"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Boris just called himself a racist. In a reply to Mark he said he was also a racist.

Trump was the least fascist president we have had since Eisenhower.

He destroyed the neocon wing of the party in the 2016 primaries.

He kept us out of war with Iran.
He negotiated peaceful agreements between Israel and Islamic countries.

Trump with all his faults never tried to censor speech with some misinformation board.

It's not about him censoring speech although that would have come.

His attempted coup on j6 was referred all over modern western society as a fascist coup. It doesn't matter if you deny it, it was.
He has lately publically declared he would jail his opponents. Is that not fascism? He is reported to have a team already going though public servants and public officials searching for opponents. I'd that but fascism?

You like all the deniers really don't understand what it means and deliberately and ignorantly attribute it to democrats when there is evidence for that other than ignorant hate.
So cut your shit and do some research. You're just an amateur at this game.

Werbung:
You are too illiterate to even have a conversation.

I bash these so called right wing loopies every single day. I have started numerous threads bashing them. Are you blind? Just like you call me a godbotherer when I'm the most anti religion person on this entire forum and argue with Christian conservatives daily!

What a dumbass!

Also i did not call "every democrat" a fascist. A real liberal is not a fascist. Joe Biden certainly is.

Joe Biden's history is to support a police state and more war. Duh? So worship your neocon hero.
Shut your ignorant mouth. You're a dickhead.

It's not about him censoring speech although that would have come.

His attempted coup on j6 was referred all over modern western society as a fascist coup. It doesn't matter if you deny it, it was.
He has lately publically declared he would jail his opponents. Is that not fascism? He is reported to have a team already going though public servants and public officials searching for opponents. I'd that but fascism?

You like all the deniers really don't understand what it means and deliberately and ignorantly attribute it to democrats when there is evidence for that other than ignorant hate.
So cut your shit and do some research. You're just an amateur at this game.

That was a damn weak coup. Where was the army? The commander in chief engages in a coup and never calls out the army?

Shut your ignorant mouth. You're a dickhead.

I'm ignorant?

I start threads all the time bashing conservatives. You never show. They all said in the presidential debate they would escalate the war on drugs over Fentanyl. Even possibly sending troops into Mexico to fight the Cartels. No Boris.

Just as a matter of interest, how many of you experts have actually read "Das Kapital" or even the
"the communist manifesto"; most of which is standard government policy all over the world.

Marxism is a scientific analysis of economic data.

Comrade Stalin
Syria
Marxism has proven to be oppressive to masses of proletariats with or without the extra reading.

Werbung:
Back