Angry Black Woman Is Angry At Her Angry Black Woman Image

You are obviously so lost in your la la land of delusions that you can't stretch your mind far enough to conceive of any reality!

A la la land of delusions is when you search the wacko leftist extremist websites day and night for racist comment made by a man who has never held a political office and tie his one comment to a Conservative movement that over 70% of this Country's population supports all in an effort to make your point of view seem legitimate. That my dear is a delusion .....

Werbung:
A la la land of delusions is when you search the wacko leftist extremist websites day and night for racist comment made by a man who has never held a political office and tie his one comment to a Conservative movement that over 70% of this Country's population supports all in an effort to make your point of view seem legitimate. That my dear is a delusion .....

That is what they do. They will search and search to find an example to fit their agenda and then expect all of us to believe that their example is a valid common one. Without guilt and victims, the left doesn't have anything.

That is what they do. They will search and search to find an example to fit their agenda and then expect all of us to believe that their example is a valid common one. Without guilt and victims, the left doesn't have anything.

I so agree Alias ...
I have tried so many times to have an "open mind" when it comes to the liberals perspectives but, at the end of the day it is always the same thing, lies, spin, false perspectives, desperate measures to make their antiquated ideology relevant. I cannot imagine how anyone with any sense of basic common sense could believe anything the liberals say. It is overwhelmingly obvious that it is all a front. A lie with an agenda. And, if you are intelligent enough to see past their BS and spin you are the enemy. You are racist. You are not smart enough to see the messiah's greatness ... WTF!!!!

As usual PFS, in typical liberal form, your comment contributes nothing to the topic. But, then again, liberalism really has no contribution when it comes to facts and truths now does it ...

lets see...
Tex makes a point about dem "strategy"
POS offers snark

who's the sheep ?

Michelle Obama can't brag about her husband's accomplishments, so what does she do? She finds a partner in the press and then flips the race card. She can't talk about what he's accomplished because the country is a collosal glittering mess.

Racial and divisive politics are always the answer when they are losing. The game is an old one, but there are enough naive people to keep it going.

I so agree Alias ...
I have tried so many times to have an "open mind" when it comes to the liberals perspectives but, at the end of the day it is always the same thing, lies, spin, false perspectives, desperate measures to make their antiquated ideology relevant. I cannot imagine how anyone with any sense of basic common sense could believe anything the liberals say. It is overwhelmingly obvious that it is all a front. A lie with an agenda. And, if you are intelligent enough to see past their BS and spin you are the enemy. You are racist. You are not smart enough to see the messiah's greatness ... WTF!!!!

You know what's funny? It is that I could have written EXACTLTY the same post directedtoward you guys!

And I am just as convinced as you are that the Right deserves all those comments.

is it possible for you to at least note what you find objectionable and why ? these pure attacks are unproductive.

Is it possible for you to recognize that, when you deny something, or ask for a link, and a factual information is presented to you, you can provide at leasrt an acknowledgement instead of sweeing it under the rug?

You know what's funny? It is that I could have written EXACTLTY the same post directedtoward you guys!

And I am just as convinced as you are that the Right deserves all those comments.

Yes Open Mind,
You could direct those same comments at us and we understand you are convinced of your delusions on this topic. The clear difference is however, is that we have backed our comments with facts and resources to back those facts up. Something that you have not and will not be able to do. You simply cannot manufacture real facts, relevant stories and actual events to fabricate that delusion! Forgive us for pointing out the obvious!

Werbung:
Yes Open Mind,
You could direct those same comments at us and we understand you are convinced of your delusions on this topic. The clear difference is however, is that we have backed our comments with facts and resources to back those facts up. Something that you have not and will not be able to do. You simply cannot manufacture real facts, relevant stories and actual events to fabricate that delusion! Forgive us for pointing out the obvious!

Well...that is liberalism is in a nutshell. It is incapable of backing its many tenants with truth and fact. It is a fairy tale, but many fall for its silliness.

We conservatives know that political correctness, multiculturalism, moral relativism, appeasement, abortion, class warfare, welfare, big government, high taxation, ever increasing regulations, authoritarianism, cronyism, environmentalism, secularism, intolerance of Christianity.....and all the other evils that make up liberalism...WILL NOT WORK!

And, I believe that many of the Left elite know this. This is why they must dumb down America and flood us with lies and mis-information in the media, academia, p-schools, arts, Hollywood, etc....

Back