And so...

So... it was a Legal Kingdom with their own sets of 'teachings' until the Promise of (J)esus should arrive. Then there was the 'illegal' or 'wrongful' overthrow which took away their school masters. After that the citizens were now under a 'new' school master system to which they were not trained in.. And besides that, if a 'wrongful' tree was planted, how is any supposed to think that it will bear 'good' fruit?

If the U.S. is having difficulty maintaining their own school 'children' while them being under their School Master keeping, how would they think that any newly arriving 'school children' will do 'better'?

Galatians 3:19-25
"Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. 20Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. 21Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. 22But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

Once again, the 'law' mentioned here is the 'nomos' or the Law of the Land, the Government, etc...

Until the seed should come to whom the promise was made.

Is this talking about (J)esus Christ? No...

seed:
4690. sperma
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
seed, offspring
From speiro; something sown, i.e. Seed (including the male "sperm"); by implication, offspring; specially, a remnant (figuratively, as if kept over for planting) -- issue, seed.

promise has been made:
1861. epaggellomai
profess, promise.
From epi and the base of aggelos; to announce upon (reflexively), i.e. (by implication) to engage to do something, to assert something respecting oneself -- profess, (make) promise.

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

How would it be possible for any person to live a Righteous, upright in The Way life if these 'nomos' were being broken and not respected until the Last Day, or the Day of Christ?

seed:
4690. sperma
seed, offspring
From speiro; something sown, i.e. Seed (including the male "sperm"); by implication, offspring; specially, a remnant (figuratively, as if kept over for planting) -- issue, seed.

a remnant

Isaiah 1:9 "Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."

The 'nomos' would have kept lawlessness at bay if they kept to the 'nomos'. But sometimes even Leaders of State leave the 'nomos' of their own land for some idea of world Globalization under broad and basic 'nomos' which would have caused many to fall away on the wayside and not remained on the 'narrow' path.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"

'nomos'...

gate.....

'narrow'.....

broad.....

staying within the laws, walking outside of the laws...

Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Law:
8451. torah
bullock, ox
Or torah {to-raw'}; from yarah; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch -- law.

see HEBREW yarah

Being under a school master... so that when times of lawlessness should arrive, many could 'cling' to the good they learned...

When will the fulfilling and completion of this be?

maybe it will continue to the Last Day, or the Day of Christ.

Individuals will need to keep to 'law' to be able to stand during times of lawlessness until the very last Day, maybe...

What are some basic 'laws'?

Tenant ?

Resident ?

Citizen ?

Free person ?

Servant ?

Parent ?

Child ?

etc....

Matthew 7:18 "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

So if The Legal Kingdom of Hawaii was overthrown wrongfully, or with corruption, then how is both The U.S. and/or Hawaii supposed to even think or believe that they will bring forth good fruit?

Luke 13:6-9

"He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down."

How is The U.S. bearing any fruit now days?

If the non believing ones don't care if they are to be 'cut down' or not, how much MORE fearful would it be for the Believers if lawlessness and the defending of Lawlessness are more common place than not?

Last edited:
And with those 'defenders' of unrighteousness in the voice of U.S Constitutional Rights, it makes a person wonder if they even have a living chance to make it through..

So yeah... try to make it through.. earn a rightful living, eat rightfully earned food, go to rightful Churches, listen to rightful news and keep up with rightful events. Sure.. much more customary than not, right?

Try to live with the recycled wash water and the regulated shower head. Try to live with non tenants given priority rights.. Try and live with wrongful deacons and Church members, listen to strange lyriced Christian worship and praise songs... Be banned for saying something contrary to lawlessness. Be afraid to ask any questions which might offend...... Be afraid of defending your own rightfully birthed citizenship. Sure.. no problem.. and if there should be any members within the immediate family which is hurting the society you are living in, I guess deal with it when and if that should arise....

oh yeah.. and don't forget about the 'mestic' plastic and fabric...

Can you just imagine what the U.S citizens in or near Sanctuary Cities must be going through?? I can't.

Last edited:
The U.S.... Known for Civil wars, and American Revolutions. For persons going onto the battle grounds for the cause of Justice and family security. Known for bravery and Patriotism. Known for their family lifes, for their owned properties and lands. Known for their contributions to those streets and parks and valleys where wild flowers grow. Known for their farmers and natural sciences workers. Known for the Life Guards and National Guards, for the Search and Rescue crews.

The U.S. was known for this..

Known for 'fly fishing' and trout and River trouts. Brown Trouts, large mouth and small mouth bass.. Lake fishing with fishing license required. Known for hunt for only what you will eat.

Known for rodeos at one point.

Then came the rodeo 'trophie' girls..

From here came NASA and the astronaut 'groupies'..

From here the Heavy Metal groups and the road wives.

