"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Werbung:
So why is this important? Important enough to start a thread?

1. Inaccurate. see post above.
2. Misses the basic point.

For people in the west those who are called anti Semitic hate Jews not because of religious tradition or dietary habits. They hate Jews and hate Israel as part of a wider anti west anti white attitude. Most Jews in Israel and the west are white. They are Ashkenazi. Israel as a country has embraced democracy and a market economy. That is why they are successful.

So hatred of Jews and Israel is part of a wider anti white attitude. This is important because this is the germination of much of what the left believes today. Climate change is an anti west for example. So being anti Israel is not anti Jewish specifically it is much more than that.
According to this logic, all a despot has to do, who wants to be above criticism, is invent or adopt a religion then claim his state as adopted that religion and is a theocracy. Then when others criticize him, they are tarred with the brush of being anti his religion and must be opposed to religious freedom. Have I got this right?

Shouldn’t we be focused on how to achieve peace or rather than name calling?

To my way of thinking Hamas and its’ supporters and Netanyahu and his supporters are cut from the same cloth. They both want to annihilate the other side. The only way to achieve peace is to take the situation out of their hands.

Has it occurred to anybody that Netanyahu’s aim may be to make the Palestinian territories unlivable so that the people living there have to abandon their homes and flee to other countries. Those that remain will be so few that they will be irrelevant.

I think it’s called ethnic cleansing.

According to this logic, all a despot has to do, who wants to be above criticism, is invent or adopt a religion then claim his state as adopted that religion and is a theocracy. Then when others criticize him, they are tarred with the brush of being anti his religion and must be opposed to religious freedom. Have I got this right?

Did you even read the thread? That is not what I said at all. My point is that the Semite people from that part of the world can be any religion or ethnicity. So I object to the term antisemitism. Arabs and Christians living in that part of the world are also semites.

So you voted for Joe Biden and are pretending to be anti war? He voted for every war that there was. Big fan of the Cheney's? :unsure: :unsure:

There is no evidence that the universe and life on earth originated without God's involvement
I presume you are one of those people who think the universe started 5000 years ago and the fossil record is a trick
by a supreme being to test the faithful.

By the way, it appears you are not on the list of those to be saved at the end of days.

Only jews need apply

Comrade Athiest
GAZA

God and origins of life on earth are outside the limited scope of possible scientific proof.
Where does it say that in the bible ?

If you know so much about proof and science, please explain, using thermodynamics, why time reversal is not possible.

Comrade Stalin
Theological Student at Orthodox Gori Church School
August 1894

I presume you are one of those people who think the universe started 5000 years ago and the fossil record is a trick
by a supreme being to test the faithful.

By the way, it appears you are not on the list of those to be saved at the end of days.

Only jews need apply

Comrade Athiest
GAZA
Scientific evidence shows the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

Werbung:
Where does it say that in the bible ?

If you know so much about proof and science, please explain, using thermodynamics, why time reversal is not possible.

Comrade Stalin
Theological Student at Orthodox Gori Church School
August 1894
Secularists admit science is unqualified to study matters of the spirit that cannot be physically seen or measured.

Back