Another mass slaughter.

Werbung:
Make sure there are more guns given out to ratbags. 603 slaughters so far this year but there's no gin problem. Just a country full of nut jobs.

BTW the Capitol riots were not riots. Just peaceful protestors complaining about the price of flowers.

Make sure there are more guns given out to ratbags. 603 slaughters so far this year but there's no gin problem. Just a country full of nut jobs.

first your not even a American second guns have little to do with it but mental illness upbringing abuse as a child and failure with the court system and police. all of these occurred with the Colorado shooter and so many more. You have to be smart and look at the root cause not the devices used but what caused it and how it could of been avoided without stomping on others CONSTUTIONAL RIGHTS,
Its sad the shooting happened . Seems your not worried about the 75 every day or more who die from fentanyl coming across the border with Harris and Biden helping all they can to make it possible

Boris I have been around guns my entire life and have carried one professional for about 2 decades . I have never seen a gun shoot some one load its self or aim its sef there is always a human on the other end

Next they'll be giving away guns with big Mac's. Give them more guns.

It's mental illness alright. Have a look at the pathetic justifications you submit.
I said the place is full of low IQ brain dead fools and there's your proof.

first your not even a American second guns have little to do with it but mental illness upbringing abuse as a child and failure with the court system and police. all of these occurred with the Colorado shooter and so many more. You have to be smart and look at the root cause not the devices used but what caused it and how it could of been avoided without stomping on others CONSTUTIONAL RIGHTS,
Its sad the shooting happened . Seems your not worried about the 75 every day or more who die from fentanyl coming across the border with Harris and Biden helping all they can to make it possible
And Trump with his 40 miles of new wall stopped it???
Don't make me vomit.

How long have been sympathetic towards junkies? You don't mind blowing the heads off innocent people to keep your second amendment in tact but now fentynol is the problem. Yeah right. Anything to take the heat off a country full off ratbags Rambo's with guns and you justify it. How pathetic is that.

If I weren't a citizen, what difference would that make? The whole world is looking at us and wonder why nothing is done.

But since your an expert on the fentanyl, here's some statistics as to who exactly is importing it and it's not illegals.

I accept you were wrong and so should you.

Next they'll be giving away guns with big Mac's. Give them more guns.

It's mental illness alright. Have a look at the pathetic justifications you submit.
I said the place is full of low IQ brain dead fools and there's your proof.
Boris you zagnut the gun isnt the real issue its the people who uses it. In Switzerland military keep thier fire arms at home military grade fire arms boristhey have the third highest rate of gun ownership 46 per 100 people and they dont have a problem with mass shootings or gun crimes like we do. Let that sink in your thick skull . why is it that way there but not here. Its the people and thier society and beliefs mental health services are readly available there. The police also and they do thier job. And are not screwed over by politicians .

And Trump with his 40 miles of new wall stopped it???
Don't make me vomit.

How long have been sympathetic towards junkies? You don't mind blowing the heads off innocent people to keep your second amendment in tact but now fentynol is the problem. Yeah right. Anything to take the heat off a country full off ratbags Rambo's with guns and you justify it. How pathetic is that.
Better then joe sticking his thumb up his rear and sayong come on it .

Boris you zagnut the gun isnt the real issue its the people who uses it. In Switzerland military keep thier fire arms at home military grade fire arms boristhey have the third highest rate of gun ownership 46 per 100 people and they dont have a problem with mass shootings or gun crimes like we do. Let that sink in your thick skull . why is it that way there but not here. Its the people and thier society and beliefs mental health services are readly available there. The police also and they do thier job. And are not screwed over by politicians .
One of the problems with democrats is they run wild half cocked like a herd of wild retards who just did a thumb print of pure LSD .
They have no interest of addressing the core issue .they go right to blaming the gun and trying to out nazi and commie like laws inplace or confiscation and violate peoples rights.
I dont like trans people and gays a lot but I in no way want laws that violate thier constitutional rights.
You meat heads won't even discuss the real issues or how to affect change or reasonable gun laws that are actually effective and make sense.

If I weren't a citizen, what difference would that make? The whole world is looking at us and wonder why nothing is done.

But since your an expert on the fentanyl, here's some statistics as to who exactly is importing it and it's not illegals.

I accept you were wrong and so should you.
Because you have lied so much and pretended your from Missouri .i know where fentanyl is made and whos smuggling and its not white republican mormons

Because you have lied so much and pretended your from Missouri .i know where fentanyl is made and whos smuggling and its not white republican mormons
Of course you do. You the intelligence of florida.

I just proved you are wrong but that's ok. Some people can't help lying.

Of course you do. You the intelligence of florida.

I just proved you are wrong but that's ok. Some people can't help lying.
Proved me wrong about what . where your from ? Big deal I suspected you were a limey.
Big deal . if thats it you win a cookie . post your address and I will send you a cookie and a apology card and a gift of a free tube of Xlllll triple strength butt hurt cream mint flavored for your better half.

Werbung:
Proved me wrong about what . where your from ? Big deal I suspected you were a limey.
Big deal . if thats it you win a cookie . post your address and I will send you a cookie and a apology card and a gift of a free tube of Xlllll triple strength butt hurt cream mint flavored for your better half.
Another ratbag shooting in Virginia. Ya gotta love that 2nd amendment.

Give me more guns.

Back