Another Racist remark by Harry Reid

We havnt had a free market for 100+ years. If the msrket isnt free then free market economics are hamstrung.

How fast did bush's efforts turn his recession around ? Obama has had 6 years and we have gotten back 5%.

Telling.

Werbung:
Welcome the brainwashed diseased brain of liberalism.

Several facts are not "overlooked" .... they are intentionally left out. This is called spin and propaganda, that individuals, i.e. leftist, are incapable of possessing the intellect to see through!

This is the very reason Vladimir Lenin referred to them as "useful idiots"!

TEX: The numbers that Trapper posted make no sense to me. He speaks of "tax revenues". Depending upon how one defines "tax revenues" they might include "personal income taxes", "corporate income taxes", "social security taxes", "Medicare taxes", "excise taxes", and the infamous category titled "other taxes". When one speaks of "increases" as Trapper did, the obvious question is "increases from what base"?

Unless you give left-wingers a four-word sound bite that they can repeat in zombie-like unison with no thinking required, they're lost! I hope you're looking forward to Trapper's in-depth explanation of those statistics as much as I am??? Let's not hold our breaths.

TEX: The numbers that Trapper posted make no sense to me. He speaks of "tax revenues". Depending upon how one defines "tax revenues" they might include "personal income taxes", "corporate income taxes", "social security taxes", "Medicare taxes", "excise taxes", and the infamous category titled "other taxes". When one speaks of "increases" as Trapper did, the obvious question is "increases from what base"?

Unless you give left-wingers a four-word sound bite that they can repeat in zombie-like unison with no thinking required, they're lost! I hope you're looking forward to Trapper's in-depth explanation of those statistics as much as I am??? Let's not hold our breaths.
TheJPRD ..... this guy post Mother Jones as resources for his brainwashed propaganda .... really?

I am thinking I more than likely will not be reading his post .....

Pathetic is thinking Mother Jones is a source!

No, pathetic is your mindset period, and how you, the real "useful idiot", cannot see how the ones you support are destroying this country. Just as Cruella refused to offer any rebuttal to the facts offered by Slate you do the same for Mother Jones. It matters not to you if the fact are true, it is just the very idea that you do not want to face the reality of such. It is much the same way that ignorant people everywhere form their beliefs, and, as Tolstoy pointed out, you cannot accept the fact that your ideology is *********.

As to tax revenues, and again you show your ignorance, when one uses statistics to refer to a certain issue, one uses all sources. YOU, in your "useful idiot" mode, seem to think there are more revenues to be considered. If that were true then one would have to wonder why the country has a national debt of 16 trillion dollars. Well, that is unless you want to blame the whole 16 trillion on one person as is your desire. Actually, you are too stupid to be able to see that the government spends more then it takes in, and has for years. If I were to tell you that the true national debt was closer to 100 Trillion you would find some excuse to blame it on Democrats, Blacks, or whatever. Never on wars that were not paid for, the loss of jobs for the average American while increasing the wealth of the 1%, etc. You are not capable of understanding that as the middle class is destroyed the demand for government assistance increases. You are not intelligent enough to understand that the same government assistance (low income housing, LIHEAP, food stamps, etc.) is actually welfare for the rich since that is who owns the means of providing the services government pays for.

Anyway, as the country goes to hell you can sit there and blame all others, and never take responsibility for your own actions, or those you support.

No, pathetic is your mindset period, and how you, the real "useful idiot", cannot see how the ones you support are destroying this country. Just as Cruella refused to offer any rebuttal to the facts offered by Slate you do the same for Mother Jones. It matters not to you if the fact are true, it is just the very idea that you do not want to face the reality of such. It is much the same way that ignorant people everywhere form their beliefs, and, as Tolstoy pointed out, you cannot accept the fact that your ideology is *********.

As to tax revenues, and again you show your ignorance, when one uses statistics to refer to a certain issue, one uses all sources. YOU, in your "useful idiot" mode, seem to think there are more revenues to be considered. If that were true then one would have to wonder why the country has a national debt of 16 trillion dollars. Well, that is unless you want to blame the whole 16 trillion on one person as is your desire. Actually, you are too stupid to be able to see that the government spends more then it takes in, and has for years. If I were to tell you that the true national debt was closer to 100 Trillion you would find some excuse to blame it on Democrats, Blacks, or whatever. Never on wars that were not paid for, the loss of jobs for the average American while increasing the wealth of the 1%, etc. You are not capable of understanding that as the middle class is destroyed the demand for government assistance increases. You are not intelligent enough to understand that the same government assistance (low income housing, LIHEAP, food stamps, etc.) is actually welfare for the rich since that is who owns the means of providing the services government pays for.

Anyway, as the country goes to hell you can sit there and blame all others, and never take responsibility for your own actions, or those you support.
All I can say to this is... I love your spin, and how you can read all that into what Texas said. On top of being arrogant your a mind reader.

Can't refute facts so attack the source.....Sad and pathetic .