L.A became the home for The cowboys and Nebraska and Kansas became the home for the city slickers.

Tight blue jeans became the 'fad' for men while the women moved onto leggins. Now some male joggers use the leggins which the women were sporting in the abandoned reckless years.

Chevy commercials took the place of Ford. Ford was the basic where Chevy's were driven by those 'tight blue jeaned' men which women could not resist.

If Ford was Traditional, then Chevy was 'liberal', that's for sure.

Last edited:
From Chevy came Chevy Chase and a whole new strange sense of 'funny'.

Along these lines, came Jim Carey and his impersonations and body sounds.

Jim Belushi and overdoses in Hollywood.

Then leaked sex tapes....

then celebrities and their 'children'...

For a short time, Dennis Rodman of the Chicago Bulls was dressing in a woman's wedding gown.

Michael Jordan was on top of his game. Recent pictures of him show him to have yellowish eyes and flushed out facial skin tones. Almost as if on antipsychotic medications.. Was he trying to recover from any kind of 'speed' addiction? After all, he was known to 'soar'.
He never did really have a 'sober' interview it seems.. Always jittery or chewing on gum...

Now the only 'cool' to be is to be as one of them... To have those rides and interior lights. To have that smooth, sink in the car leather seats, ride... Not by those that have already lived it but to the Mass General Public.. Public school and Private... At one point, these cars stood out like sore thumbs in well to do neighborhoods. Now days, saying anything of the sort will have them look at you as if you were from another planet..

Those cars were 'cars' that identified a certain lifestyle. Now it is becoming 'common'. But with the very similar attitudes.

You don't really need to fly around a 'territory' color anymore. You are in the U.S. colors of personal freedoms..

The U.S flag... used by U.S citizens to help the U.S crumble from off its foundations of Righteousness. Where will they be if the U.S. will no longer support them?

Last edited:
Where will they be if the U.S can no longer support them because of the tearing down they did themselves?

Really... where will all the non 'white skinned' people be if the U.S. can no longer support them because The White way(s) of The U.S was destroyed?

Making 'noises' is the new thing to do... Slam your trash. Honk your horns.. rev your motorcycle. Scream in the public streets in the middle of the night. Talk with a loud tone. Make comments as strangers pass by. Making the sound of 'spitting' when others can hear... Noises don't always need to be heard.. It can be seen as well. Seeing a rude attitude is 'noise'.

But God.. That still small voice. huh? You want me to be still and know that You are God? I do.. I have.. I will always... but in the middle of all these noises I'm supposed to be able to 'drown' them out, day after day after day?

If it's not legal marijuana it could be back pack meth cookeries.. if not that, then opioids? What sorts of side effects do any of these have on the human mind?

Last edited:
Maybe the 'failure' to want to live a responsible life. I don't know...

As long as I can get by, it's good, right?

And so some begin to wonder... How the heck do these adults, not college aged or young 20's, get their monthly funding to do all those things which require alot more 'monies' than just having the eyes opened?

Illegal activity? if so.. then there is a rise in illegal activity, obviously...

I just pray and ask that those 'illegal' activities they might be involved in does not have anything to do with the well being of an innocent person...

So going back to the Hawaiian 'cause'.

If Hawaii did truly want the Kingdom of Hawaii back, and they were willing to reestablish it if they were given the rights to, who would 'choose'? The residents, the Leaders the well to dos? Who would get to choose on this agenda IF it were possible? Because in a Monarchy, there aren't these sorts of 'choices' rights given to every person.

It would probably be first by the Natives, and then secondly those who have ties to the Natives.

Native meaning pertaining to that land..

Would it be a 'bad' thing if it occurred? Would it be a 'good' thing if it didn't?

Does anyone 'care' how the Natives might feel or what they might want?

Remember that the Statehood of Hawaii only happened 58 full years ago... It will make 59 years August 21, 1959. 52 days from now.

Anyway... Just saying.. . Not because of 'rumors' but because of certain real and live entities and organizations that represent Hawaiian Affairs in Hawaii.

Last edited:
Okay.. since it is known that the Millennial Throne of God will be placed in Elam, would this have any bearing as to any decisions made?

Jeremiah 49:38 "And I will set my throne in Elam,..."

Would this knowledge have any bearing for only The U.S or could this and might this have bearing on other Places also?

So, are the children important? Those that will be alive after this generation has gone in the U.S?

And so once again, is knowing that the Millennial Throne of God will be placed in Elam, important in any bearings as to any decisions made, even for The U.S?

Because, this is not a man made idea. This is not 'conspiracy' as a person might think.

What sorts of 'leaders' might come about because of this knowledge? How might the law breakers be treated? What sorts of compassion might there be? What forms of rehabilitation might there be? What sorts of Education might there be? What sorts of future planning might there be? What sorts of unwanted pregnancies might there be? Or STDs?

