"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Werbung:
How do you get that from what I posted? Duh
My point is that mark obsessed about communists and won't admit the faults of his chosen beliefs

You identified both Christians and capitalists :unsure: as bad people. Being a libtard you also hate white people.

I think the Congo or South Korea are your ideal paradise places to live. So when are you moving?

To prove how not racist you are I would suggest the Congo. Don't bring your wife because half the woman in that country have been raped.

You identified both Christians and capitalists :unsure: as bad people. Being a libtard you also hate white people.

I think the Congo or South Korea are your ideal paradise places to live. So when are you moving?

To prove how not racist you are I would suggest the Congo. Don't bring your wife because half the woman in that country have been raped.

"bad people"? lol. well, yes, in that i've said that both have done bad things such as killed people, as opposed to only communists. duh.
the history of the world is filled with people doing bad things, are you saying that doesn't include capitalists? lol

. try to pay attention.

who are the fascists? please name them.

i've never actually met a communist, can you name some of them?

Joe Biden, you and Boris. Probably most Christian conservatives.

There are few real communists. Bernie Sanders is probably a Menshevik a moderate commie like Trotsky.

You said you do not like capitalists. So what other economic system do you favor? Where else does the money come from to help people? Isn't the SNAP program based on capitalism? The school meal program?

"bad people"? lol. well, yes, in that i've said that both have done bad things such as killed people, as opposed to only communists. duh.
the history of the world is filled with people doing bad things, are you saying that doesn't include capitalists? lol

. try to pay attention.

You said they are particularly bad.

Joe Biden, you and Boris. Probably most Christian conservatives.

There are few real communists. Bernie Sanders is probably a Menshevik a moderate commie like Trotsky.

You said you do not like capitalists. So what other economic system do you favor? Where else does the money come from to help people? Isn't the SNAP program based on capitalism? The school meal program?

where did I say I didn't "like capitalists".? let alone didn't like capitalism or didn't think it was a good economic system?

i was just pointing out to mark, who is obsessed with communists, that capitalists can do bad things too.
but he will never say bad things about capitalists or christians or republicans unless you back him into a corner, and even then, he puts enough weasel words into it ("god fearing christians don't do bad things" lol)

Werbung:
hedonists? lol. "and the like"? lol

yes, they are all..people who breathe oxygen.
Yes, people who breathe oxygen also owned slaves in the US hundreds of years ago and people who breathe oxygen have jailed innocent Americans in modern times for objecting to Democrat voting fraud. Your point is?

Back