"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

who are the fascists? please name them.

i've never actually met a communist, can you name some of them?
Gavin Newsome is one of many fascists who showed his colors by demanding his California servant-subjects wear masks under threat of arrest, while he and Pelosi were free to ignore the laws because of their superior positions over the subjected people.

Werbung:
"bad people"? lol. well, yes, in that i've said that both have done bad things such as killed people, as opposed to only communists. duh.
the history of the world is filled with people doing bad things, are you saying that doesn't include capitalists? lol

. try to pay attention.
Communism is a bad form of government regardless of what kind of individuals are forced to live under its brutality.

Gavin Newsome is one of many fascists who showed his colors by demanding his California servant-subjects wear masks under threat of arrest, while he and Pelosi were free to ignore the laws because of their superior positions over the subjected people.
Protecting people from a deadly disease is your definition of a fascist?
You are hateful and a political moron

Joe Biden, you and Boris. Probably most Christian conservatives.

There are few real communists. Bernie Sanders is probably a Menshevik a moderate commie like Trotsky.

You said you do not like capitalists. So what other economic system do you favor? Where else does the money come from to help people? Isn't the SNAP program based on capitalism? The school meal program?
The American economy was founded on free market capitalism and that resulted in the generation of wealth and freedom never before seen in human governments.

The American economy was founded on free market capitalism and that resulted in the generation of wealth and freedom never before seen in human governments.
Well except for the 6 countries ahead of us

Or the 24 above us

Or the 14 above us

where did I say I didn't "like capitalists".? let alone didn't like capitalism or didn't think it was a good economic system?

i was just pointing out to mark, who is obsessed with communists, that capitalists can do bad things too.
but he will never say bad things about capitalists or christians or republicans unless you back him into a corner, and even then, he puts enough weasel words into it ("god fearing christians don't do bad things" lol)
Capitalists do bad things like Christians do bad things, but that does not make average Christians evil or capitalism a bad form of governmental fiscal policy.

Protecting people from a deadly disease is your definition of a fascist?
You are hateful and a political moron
I don't think you understand. Fascists contradicted science with their foolish mask mandates, but putting that aside, how are Democrats keeping people safe by ordering subject to wear them constantly while they rarely wear them at all themselves?

I don't think you understand. Fascists contradicted science with their foolish mask mandates, but putting that aside, how are Democrats keeping people safe by ordering subject to wear them constantly while they rarely wear them at all themselves?
Prove they c9ntradicted science

Well except for the 6 countries ahead of us

Or the 24 above us

Or the 14 above us
Saudi Arabia has some of the wealthiest citizens in the world, but America was founded on freedom and values that Saudia Arabia has not yet attained.

Werbung:
Back