"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Werbung:
That's why I asked. I'm not fully familiar with it.

If that's it, thanks.

🤔

Buraq - Wikipedia

Journey to the Seventh Heaven[edit]
According to Islamic tradition, the Night Journey took place ten years after Muhammad announced his prophethood, during the 7th century. Muhammad had been in Mecca, at his cousin's home (the house of Fakhitah bint Abi Talib), when he went to al-masjid al-harām "the inviolable/sacred temple" (Al-Haram Mosque). While he was resting at the Kaaba, Gabriel appeared to him bringing the Buraq, which carried Muhammad in the archangel's company, to al-masjid al-aqṣá "the farthest/distant temple",[Quran 17:1] traditionally held to be in Jerusalem and identified with the Holy Temple (Bayt Al-Maqdis).[note 1]

After reaching Jerusalem, he alighted from the Buraq, prayed on the site of the Temple, and then mounted it again as the creature ascended to the seven heavens where he met Adam, Jesus and his cousin Joseph, Enoch, Aaron, Moses and Abraham one by one until he reached the throne of God. God communicated with him giving him words and instructions, most importantly the commandment to Muslims to offer prayers, initially fifty times a day. At the urging of Moses, Muhammad returned to God several times before eventually reducing the number to five.
[5]

The term antisemite is the only thing the zionistas have left..

If you watch fox news, there is no hospital atrocities, at least when I watch, instead a whole lot
of fake hysteria about how jewish students are afraid to go out etc etc etc..

they should try living in gaza for a few weeks to see what real antisemitism is about..

Comrade Jesus Stalin
Gaza

All religious books are just propaganda to justify war crimes, atrocity and ethnic cleaning.

Avoid.

Comrade Stalin
Gaza

If you watch fox news, there is no hospital atrocities, at least when I watch, instead a whole lot

they should try living in gaza for a few weeks to see what real antisemitism is about..

Comrade Jesus Stalin
Gaza
Your values are queer.

Queer, as in weird.

Comrade Jesus Stalin
Gaza
Christians believe anti-communism is a good idea to promote for peace on earth.

Comm7nism is intrinsically more violent than capitalism?
Need some proof
Communists are known for their bloody mass murders of innocent people while conservative Christian Americans support free market capitalism and oppose fascist totalitarian communist mass murders.

Werbung:
Sure they do, but God-fearing Christian capitalists who serve God by working to earn money to support themselves and others do not murder except in rare deviant cases.
What a ridiculous ignorant statement.
It's always inject god into it to take the blame.

Back