Angry Black Woman Is Angry At Her Angry Black Woman Image

there is no end of course from touching the Queen of England to the occasion of her being proud of her country but perhaps this is a nice encapsulization

Youare so silly!

Yourkind complainswhen she begins a vegetable garden at the White House, when she sneaks out to go shopping incognito at Target, AND when she goes shopping (for vegetables, none the less. . . Not for athousand dollars dress) with her secret service!
and we went through that "diplomatic incident" about the friendly, caring gesture by Michelle Obama toward Queen Elizabeth, whom, by the way reciprocated and who loves Michelle Obama, and only sour puss and bad will haters find anything wrong withit.

I believe you need to revise YOUR criteria on what consist "class"!

Werbung:
So Michelle can disagree with me and it's fine, but if I disagree with Michelle then I have a low "emotional IQ".

Oh, okay. I see how this works now. Have another drink.

You have every right to disagree with anyone you wish. Hoever, the constant insults toward the First Lady, who never insulted you, by the way, demonstates a lack of maturity and a low emotional IQ.

the continued personal attacks and slander on me, personally only confirm this statement.

You have every right to disagree with anyone you wish. Hoever, the constant insults toward the First Lady, who never insulted you, by the way, demonstates a lack of maturity and a low emotional IQ.

the continued personal attacks and slander on me, personally only confirm this statement.

YOU sent the first shot with your "emotional IQ". If you can't take it then don't dish it out. My grandson was told that early in life. Didn't anyone tell you?

Now, once again, show us a specific statement of the OP that is not true. Thanks.

Youare so silly!

Yourkind complainswhen she begins a vegetable garden at the White House, when she sneaks out to go shopping incognito at Target, AND when she goes shopping (for vegetables, none the less. . . Not for athousand dollars dress) with her secret service!
and we went through that "diplomatic incident" about the friendly, caring gesture by Michelle Obama toward Queen Elizabeth, whom, by the way reciprocated and who loves Michelle Obama, and only sour puss and bad will haters find anything wrong withit.

I believe you need to revise YOUR criteria on what consist "class"!

I've no doubt you care not about the hypocrisy of the vegetable patch, that you chose to ignore that the press was brought along to document this "incognito" photo op or that she spent Lord knows how many tax dollars to buy dandylion greens for the chefs to cook (assuming they did). Nothing wrong with the queen touching you and as to her loving MO... suurree she does. Wonder how often she pulls out her thoughtless iPod (made in a Chinese sweatshop) gift to be awed by BO's speeches ?

I see you do not grasp how someone with manners deals with bad behavior. She insults we the people with every instance.

I've no doubt you care not about the hypocrisy of the vegetable patch, that you chose to ignore that the press was brought along to document this "incognito" photo op or that she spent Lord knows how many tax dollars to buy dandylion greens for the chefs to cook (assuming they did). Nothing wrong with the queen touching you and as to her loving MO... suurree she does. Wonder how often she pulls out her thoughtless iPod (made in a Chinese sweatshop) gift to be awed by BO's speeches ?

I see you do not grasp how someone with manners deals with bad behavior. She insults we the people with every instance.

Reminds me of what John Wayne said........"Life is hard........Life is really hard when you're stupid".

YOU sent the first shot with your "emotional IQ". If you can't take it then don't dish it out. My grandson was told that early in life. Didn't anyone tell you?

Now, once again, show us a specific statement of the OP that is not true. Thanks.

see, another proof that your emotional IQ is less than desirable: YOU ARE COMPARING MY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE INSENSITIVE AND NOT ATUNED TO OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, and your on going accusations that am a daily user of drugs and/or alcohol.

Nice way to prove my point!

see, another proof that your emotional IQ is less than desirable: YOU ARE COMPARING MY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE INSENSITIVE AND NOT ATUNED TO OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, and your on going accusations that am a daily user of drugs and/or alcohol.

Yes, I am telling you that you were out of line and you're in denial of that fact. If you don't like being accused of being a drunk then don't accuse me of having a low "emotional IQ".

It's not that difficult to figure out. Are you ready to move on or do you require more drama?

to thy own self be true open, YOU initiate personal attacks time and again and specifically with this poster and act surprised when you get a little push back. give it a rest, debate your views, forget the mudslinging and you'll find this place to be a more interesting place.

That's tricky if you're stupid. The person might be faking being rich and then what? You're stuck with someone who is as dumb as you and you're both broke and stupid. What a mess.

I'm glad I worked instead.

every path has it's risk/reward and its own bell curve. but I'll not argue much with the Duke.

Yes, I am telling you that you were out of line and you're in denial of that fact. If you don't like being accused of being a drunk then don't accuse me of having a low "emotional IQ".

It's not that difficult to figure out. Are you ready to move on or do you require more drama?

You have demonstrated your continued insensitivity and your tendency to send vitriol attacks on people who do not agree with you.
You can call it whatever you like, I call it a clear sign of a lower than acceptable emotional IQ.

In the other hand, you have accused me repeatedly of being addicted to a substance. . .based on what?

And, your baseless accusations, no matter how you want to look at it, my telling you that, in my opinion, you are demonstrating insensitivity and poor judgement (equivalent of poor emotional IQ) in your posts would NEVER affect anyone's life: no one woul lose a job, lose a child, or lose a driver licence.

Your accusing anyone of functioning under the influence of alcohol or drugs on a daily basis would provoke that person to lose a driver license, a job or even a child.

Now, I have had enough of your insults, so have a lot of fun. When you decide to become civil again and to drop the ridiculous insults, we may have a chance to debate again.

The fact is that I am not a drunk, and I have not demonstrated that I ever wrote anything under the influence of alcohol.

The fact is that many of your posts are so insensitive and vitriolic, that they do demonstrate poor emotional IQ.

And, by the way, I believe I mentionned your poor emotional IQ AFTER you repeatedly accused me of being drunk.

Werbung:
to thy own self be true open, YOU initiate personal attacks time and again and specifically with this poster and act surprised when you get a little push back. give it a rest, debate your views, forget the mudslinging and you'll find this place to be a more interesting place.

You continue to accuse me of attacking you time and again. And I feel that you will NEVER let me post anything without attacking not only my words, but also myself by trying to belittle me.
I admit that you try to do it in a subtle manner, so as not to get a reprimand from the mods. . .although it has become obvious that the only person who seems to receive reprimands from the mods is myself, even when I am just defending myself from an onslough of attacks from not just one person, but three and four posters (you included) at the same time.

At least, Dr. Who although he rarely agreed with me, was fair enough to recognize that trend. . .and I guess he gave up posting here because?. . .

Maybe his sense of fairness didn't permit him to continue to stand by and see posters from his own party demonstrate such utterly vitriol toward one person.. . .maybe because he needed to think a little more about why one person would continue to take this much abuse from a GANG in order to have a differing opinion heard.

When YOU forget the mudslinging and the belittleling comments, we may be able to debate. . . .but you guys FEED on each other to attack as a group, and the mods do NOTHING about it, even when one of you (and you seem to very much approve of his "assessment") repeatedly calls me a drunk!

Talk about "mudslinging!"

Back