Another election official from the 2020 election has been charged with election fraud

What courts? Courts that are currently unjustly persecuting Trump for objecting to the 2020 Democrat theft of the election by fraud?

the us court system, moron.
where you go if you think fraud occured in the us.

my god you get dumber with every post. and i didn't think that was possible lol

Werbung:
No court found evidence it did not want to find and certainly no court or groups of courts have ever refuted hundreds of examples of 2020 election fraud that were never presented to courts in the first place.
Exactly. They were never presented because upon original perusal there was no evidence. Why can't you get that through you thick skull? You're flogging a dead horse.

the us court system, moron.
where you go if you think fraud occured in the us.

my god you get dumber with every post. and i didn't think that was possible lol
Courts have demonstrated their inability or unwillingness to investigate voting fraud evidence before a jury.

Exactly. They were never presented because upon original perusal there was no evidence. Why can't you get that through you thick skull? You're flogging a dead horse.
You say the evidence was not presented in time to stop the crooks from stealing the election, yet you do not try to refute the evidence of 2020 voting fraud we still have today.

nope, these kinds of cases don't go to a jury, moron.
you have demonstrated how stupid you are, however. lol
Exactly. Voting fraud cases cannot be resolved as long as the evidence is not examined in a public forum with both sides debating the issue, not just one side dictating their 'facts' and refusing to debate.

Exactly. Voting fraud cases cannot be resolved as long as the evidence is not examined in a public forum with both sides debating the issue, not just one side dictating their 'facts' and refusing to debate.

but it was examined in a public forum, a courthouse with a trial. both sides present their argument in a public trial.
god you're stupid. lol

but it was examined in a public forum, a courthouse with a trial. both sides present their argument in a public trial.
god you're stupid. lol
A trial found one official innocent of fraud? Good. Now there are only about a thousand other voting fraud cases that need to be publicly debated in order to settle the issue in front of tens of millions of Americans.

A trial found one official innocent of fraud? Good. Now there are only about a thousand other voting fraud cases that need to be publicly debated in order to settle the issue in front of tens of millions of Americans.
a thousand voter fraud cases which need to be publicly debated?
that sounds stupid. lol.

if you have evidence of fraud, you can go for a public trial, legal moron.. you know that trials are public, right, moron? lol
or debate them publicly in the forum of your choice that you pay for.

stop being stupid. lazy, cheap, or all of the above!

a thousand voter fraud cases which need to be publicly debated?
that sounds stupid. lol.

if you have evidence of fraud, you can go for a public trial, legal moron.. you know that trials are public, right, moron? lol
or debate them publicly in the forum of your choice that you pay for.

stop being stupid. lazy, cheap, or all of the above!
I'm thinking it might be better to stir up large groups of Americans to force public discussions of the unrefuted evidence of 2030 voting fraud

I'm thinking it might be better to stir up large groups of Americans to force public discussions of the unrefuted evidence of 2030 voting fraud

we had plenty of public discussion, moron.
feel free to pay for anything legal you want to do more.
stop being lazy and cheap.

we had plenty of public discussion, moron.
feel free to pay for anything legal you want to do more.
stop being lazy and cheap.
You had enough public discussions that pleased you. I want more discussions that actually attempt to honestly explain the multiple evidence of voting fraud.

You had enough public discussions that pleased you. I want more discussions that actually attempt to honestly explain the multiple evidence of voting fraud.

so pay for them, lazy cheap moron. nothing is stopping you.

or the republican governments of the states in question.
or the republican house of reppresentatives.
or fox news
or everyone who wants to.

god you make lazy morons look smart and industrious lol

Werbung:
so pay for them, lazy cheap moron. nothing is stopping you.

or the republican governments of the states in question.
or the republican house of reppresentatives.
or fox news
or everyone who wants to.

god you make lazy morons look smart and industrious lol
By fighting like hell against investigations that could exonerate Democrats and disprove voting fraud evidence against them the Democrats prove they do not want the facts examined because they fear what might come out.

Back