Angry Black Woman Is Angry At Her Angry Black Woman Image

Is it possible for you to recognize that, when you deny something, or ask for a link, and a factual information is presented to you, you can provide at leasrt an acknowledgement instead of sweeing it under the rug?

I have but as you so rarely offer such, it seems as though I dont.

Werbung:
Well...that is liberalism is in a nutshell. It is incapable of backing its many tenants with truth and fact. It is a fairy tale, but many fall for its silliness.

We conservatives know that political correctness, multiculturalism, moral relativism, appeasement, abortion, class warfare, welfare, big government, high taxation, ever increasing regulations, authoritarianism, cronyism, environmentalism, secularism, intolerance of Christianity.....and all the other evils that make up liberalism...WILL NOT WORK!

And, I believe that many of the Left elite know this. This is why they must dumb down America and flood us with lies and mis-information in the media, academia, p-schools, arts, Hollywood, etc....

so true, as pointed out in another article I offered pertaining to climate change, liberals are forced to indoctrinate youngsters having failed to make their case with adults. a most vile tactic and one practiced by the worst political powers we've known.

so true, as pointed out in another article I offered pertaining to climate change, liberals are forced to indoctrinate youngsters having failed to make their case with adults. a most vile tactic and one practiced by the worst political powers we've known.

Yes and look here in todays Wash Times...it backs up our opinion.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jan/16/scientists-want-climate-change-young-minds/
Climate change subscribers say the fight against global warming will require younger soldiers.
On Monday, the National Center for Science Education, a nonprofit group that denounces intelligent design and supports an evolution-only curriculum in the classroom, will expand its mission. The organization of scientists, anthropologists and others is turning its attention to climate change, and it will mount an aggressive effort to teach the nation’s schoolchildren that climate change is real and is being driven by human activity.
“For 20 years, we’ve helped teachers cope with what we can only describe as societal or political problems in teaching evolution. They’re running into the same opposition in teaching climate change,” NCSEExecutive Director Eugenie Scott said. “We worry, because of our experience with evolution, that basic science is going to be compromised as a result of this political and ideological opposition. Good science needs to be taught.”
Some already have faced persecution. Last week, Reuters news service reported that actor and conservative economist Ben Stein filed a $300,000 lawsuit against Japanese manufacturer Kyocera after, he said, the company booted him from an advertising campaign when it learned he doesn’t subscribe to the theory that humans are responsible for climate change.

You know what's funny? It is that I could have written EXACTLTY the same post directedtoward you guys!

And I am just as convinced as you are that the Right deserves all those comments.

Of course you're convinced. I don't deny that. All indoctrinated people are convinced by what they've been told regardless of the facts. I agree with that statement.

The pig told the farmer that pork was bad for him and tasted like crap. The farmer said...."Oh, yeah, for sure, you bet, uh huh".

That is basically what we are dealing with here.

dammit now I've got this on my mind
images

This man is a racist nut. If the Tea Party is "racist" because of a few racist nuts, then the Democrat Party is the KKK because the KKK was originated from the Democrat Party and Robert Byrd sat in the US Senate for 50 years and died there.

See how dumb this gets when you search and search to find some evidence to fit your agenda. It always comes back to bite you in the butt.

Do you think this guy is "nuts" helps children to understand why someone wants to kill their father or themselves?
Funny how, anytime a "nut" tea party gets over the line, he suddenly gets the "nut" attached to his name. . .but he is normally a "proud patriot!"

KKK may have ORIGINATED in the Democrat party. . .but is sure didn't stay there! And who cares about Robert Byrd. . .any more than about Strum Thurmond, who continued to be racist until his death also. . .although he had father a colored child!

By the way, I didn't have to search very far to find attacks on Obama, Michelle, or the girls. I just wanted to present one of the most severe and LATEST one!

And how come you ALWAYS find excuse for tea party extremists, but you continue to attack the few "nuts" on the Left?

I do not approve of ANY form of extremism. . .not from the Right, and not from the Left, and yet your crowd loves to call me "extreme!"

Tell me exactly what you dispute in the OP as being untrue. You need to now be specific.

Can you show me where I said that Michelle wasn't angry?
Can you show me where I said anything about the OP, except for trying to make you realize WHY she had very good reasons to be angry, and the fact that she is handling her anger a hell of a lot better than all the angry bitches on Fox News, and (I must admit) a hell of a lot better than I would if anyone made a career of attacking my husband and even my children.

If you can't understand that much. . .you need to work on your emotional IQ!

Do you think this guy is "nuts" helps children to understand why someone wants to kill their father or themselves?
Funny how, anytime a "nut" tea party gets over the line, he suddenly gets the "nut" attached to his name. . .but he is normally a "proud patriot!"

KKK may have ORIGINATED in the Democrat party. . .but is sure didn't stay there! And who cares about Robert Byrd. . .any more than about Strum Thurmond, who continued to be racist until his death also. . .although he had father a colored child!

By the way, I didn't have to search very far to find attacks on Obama, Michelle, or the girls. I just wanted to present one of the most severe and LATEST one!

And how come you ALWAYS find excuse for tea party extremists, but you continue to attack the few "nuts" on the Left?

I do not approve of ANY form of extremism. . .not from the Right, and not from the Left, and yet your crowd loves to call me "extreme!"

Fathering a child by a black woman doesn't make someone a racist? Really, you should listen to yourself before you say wild stuff like that.

Your chairwoman, Dumb Debbie, said the Tea Party is responsible for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. Do you agree with that or not?

First, if you want to use a foreign expression, either you should KNOW it, or use the web site translator. It is "Nouveau Riches," which literally means "New Wealthy."

Second, praising people from having inherited wealth rather than wealth earned from working and intelligence. . .which is the way THESE "nouveaux riches" made their (relatively small) fortune is really "old school" (or "passe" in French!).

Why do you feel it necessary to put down on "nouveau riches?" Is it that you are feeling subservient to "Old money," or is it that you are jealous of their success, or is it a combination of both?

Either way. . .it's a very weak argument!

First, if you want to use a foreign expression, either you should KNOW it, or use the web site translator. It is "Nouveau Riches," which literally means "New Wealthy."

Second, praising people from having inherited wealth rather than wealth earned from working and intelligence. . .which is the way THESE "nouveaux riches" made their (relatively small) fortune is really "old school" (or "passe" in French!).

Why do you feel it necessary to put down on "nouveau riches?" Is it that you are feeling subservient to "Old money," or is it that you are jealous of their success, or is it a combination of both?

Either way. . .it's a very weak argument!

Whaaaa?

Werbung:
How ironic to start talking about "emotions".... Um, Fox news and my emotional IQ have nothing to do with this.

Michelle wrote her angry thesis before she was married and in politics. You ignore the history. You ignore her mentors and Barack's mentors who influenced them. All you can do is blame "bitches on Fox News" and my "emotional IQ".

What time did you start drinking today?

What is that, if it is not a personal attack and slander? Is it common practice in this forum to accuse someone of being a drug addict?

Back