked Iraq because they really did have WMD?
Welcome To Bizarro Bushworld!!!!!!!!!!!!

bush_bizzaro_world.jpg

Mr Carpenter

No WMD have been found in Iraq.

A few inaccurate news articles didn't get Bush and Blair off the hook and they won't get you off the hook either.

If you bother to do any research on it, Somalia was the really the only case the US ever went in mostly for humanitarian reasons.
I've already done that....and, showed you were wrong.

I can't be blamed for your (obvious) reading-comprehension-problems.

It isn't that.

It is a refusal to accept any wrong doing on the part of either the US or the republican party.

If these people did ackowledge what is so spectaculalrly obvious to most people their faith would be shattered.

To them Bush has been a successful leader overseeing sound financial activity and nobley crusading against the tyrrany of Islam.

For some reason most of the world (and now most of America) thinks Bush is a washed up, incompetent puppet whose poppet masters have made the US internationally reviled and brought the domestic economy to its knees.

Funny how most of America and most of the world has got it wrong.

Here's more evidence of Saddams WMD program, and NO FOXNEWS.

Iraqi bio-scientist breaks silence
...But the facts are undeniable. Dr Taha's team grew 19,000 litres of botulinum toxin, a food poison that swells the tongue and suffocates its victim.

Two thousand litres of aflatoxin were produced, which causes liver cancer. And they also prepared gas gangrene, which causes skin to melt away. ...

Iraq Sarin Find Worries U.S.

U.S. transferred uranium from Iraq without U.N. authorization

Tests confirm sarin gas in Baghdad bomb

Iraq Survey Group Final Report at Global Security

Shall I keep going, or are you finally going to admit that Saddam DID in fact have WMD's, that he DID in fact attempt to conceal them from UN Insptectors, and that he DID in fact plan to totally reconstitute those programs once sanctions were lifted and UN inspections ceased?

.....All-of-which were early-reports.....that were disputed (in-entirety), after full-investigations.

No they're not! Some of those were AFTER the '03 invasion! But what's worse is that you fail to comprehend the fact that it doesn't matter. Following the '91 Gulf War, Iraq was under UN mandate to destroy ALL of it's WMD's, which they consistantly failed to do, even kicking UN inspectors out of the country in order to save their WMD programs. The sheer fact that Saddam failed to comply with the terms of his surrender, that he consistantly engaged our aircraft while they were monitering the "No-Fly Zones", and that he consistantly failed to comply with UN mandates is all that we need to completely justify our going in and KICKING THE SH!T OUT OF HIM!

Everyone knows that WMD = nuclear weapons.

Biological weapons are no real international threat. They are very difficult to deploy and ineffective on a large scale.

The intel said that SH had WMD that he could deploy against the west in 45 minutes.

This means that he had nuclear weapons ready to use.

The Mexican representative at the UN refused to vote for a second resolution asking

''How can they have nuclear weapons that they can deploy in 45 minutes but you have no idea where they are?''.

Since the war started all nations accept that the intel on WMD was wrong.

There are a few individuals who don't.

Everyone knows that WMD = nuclear weapons.

And still you lie. WMD=Weapons of Mass Destruction, which means; Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical.

Under Title 18 USC, WMD's are defined as;

(A) any destructive device as defined in section 921 of this title;
(B) any weapon that is designed or intended to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors;
(C) any weapon involving a biological agent, toxin, or vector (as those terms are defined in section 178 of this title); or
(D) any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life; and

Biological weapons are no real international threat. They are very difficult to deploy and ineffective on a large scale.

OK, now I KNOW that you're a complete idiot, and have NO idea what you're talking about. All it takes is ONE LITER of a certain Chemical weapon (obviously I cannot say which one), to completely destroy the entire water supply of a city the size of Los Angeles. It is VERY easy to transport, as it can be concealed in a thermos bottle, and VERY easy to deploy, as it is in liquid form, and only needs to be poured into the reservoir.

The intel said that SH had WMD that he could deploy against the west in 45 minutes.

This means that he had nuclear weapons ready to use.

No, it means that they had CHEMICAL WEAPONS ARTILLERY SHELLS, just like the ones that they used against the Iranians, REPEATEDLY in their 10 year war.

The Mexican representative at the UN refused to vote for a second resolution asking

''How can they have nuclear weapons that they can deploy in 45 minutes but you have no idea where they are?''.

Which is exactly why nobody takes anything that the BEANERS say seriously.

Since the war started all nations accept that the intel on WMD was wrong.

No they don't, what they DO accept is that the AMOUNT of weapons found is much smaller than expected. What is NOT disputed is the FACT that much of it was shipped out on the eve of the invasion into Syria and Lebanon. We have SATELLITE VIDEO OF THE CONVOYS.

Referring to Mexicans as 'beaners' is a racist slur.

It also indicates what kind of person you are.

As if your posts don't.

I don't care too much about the lame insults Mr Carpenter aims at me as they are an obvious display of weakness but moderators, are you really happy with this derrogation of other nations?

Werbung:
Referring to Mexicans as 'beaners' is a racist slur.

It also indicates what kind of person you are.

OOOHHHH, the dreaded "Race Card"! Tell it to Calos Mencia...LOSER! You come in here with your "drive-by" stupidity, get your a$$ handed to you, and now you want to cry. POOR BABY!! Why don't you crawl your silly little butt back over the DU, Moron.org, DailyKooks, or Huffington where you belong.

Back