Are Christian against Christians

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
if I may

In Phil 2:3-5 Doing nothing through envy or through pride, but with low thoughts of self let everyone take others to be better than himself; Not looking everyone to his private good, but keeping in mind the things of others. Let this mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus

Phil 1:15-17 Though some are preaching Christ out of envy and competition, others do it out of a good heart: These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 1:12 For our glory is in this, in the knowledge which we have that our way of life in the world, and most of all in relation to you, has been holy and true in the eyes of God; not in the wisdom of the flesh, but in the grace of God.

Titus 1:9-10 Keeping to the true word of the teaching, so that he may be able to give comfort by right teaching and overcome the arguments of the doubters. For there are men who are not ruled by law; foolish talkers, false teachers, especially those of the circumcision,

Phil 1:16-17 These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 12:20 For I have a fear that, when I come, you may not be answering to my desire, and that I may not be answering to yours; that there may be fighting, hate, angry feeling, divisions, evil talk about others, secrets, thoughts of pride, outbursts against authority;

Prov 30:11-14 There is a generation who put a curse on their father and do not give a blessing to their mother. There is a generation who seems to themselves to be free from sin but are not washed from their unclean ways. There is a generation, O how full of pride are their eyes! O how their brows are lifted up! There is a generation whose teeth are like swords, their strong teeth like knives, for the destruction of the poor from the earth, and of those who are in need from among men.

Prov 11:24-26 A man may give freely, and still, his wealth will be increased; and another may keep back more than is right, but only comes to be in need. He who gives blessing will be made fat, but the curser will himself be cursed. He who keeps back grain will be cursed by the people, but a blessing will be on the head of him who lets them have it for a price.

1 Cor 11:27-34 If, then, anyone takes the bread or the cup of the Lord in the wrong spirit, he will be responsible for the body and blood of the Lord. But let no man take of the bread and the cup without testing himself. For a man puts himself in danger, if he takes part in the holy meal without being conscious that it is the Lord's body. For this cause, a number of you are feeble and ill, and a number are dead. But if we were true judges of ourselves, punishment would not come on us. But if punishment does come, it is sent by the Lord, so that we may be safe when the world is judged. So then, my brothers, when you come together to the holy meal of the Lord, let there be waiting for one another. If any man is in need of food, let him take his meal in his house; so that you may not come together to your damage. And the rest I will put in order when I come.

Malachi 3: 16 - 18 Then those in whom was the fear of the Lord had talked together: and the Lord gave ear, and it was recorded in a book to be kept in mind before him, for those who had the fear of the Lord and gave thought to his name. And they will be mine, says the Lord, in the day when I make them my special property; and I will have mercy on them as a man has mercy on his son who is his servant. Then you will again see how the upright man is different from the sinner, and the servant of God from him who is not.

1 Tim 3:1-7 This is a true saying, A man desiring the position of a Bishop has a desire for good work. The Bishop, then, is to be a man of good name, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, serious-minded, having respect for order, opening his house freely to guests, a ready teacher; Not quickly moved to wrath or blows, but gentle; no fighter, no lover of money; Ruling his house well, having his children under control with all serious behavior; (For if a man has not the art of ruling his house, how will he take care of the church of God?) Not one newly taken into the church, for fear that, through his high opinion of himself, he may come into the same sin as the Evil One. And he is to have a good name among those outside the church so that nothing may be said against him and he may not be taken by the designs of the Evil One.

Werbung:
honestly no idea what this is about? certainly there have been many examples over the years of christians fighting each other, and many disagreements on "true christianity".

honestly no idea what this is about? certainly there have been many examples over the years of christians fighting each other, and many disagreements on "true christianity".
Greetings
And they still do, Satan got you guys like a revolving door R (16).gif the work of Christ will be done, He just fines those who deem worthy and lucky He doesn't put his eggs all in one basket

He's high on something. He must have swallowed a Bible when young.
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.

