Another election official from the 2020 election has been charged with election fraud

Werbung:
No court disproved 2020 voting fraud in spite of stupid senseless attempts to undermine that fact by lying leftist looters and their ignorant supporters
you keep posting that as if it proves anything but how stupid you are. lol
but don't let me stop you from proving you are a moron!

you keep posting that as if it proves anything but how stupid you are. lol
but don't let me stop you from proving you are a moron!
How can you claim courts that refused to examine voting fraud in court somehow disproved massive evidence of widespread 2020 voting fraud?

How can you claim courts that refused to examine voting fraud in court somehow disproved massive evidence of widespread 2020 voting fraud?
because courts did examine it, moron.
so i claim you are a moron for always ignoing that. lol

because courts did examine it, moron.
so i claim you are a moron for always ignoing that. lol
Not in court they didn't. Not before witnesses they didn't. Not in a trial before a jury they didn't. Judges do not investigate voting fraud so the best we can say is that judges looked it over and decided the evidence was insufficient to warrant a further review in a courtroom trial setting.

Not in court they didn't. Not before witnesses they didn't. Not in a trial before a jury they didn't. Judges do not investigate voting fraud so the best we can say is that judges looked it over and decided the evidence was insufficient to warrant a further review in a courtroom trial setting.
In court they did. It was a courtroom trial that's how those trials work, legal moron
You morons were free to provide all the testimony from witnesses you wanted duh

But they decided it was insufficient to rule that fraud occurred

Of course. Most secular courts and judges tied to the secular Democrat mobocracy found ways to avoid examining voting fraud in court, just like Democrats found a way to turn the J-6 protest into a riot to stop Congress from examining the evidence of fraud on that day.
Yeah sure and they still found nothing.

In court they did. It was a courtroom trial that's how those trials work, legal moron
You morons were free to provide all the testimony from witnesses you wanted duh

But they decided it was insufficient to rule that fraud occurred
I have dozens of evidence of 2020 fraud that never made it into court, and that have never been debunked by anyone. Those unrefuted evidence of fraud cannot be made invalid by some court decision involving other evidence.

Yeah sure and they still found nothing.
No court found evidence it did not want to find and certainly no court or groups of courts have ever refuted hundreds of examples of 2020 election fraud that were never presented to courts in the first place.

No court found evidence it did not want to find and certainly no court or groups of courts have ever refuted hundreds of examples of 2020 election fraud that were never presented to courts in the first place.
you keep repeating that as if it proves anything except what a legal moron you are lol

I have dozens of evidence of 2020 fraud that never made it into court, and that have never been debunked by anyone. Those unrefuted evidence of fraud cannot be made invalid by some court decision involving other evidence.

so are you too lazy or too stupid to go to court?
or both?

you keep repeating that as if it proves anything except what a legal moron you are lol
As long as you keep promoting the idea that courts disproved the massive evidence of 2020 voting fraud, I will point out that such claims are lies.

Werbung:
As long as you keep promoting the idea that courts disproved the massive evidence of 2020 voting fraud, I will point out that such claims are lies.

i dont promote that, as i've said many times.
which proves you are a moron for insisting I did. lol

Back