Angry Black Woman Is Angry At Her Angry Black Woman Image

What is that, if it is not a personal attack and slander? Is it common practice in this forum to accuse someone of being a drug addict?

So now after insulting me about my "emotional IQ", you're gonna play the victim. In other words, you like to dish it out, but you can't take it.

You really need to ignore me. You're only going to be frustrated and embarrass yourself further.

Werbung:
So now after insulting me about my "emotional IQ", you're gonna play the victim. In other words, you like to dish it out, but you can't take it.

Now, who is playing the victim?

I suggesting that you might benefit from working on your emotional IQ. . .do you find that more insulting that calling someone a drunk?

Get a life!

Fathering a child by a black woman doesn't make someone a racist? Really, you should listen to yourself before you say wild stuff like that.

Your chairwoman, Dumb Debbie, said the Tea Party is responsible for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. Do you agree with that or not?

And you need to work on your reading comprehension as well!
I stated the exemple of Strum Thurmond explicitly because he was a racist. . .and a hypocrite, who spent his career putting down on Black people and trying to keep them as second class citizens, but was sleeping with a Black woman and fathered a child by her.

And, Debbie didn't state the tea party was directly responsible for the shooting, but that the nasty fearmongering, and dangerous "images" of speech used by the tea party (and their darling Sarah Palin) triggered that kind of anger in UNBALANCED people.

Most rational people see the stupidity of those attacks and, even IF they begin to believe the nasty propaganda and become angry, they know better than to act on their anger. However, an unbalanced mind (like the shooter in the case of Gabby Gifford) takes it to a whole knew level and becomes a WEAPON in the hands of the propagandists.

A crossbow on the image of Gabby Gifford was obviously NOT an enticement to kill her. . .for sane people.
However, in the mind of a schyzophrenic. . .it was nothing less than a sign from the "God" that his mission in life had been defined!

Now we all see that you've turned this into a soap opera about you and my "emotional IQ". Sad and pitiful.

Soap opera? How old are you?

Does anyone watch soap operas anymore?

Is that where you got that "image" of me as a drunk?

You're right. . .pitiful!

And you need to work on your reading comprehension as well!
I stated the exemple of Strum Thurmond explicitly because he was a racist. . .and a hypocrite, who spent his career putting down on Black people and trying to keep them as second class citizens, but was sleeping with a Black woman and fathered a child by her.

And, Debbie didn't state the tea party was directly responsible for the shooting, but that the nasty fearmongering, and dangerous "images" of speech used by the tea party (and their darling Sarah Palin) triggered that kind of anger in UNBALANCED people.

Most rational people see the stupidity of those attacks and, even IF they begin to believe the nasty propaganda and become angry, they know better than to act on their anger. However, an unbalanced mind (like the shooter in the case of Gabby Gifford) takes it to a whole knew level and becomes a WEAPON in the hands of the propagandists.

A crossbow on the image of Gabby Gifford was obviously NOT an enticement to kill her. . .for sane people.
However, in the mind of a schyzophrenic. . .it was nothing less than a sign from the "God" that his mission in life had been defined!

Oh my God.

I see it very clearly now. Uh, thanks.

First, if you want to use a foreign expression, either you should KNOW it, or use the web site translator. It is "Nouveau Riches," which literally means "New Wealthy."

Second, praising people from having inherited wealth rather than wealth earned from working and intelligence. . .which is the way THESE "nouveaux riches" made their (relatively small) fortune is really "old school" (or "passe" in French!).

Why do you feel it necessary to put down on "nouveau riches?" Is it that you are feeling subservient to "Old money," or is it that you are jealous of their success, or is it a combination of both?

Either way. . .it's a very weak argument!

its more fun inspiring spelling nazis.

the main point is that its an attitude and its been a condemnation since the expression was created. these people who've only just crossed the line feel that they are now better than those in the group they were only just a part of. Michelle Obama might as well be placed in the dictionary with the entry.

more power to anyone improving their bank accounts but spare me the attitude, you only embarrass yourself with it.

its more fun inspiring spelling nazis.

the main point is that its an attitude and its been a condemnation since the expression was created. these people who've only just crossed the line feel that they are now better than those in the group they were only just a part of. Michelle Obama might as well be placed in the dictionary with the entry.

more power to anyone improving their bank accounts but spare me the attitude, you only embarrass yourself with it.

Only in your eyes, dear! Which is a totally moot point for me.

Personally, I feel kind of bad for you for the silly statements! You are mad at people who "used to be" in the middle class and made it into the upper class, but you revere people who have inherited their wealth! So "yesterday!" LOL!

Only in your eyes, dear! Which is a totally moot point for me.

Personally, I feel kind of bad for you for the silly statements! You are mad at people who "used to be" in the middle class and made it into the upper class, but you revere people who have inherited their wealth! So "yesterday!" LOL!

Mad ? Where did I indicate mad ?

What I find distasteful is poor behavior. The income aspect is immaterial as I know many on either end of the wealth curve who behave well.

Sorry if that troubles you, its just how I was brought up.

Mad ? Where did I indicate mad ?

What I find distasteful is poor behavior. The income aspect is immaterial as I know many on either end of the wealth curve who behave well.

Sorry if that troubles you, its just how I was brought up.

and what "poor behavior" did Michelle Obama engage in? (except, of course, for disagreeing with you)

Openmind could you just answer this question please.

IS THE TEA PARTY IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHOOTINGS IN TUSCAN?

and what "poor behavior" did Michelle Obama engage in? (except, of course, for disagreeing with you)

there is no end of course from touching the Queen of England to the occasion of her being proud of her country but perhaps this is a nice encapsulization

“The Secret Service and the D.C. police brought in three dozen vehicles and shut down H Street, Vermont Avenue, two lanes of I Street and an entrance to the McPherson Square Metro station. They swept the area, in front of the Department of Veterans Affairs, with bomb-sniffing dogs and installed magnetometers in the middle of the street, put up barricades to keep pedestrians out, and took positions with binoculars atop trucks. Though the produce stand was only a block or so from the White House, the first lady hopped into her armored limousine and pulled into the market amid the wail of sirens.
Then, and only then, could Obama purchase her leafy greens. “Now it’s time to buy some food,” she told several hundred people who came to watch. “Let’s shop!”

Werbung:
Back