He's high on something. He must have swallowed a Bible when young.
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.
I put it this way, I saw what the world is turning to, I looked into the future and this is what I found when the nations gather in two-part one evil and one bad, the evil will overthrow the bad, and the bad become evil, because there is not one that is good, because of man, continuing failures
breezy-point-flag_2390130k.jpg

I saw earth coming out from the ashes, the ashes of evil, the bad do not exist, but one that comes he would say see these dry bones in the midst of these ashes, bring life into these bones, but put the ashes to fertilize the dry bones so they can see in which they came from, so they rid themselves from their evil of there ashes so they may become as one people
OIF.jpg
Psalm 18:6
things to come

correction
but let the ashes cleanse these dry bones so they can see in which they came from, so they rid themselves from the evil of their ashes so they may become as one people

I put it this way, I saw what the world is turning to, I looked into the future and this is what I found when the nations gather in two-part one evil and one bad, the evil will overthrow the bad, and the bad become evil, because there is not one that is good, because of man, continuing failures
View attachment 7011

I saw earth coming out from the ashes, the ashes of evil, the bad do not exist, but one that comes he would say see these dry bones in the midst of these ashes, bring life into these bones, but put the ashes to fertilize the dry bones so they can see in which they came from, so they rid themselves from their evil of there ashes so they may become as one people
View attachment 7010
things to come

View attachment 7011

View attachment 7010
things to come
Gees. Another delusional godbotherer.

Gees. Another delusional godbotherer.
greetings
you want me to lie to you instead and if I lie to you, you won't know It is a lie, but you read what was put in this forum as time passed, Was I lying or telling the truth, or did I miss the point?
so the world is in chaos I guess that the world is delusional and paranoid it just hasn't yet come to your door yet, You won't see it coming

They did not see this coming, unprepared but they knew from history
1 Thess 5:2 For you yourselves know that perfectly day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
1 Thess 5: 3 For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

let's break it down into six parts

A perfectly day

R (46).jpg

"Peace and safety!
R (45).jpg

a thief in the night
5684996775_8bd38ba8dd_z.jpg

sudden
OIF (2).jpg

destruction
OIF (1).jpg

as a woman in labor and pains upon a pregnant woman
My-mother-in-law-took-photos-of-me-giving-birth-and-sent-them-to-my-whole-family-–-you-could-s...jpg2b39dc2c968d5759e33d9508ed146f2d--mother-earth-mother-nature.jpg

not escape, meaning no one can escape
OIP (23).jpg

Attachments

• imagesCA4W4MYD.jpg
    imagesCA4W4MYD.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • OIF (1).jpg
    OIF (1).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
greetings
you want me to lie to you instead and if I lie to you, you won't know It is a lie, but you read what was put in this forum as time passed, Was I lying or telling the truth, or did I miss the point?
so the world is in chaos I guess that the world is delusional and paranoid it just hasn't yet come to your door yet, You won't see it coming

They did not see this coming, unprepared but they knew from history
1 Thess 5:2 For you yourselves know that perfectly day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
1 Thess 5: 3 For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

let's break it down into six parts

A perfectly day

View attachment 7054

"Peace and safety!
View attachment 7055

a thief in the night
View attachment 7057

sudden
View attachment 7056

destruction
View attachment 7059

as a woman in labor and pains upon a pregnant woman
View attachment 7062View attachment 7061

not escape, meaning no one can escape
View attachment 7063
You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births and walking on water yet you feel I need educating???
Don't make me laugh.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births and walking on water yet you feel I need educating???
Don't make me laugh.
I only can give you these words for inspiration

12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God;
You have come to need milk and not solid food.
R (99).gif
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.

14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Brisket-Raw-scaled.jpg
Heb 5:12-14 (NKJV)

I only can give you these words for inspiration

12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God;
You have come to need milk and not solid food.
View attachment 7174
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.

14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
View attachment 7175
Heb 5:12-14 (NKJV)
Inspiring isn't proof of god.
You have nothing but kind words. USA is full of delusional godbotherers.

Inspiring isn't proof of god.
You have nothing but kind words. USA is full of delusional godbotherers.
greetings
The Father doesn't work that way, There are two things one can do when you die maybe you'll see Him The other is that you say to God Test to me that you exist by calling out my mouth verbally read Psalms 139: 23-24
By disputing to me if he existed it would not be prudent.

Think hard and make up your mind
tron-end-of-line.gif

greetings
The Father doesn't work that way, There are two things one can do when you die maybe you'll see Him The other is that you say to God Test to me that you exist by calling out my mouth verbally read Psalms 139: 23-24
By disputing to me if he existed it would not be prudent.

Think hard and make up your mind
View attachment 7254
You are delusional.
Using all those silly threats means nothing.
There is no god and you have proof of nothing.

Werbung:
as you wish, be at peace
Not as I wish, I know there is no god because if you had proof you would produce it in a heartbeat.
What annoys me with you people is you teach little kids your rubbish, threaten them with hell and sin and indoctrinate them for life.

You cannot leave others alone. Cannot help but inject your god into conversations every opportunity with your god bless shit.

You have No evidence of anything and never will. You're one of millions of delusional godbotherers in USA.

Back