another attack on civil rights, thanks to the war on drugs.

The right to be secure on your own property is not a civil right - it is an inalienable right.

Anyone who wants to protect fellow citizens from this kind of situation needs to recognize first that this inalienable right is first and foremost about property then to stand for property rights wherever they are violated.

Werbung:
Fair enough...

The Democrat party is not Fascist... However a large amount of it's base is...

Holy crap that was easy! No wonder you have twice as many posts as me!

You really do have the market cornered on, "well thought out debate ideas"... and offering 'a guy you know' as proof that 'a large amount of the tea party base is racist', BRILLIANT! Seriously, we are all in AWE of your superior intellect. :)

your really good at debating straw men...if one ever runs for office you should run against it.

Werbung:
Yes Obama is a Nazi...got any more well thought out debate ideas...

you know when people said Bush was like Hitler it was stupid and wrong...I am betting you got all pissy about it to...but here you go....

Yeah, Lil' Dumbya Bush has more of an affinity with Putin Bonaparte, as of late.
"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of (Kuwait) and he wasted it.

If I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

Back