"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Sure they do, but God-fearing Christian capitalists who serve God by working to earn money to support themselves and others do not murder except in rare deviant cases.
Ah now you talk about gid serving one's lol. Unfortunately for the world we have plenty of capitalists happy to kill people.

You just can't admit all the evil done by Christians and capitalists because you are a coward lol

Werbung:
Ah now you talk about gid serving one's lol. Unfortunately for the world we have plenty of capitalists happy to kill people.

You just can't admit all the evil done by Christians and capitalists because you are a coward lol
Greedy, worldly, narcissistic capitalists are not good Christians.

If the Dems never consume any news but Leftist prepared and censored news, they can be made to believe anything.
you mean like right wing morons who STILL think the election was stolen after 3 YEARS of no credible evidence? lol.

So which non Christian and Non capitalist country would you prefer to live?

North Korea?

So which non Christian and Non capitalist country would you prefer to live?

North Korea?
How do you get that from what I posted? Duh
My point is that mark obsessed about communists and won't admit the faults of his chosen beliefs

you mean like right wing morons who STILL think the election was stolen after 3 YEARS of no credible evidence? lol.
Democrats can deny the fraud they committed for decades but they are lying and many of them know that for a fact because they committed fraud themselves.

How do you get that from what I posted? Duh
My point is that mark obsessed about communists and won't admit the faults of his chosen beliefs
Nobody can dress up godless communism as a good form of government, especially compared to God Bless American freedom and prosperity.

Nobody can dress up godless communism as a good form of government, especially compared to God Bless American freedom and prosperity.
Communism my arse.
You were happy to support fascism under Trump so communism is a small jump away.

Freedom and prosperity weren't a gift from God you knuckle dragging old fool.

Werbung:
Back