Are Christian against Christians

Not as I wish, I know there is no god because if you had proof you would produce it in a heartbeat.
What annoys me with you people is you teach little kids your rubbish, threaten them with hell and sin and indoctrinate them for life.

You cannot leave others alone. Cannot help but inject your god into conversations every opportunity with your god bless shit.

You have No evidence of anything and never will. You're one of millions of delusional godbotherers in USA.
greetings
Why is it so important for you if God with a capital "G", if He with capital "H", Exists with a capital "E"
because I know He Exists, that proof you are looking for you will not find it, because of your unbelief, you keep coming back, if you continue, and the proof you're looking for, you might go insane, but I think you have something that is bothering you, it's your conscience and sin is your problem

With your unbelief, you just let Satan do a number on you because you know Satan!!!!

tenor (31).gif

Werbung:
Not as I wish, I know there is no god because if you had proof you would produce it in a heartbeat.
What annoys me with you people is you teach little kids your rubbish, threaten them with hell and sin and indoctrinate them for life.

You cannot leave others alone. Cannot help but inject your god into conversations every opportunity with your god bless shit.

You have No evidence of anything and never will. You're one of millions of delusional godbotherers in USA.
as for godbother thank you, We are called the Saints of God, or if you like the Sons of God
OIP (12).jpg

greetings
Why is it so important for you if God with a capital "G", if He with capital "H", Exists with a capital "E"

Why should a ghost be given that privilege?
because I know He Exists, that proof you are looking for you will not find it, because of your unbelief
You do not know that and are delusional. Don't give me that crap that I'll never know him until I believe. That truck is as old as the myth itself.

, you keep coming back, if you continue, and the proof you're looking for, you might go insane,

You believe in immaculate conception and miracles etc yet you think I will go insane by not believing???
Listen to yourself.
but I think you have something that is bothering you, it's your conscience and sin is your problem

Nothing bothering me and I'm not angry. I don't have some deity watching me 24/7, no such things as sin to an atheist. You guys do all the sinning as you're forever asking for forgiveness. My conscience is clear and I don't fear some silly judgement day like you fools.
With your unbelief, you just let Satan do a number on you because you know Satan!!!!

Satan my arse? That's another religious threat to keep the idiots in line, like you. There is no Satan and the only people who deserve your silly hell are the cruel indoctrinated fools like you and those who teach that shit to little kids. You ought to be ashamed if yourself.
A mature human still believing in that shit. Grow up.

Why should a ghost be given that privilege?

You believe in immaculate conception and miracles etc yet you think I will go insane by not believing???
Listen to yourself.

Nothing bothering me and I'm not angry. I don't have some deity watching me 24/7, no such things as sin to an atheist. You guys do all the sinning as you're forever asking for forgiveness. My conscience is clear and I don't fear some silly judgement day like you fools.

Satan my arse? That's another religious threat to keep the idiots in line, like you. There is no Satan and the only people who deserve your silly hell are the cruel indoctrinated fools like you and those who teach that shit to little kids. You ought to be ashamed if yourself.
A mature human still believing in that shit. Grow up.
greetings
From what I see you are having a heart attack with so much anger, It is said a person with a clear conscience has a bad memory
Your words do not affect me, I am full of life, which gives the light to shine on my soul, but your heart is full of darkness, and your eyes are the reflection of your soul meaning you are in captive, your state of mind is becomes reprobate, you will never find peace.
yours are feeling things that are negative around you, the spirit or demon is housing you, you give them an anchor over your heart
because of your unbelief

a question Can you feel the win upon your face, and say yes it is nice and fresh, The child says Yes it is but I can't see, it because it is invisible The child says How can see the win, Then she says close your eyes look up and feel the win, the child does and feels the win on his face, as the child feels the win and open looking on the sky he say the invisible win, for the clouds of sky reveal the glory of Christ.
The child said How can this be!!!, She said Your faith revealed to you

R (5).png

images (48).jpeg
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

39515d109b9696d891028df289c67c67.gif
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Romans 7:18-25 (KJV)