Or 'meth' labs or human trafficking or cross aged sexual relations or family relationships or homelessness issues?

Because God's Throne in Elam is not only going to effect the U.S. or Elam, but the entire world.

Last edited:
The entire world from when His Throne is set in Elam and generation after generation after that.

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, ..."

Those born in and after the year 2010 are The Generation 'Alpha'.

Born since the year 2010 they are aged 0-5, they are the children of Gen Y, and there are 1.6 million of them in Australia. They are truly the millennial generation, born and shaped fully in the 21st century, and the first generation that we will see in record numbers in the 22nd century as well. They are logged on and linked up – known as ‘digital natives’. They are the most materially endowed and technologically literate generation to ever grace the planet!

GEN ALPHA FACTS

• 2.5 million Gen Alpha’s born around the globe each week
  • Most popular boys names: Oliver, William, Jack, Noah, Jackson
  • Most popular girls names: Charlotte, Olivia, Ava, Emily and Mia

https://mccrindle.com.au/insights/blogarchive/gen-z-and-gen-alpha-infographic-update/

What sorts of Journalists and what sorts of News Reporters and what sorts of Newspapers? What sorts of eco friendly or lack of concern to Earth? What sorts of changes would this knowledge have 'bearing' upon?

What sorts of 'capitalism' and personal profiting ventures? What sorts of bank accounts and interest rates? What sorts of travel and leisure?

Babylon has been destroyed becasuse of Isis terrorists. Why would Iraq want for Babylon to get any worse knowing that God's Throne is set in Elam?

Iraq, if they are truly Islam, should have no fear with God's Throne being in Elam. Muslims serve the same God too. God is God. Do good and do right and you will get the approval from God regardless if Muslim or Buddhist or Capitalist. Regardless if Christian, Judaism, or Confucianist. Regardless. God prefers right doing over wrong doing, regardless of faith or lack of..

Could it be possible that 'good' will be the majority in the world rather than 'bad'? is that really a real possibility?

I personally think it will be more Awesome than not with God's Throne in Elam on His planet, finally.

Well, at least the Generation Alphaeans might think so...

Alpha Centauri is the star system closest to the Solar System, being 4.37 light-years from the Sun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri

Last edited:
In Greek mythology, Centaurus is the father of the race of mythological beasts known as the centaurs or Ixionidae. The centaurs are half-man, half horse; having the torso of a man extending where the neck of a horse should be. They were said to be wild, savage, and lustful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaurus_(Greek_mythology)

220px-Johannes_Hevelius_-_Prodromus_Astronomia_-_Volume_III_%22Firmamentum_Sobiescianum%2C_sive_uranographia%22_-_Tavola_XX_-_Centaurus_et_Crux.jpg

It was stated that after Ixion fell into insanity and was ostracized by his country, Zeus sympathized greatly with Ixion and brought him up to Olympus to dine with the gods. Here is where Ixion saw Hera, Zeus' wife and queen of the gods. He instantly fell in love with her beauty and began to desire her sexually. Zeus soon became aware of the situation. He was in disbelief that Ixion would betray him and his sincere kindness so he set a trap. Zeus found Ixion sleeping in a field and created a cloud figure of Hera. Zeus laid the figure, who was later named Nephele, next to Ixion. When Ixion awoke, he thought Hera was laying naked beside him and began to have sex with her. Zeus was so angry when he saw his suspicions confirmed that he drove Ixion from Mount Olympus, struck him with a thunderbolt, and then damned Ixion to be eternally bound to a flying burning wheel that would spin around the heavens nonstop (though it was later moved to Tartarus).

Nephele had a child from this union whose name came to be Centaurus. He was a deformed child who hunched over and found no peace amongst other humans. The only place where Centaurus felt like he belonged was on the mountain of Pelion. Here he roamed, lived, and mated with the Magnesian mares who resided there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaurus_(Greek_mythology)

Who in their right mind would want to have this 'deity' as their deity of choice?

Isn't it strange how Wikipedia knows such details? I wonder.......

Maybe some 'top secret' person under cover from the ancient ones, or something?

Isaiah 44:7 "And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people?..."

nah,, highly doubtable. God and the Father of (J)esus and (J)esus Christ gets ALL the GLORY! Amen! In The Name of (J)esus Christ. Amen!

It must have been 'Them', then, that came up with Zeus and Centaurus. Because one thing is for sure... 'They' do not have a wife that can engage in sexual immorality... Sorry.. It just doesn't work... Hera, Zeus' wife and queen of the gods.

Last edited:
Werbung:
You know.. if Zeus and Hera were alive today, I would bet they sure would be as 'well to dos', wouldn't you think so?

Or were they only part of humans' imaginations?

Greek theater uses to have such plays on stage.. For them, this was part of their recreation.

Back