Simple statements about numbers are NOT facts, lefty! Trapper posted numbers that he claims are facts. I simply asked him to EXPLAIN the numbers he posted. If he does provide a satisfactory explanation, I'll accept it and apologize to him for my doubts. If he can't do that, then my doubts were warranted. Your reading comprehension is as "Sad and Pathetic" as Trapper's!

as to tax revenues, and again you show your ignorance, when one uses statistics to refer to a certain issue, one uses all sources. YOU, in your "useful idiot" mode, seem to think there are more revenues to be considered.

Simply stating numbers doesn't cut it! The numbers you posted make no sense to me. You speak of "tax revenues". Depending upon how one defines "tax revenues" they might include "personal income taxes", "corporate income taxes", "social security taxes", "Medicare taxes", "excise taxes", and the infamous category titled "other taxes". When one speaks of "increases" as you did, the obvious question is "increases from what base"?

Unless you give us an in-depth explanation of those statistics, you're just shooting-off your mouth. I suspect you have no clue as to what those numbers represent, what raw data were used, or how the analysis was constructed. Most left-wingers are capable only of accepting a number that they're given by their leftist overlords. Most leftists are incapable of objective and in-depth analysis. Are you?.... or are you a typical leftist who's incapable of intelligent, logical thought?? We'll wait patiently for your answer.

Simply stating numbers doesn't cut it! The numbers you posted make no sense to me. You speak of "tax revenues". Depending upon how one defines "tax revenues" they might include "personal income taxes", "corporate income taxes", "social security taxes", "Medicare taxes", "excise taxes", and the infamous category titled "other taxes". When one speaks of "increases" as you did, the obvious question is "increases from what base"?

Unless you give us an in-depth explanation of those statistics, you're just shooting-off your mouth. I suspect you have no clue as to what those numbers represent, what raw data were used, or how the analysis was constructed. Most left-wingers are capable only of accepting a number that they're given by their leftist overlords. Most leftists are incapable of objective and in-depth analysis. Are you?.... or are you a typical leftist who's incapable of intelligent, logical thought?? We'll wait patiently for your answer.

What is interesting is your lack of any counter argument save for your limited intellect, and opinion. You seem to feel there is no deficit spending, there is no national debt, the wars Bush started are paid for, there is no liability from SS, Medicare, etc. The only issue you challenge is the amount of money being spent as versus the revenue taken in. On the other hand, when it suits you you will argue that Obama is spending 1 Trillion more each year then what is being taken in. I suppose you can break down where that revenue is coming from, and all of its sources, right?

You see, the problem with the brain dead right wing lunatics is they have nothing to argue from. They can only whine, cry, and act the victim of the MSM, or some other source that contradicts their long held beliefs. Then there other back stop is to call one a "liberal", or a "left winger" when they have no idea of ones political position, and it would not matter to them. All that matters is that one would oppose their cherished ideology. Doesn't even matter to the likes of you that your ideology is destroying the country.

Now, if you have some sort of facts that contradict what I posted I am sure you would post them rather then whine about how the facts I posted make no sense to you.

Try reading this:

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=200

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/15-things-gop-doesnt-want-you-know-about-taxes-debt#four

The current level of debt is large, but manageable RIGHT NOW. The levels of future debt are where the real problem lies and where policy solutions need to be addressed.
But your 100 trillion dollar figure is a little low...
The U.S. government has made promises that it will be unable to keep under current policies. The two biggest drivers of the nation's unfunded liabilities are Social Security and Medicare. The retirements of Baby Boomers, increased life spans and increasing costs of health care are rapidly driving up the costs of these programs. The revenue for these programs, from payroll taxes, do not cover the costs of these programs. They must be paid for, therefore, through other taxes or by borrowing money.

Current unfunded liabilities for Social Security, the amount the program is projected to cost minus the projected amount that will be raised through the Social Security payroll tax at current levels, is about $15 trillion.

Current unfunded liabilities for Medicare are much higher. The amount the program is projected to cost minus the projected amount that will be raised through the Medicare payroll tax at current levels is about $80 trillion. Medicare's prescription drug benefit adds another $20 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

The unfunded liabilities do not, however, stop there. The U.S. government also has unfunded liabilities in retirement benefits for federal workers, health and retirement benefits for active-duty military personnel, and state and local government obligations.

So what is the real debt? What is the amount that the U.S. government has promised to pay minus the amount it is expected to collect in taxes? Laurence J. Kotlikoff, professor of economics at Boston University, estimates that number at $211 trillion.

“That's the fiscal gap. That's our true indebtedness,” Kotlikoff told NPR.

Oneof many problems Obama has caused that is uniquely his is increasing the general level of budget spending close to a trillion a year. This was to be a one time matter with Porkulus but it never stopped.

Oneof many problems Obama has caused that is uniquely his is increasing the general level of budget spending close to a trillion a year. This was to be a one time matter with Porkulus but it never stopped.
It will not be stopped under the current regime ...

It is just another tactic .... disarm America ... make everyone government dependents ... break the Country financially .... destroy the private sector! Sound familiar?

Werbung:
It will not be stopped under the current regime ...

It is just another tactic .... disarm America ... make everyone government dependents ... break the Country financially .... destroy the private sector! Sound familiar?
oh they do intend to further raise federal spending, no question about that. trouble is they have run out of other peoples money to spend. and they cant even just print it anymore. trouble brewing...

Back