You can call yourselves what you like but you'd be delusional.
You've never interacted with any god and you know it. All you have is faith and that equates to nothing.
Don't try to be clever.
If I may it's like this
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Cor 12:9-10 (NKJV)

a story of a young man, or woman
This man was strong and fierce no one was able to convince him that he had a problem, As he got older there was no one to challenge him, Years went by, and the man was losing his vitality, the same people saw his infirmities on his body, as a young man all he did curse every word, as he became a senior, he isolated everyone even family, his strength and fearless was no more, all he did was curse god continuous just drink alcohol, he curses god because he knew that he can never hurt anyone anymore, as you age your life will be with you forevermore

The mighty and fierce
King Nebuchadnezzar fall

R (50).jpg
Your infirmities are your sickness or your weakness, and your life is your reproaches

If I may it's like this
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Cor 12:9-10 (NKJV)

a story of a young man, or woman
This man was strong and fierce no one was able to convince him that he had a problem, As he got older there was no one to challenge him, Years went by, and the man was losing his vitality, the same people saw his infirmities on his body, as a young man all he did curse every word, as he became a senior, he isolated everyone even family, his strength and fearless was no more, all he did was curse god continuous just drink alcohol, he curses god because he knew that he can never hurt anyone anymore, as you age your life will be with you forevermore

The mighty and fierce
King Nebuchadnezzar fall

View attachment 7502
Your infirmities are your sickness or your weakness, and your life is your reproaches
Absolute bullshit. That is not evidence of anything but your delusions.

greetings
From what I see you are having a heart attack with so much anger, It is said a person with a clear conscience has a bad memory
Your words do not affect me, I am full of life, which gives the light to shine on my soul, but your heart is full of darkness, and your eyes are the reflection of your soul meaning you are in captive, your state of mind is becomes reprobate, you will never find peace.
yours are feeling things that are negative around you, the spirit or demon is housing you, you give them an anchor over your heart
because of your unbelief

a question Can you feel the win upon your face, and say yes it is nice and fresh, The child says Yes it is but I can't see, it because it is invisible The child says How can see the win, Then she says close your eyes look up and feel the win, the child does and feels the win on his face, as the child feels the win and open looking on the sky he say the invisible win, for the clouds of sky reveal the glory of Christ.
The child said How can this be!!!, She said Your faith revealed to you

View attachment 7498
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

View attachment 7500
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Romans 7:18-25 (KJV)

What a load of rubbish.
You really are convinced of some silly god. Little wonder USA is in turmoil.

Absolute bullshit. That is not evidence of anything but your delusions.
you keep looking but you going not to like what you see
giphy-72.gif

And what is it will see?
Some supernatural deity conducting judgement trials? Maybe the heaven gates without a ticket?
Maybe eternal fire bullshit that all the Jesus junkies threaten people people with. You're just a kid so piss off with your religious bullshit.

And what is it will see?
Some supernatural deity conducting judgement trials? Maybe the heaven gates without a ticket?
Maybe eternal fire bullshit that all the Jesus junkies threaten people people with. You're just a kid so piss off with your religious bullshit.
greetings
According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,2000 religious churches, religious, bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, and more, atheism began in the West during the Enlightenment 18th atheism cannot understand the concepts of anything other than self-service
atheism has the mind you can say the mind of Stephen King, and people like him. Your profanity in Medical terms is called Coprolalia mental state of anything only in self-denial unbelief.
If you believe there is nothing else you can ask many questions about Heaven and Earth, Your answer will always in the constant state mentality; irrational behavior
Great Apostasy.jpg

Werbung:
greetings
According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,2000 religious churches, religious, bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, and more, atheism began in the West during the Enlightenment 18th atheism cannot understand the concepts of anything other than self-service
atheism has the mind you can say the mind of Stephen King, and people like him. Your profanity in Medical terms is called Coprolalia mental state of anything only in self-denial unbelief.
If you believe there is nothing else you can ask many questions about Heaven and Earth, Your answer will always in the constant state mentality; irrational behavior
Every person is born an agnostic. You were infected by your parents soon after.
You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Back